What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i might be able to find the hp pro mix someplace else but i need the grow store to stay open and that requires spending money there...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there's some more of that crazy doc math,apparently i'm keeping a whole walmart supercenter open on my own...

heading out for a 30ish mile ride here in a bit...can't wait for summer to be over,it's kinda hot...last week almost 50 people showed up...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Can't you just see unc in your minds eye?
Unc going into walmart, like a steelhead, swimming up stream to mate

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
DG, nice job on the HK....looks outstanding

Great cross Hammer 👍

Disclaimer: with regard to many of my posts...folks...I just call it as I see it....each has their own opinion

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think its related to the power outage we had 2 weeks ago. Everything started acting weird. My AV receiver was turning on/off for now reason. I checked the power outlets I was only getting 85v. This went on for about 30min then the power went out.

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks:well that was an exciting ride...little,(at first) pop up storms so the ditchbanks were a bit muddy,then when we got to the top of the mesa the lightning was going crazy and by the time we got back to town it was a full on downpour...it was a mad dash home,the water was running a few inches deep on the roads,some of the hills it was like riding upstream in a river...lightning crashing all around...pretty exciting....

got totally soaked,my phone got wet so hopefully not fried...it's not working right this second so hopefully once it dries out it will be fine...

onavelzy

Veteran
:yoinks:well that was an exciting ride...little,(at first) pop up storms so the ditchbanks were a bit muddy,then when we got to the top of the mesa the lightning was going crazy and by the time we got back to town it was a full on downpour...it was a mad dash home,the water was running a few inches deep on the roads,some of the hills it was like riding upstream in a river...lightning crashing all around...pretty exciting....

got totally soaked,my phone got wet so hopefully not fried...it's not working right this second so hopefully once it dries out it will be fine...

Sounds like fun!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
probably more on the type two fun side of things...wasn't fun while it was happening,only fun once you get home...pretty scary...you know the lightning is close when there's no delay between the flash and the thunder...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Still no power. Had to add another 3g of gas. That's all I got here.

That's what I like about my smaller generator. Its a low noise 4 stroke For small loads, up to 700 watts. They say it can get up too 13 hours on a gallon of gas.
The Honda 3000 uses a lot more fuel. I always have 40 gallons on hand

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

Ah, nothing like riding on top of a lightning rod during a lightning storm......

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
The GG4 has made a full recovery and I have taken a dozen cuts already....going to take more this weekend and when the first ones root, this plant will be composted.

picture.php

This one isn't recovering as well...going to baby her along a little bit more but about to give up.

picture.php

picture.php

And the BB3 is doing well again too, got cuts off it yesterday

picture.php

All three were in really sad shape a month ago with mites....the treatment beat them down too even though it was just "triple-action"