What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Poop joke...

Bunch of guys go up to hunting camp. A long rainy day of hunting yields nothing. Almost back to camp they spot some deer. Shots fired and two deer go down. They drag them into camp and begin to field dress the deer.

Doc is feeling it after the long day and heads to the outhouse before the task. He winds up passing out. His buddy's start to wonder about him and go check. They find him passed out on the throne in the outhouse.

UNC says hey let's mess with him. So they got the fresh pile of deer guts and put them in the outhouse with Doc. An hour goes by and doc suddenly goes running thru camp waving a stick.

OMG I crapped my guts out! By the grace of God and this stick I got them back in!

Hope everyone has a good Sunday! I'm off to attempt to beat the golf course and the 30 beers I have.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Working at the hideout yesterday...

Staking, tying cross members, and bracing up some branches that are getting heavy already...
I usually use velcro strip to attach big branches to the stakes,
and run hemp twine from stake to stake, around the plant, to keep the smaller branches from falling over.

Hopefully have a nice harvest in 7 weeks...:dance013:

Star, don't ya just love those big, thick stems!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 12

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Poop joke...

Bunch of guys go up to hunting camp. A long rainy day of hunting yields nothing. Almost back to camp they spot some deer. Shots fired and two deer go down. They drag them into camp and begin to field dress the deer.

Doc is feeling it after the long day and heads to the outhouse before the task. He winds up passing out. His buddy's start to wonder about him and go check. They find him passed out on the throne in the outhouse.

UNC says hey let's mess with him. So they got the fresh pile of deer guts and put them in the outhouse with Doc. An hour goes by and doc suddenly goes running thru camp waving a stick.

OMG I crapped my guts out! By the grace of God and this stick I got them back in!

Hope everyone has a good Sunday! I'm off to attempt to beat the golf course and the 30 beers I have.

:angrymod:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Two of the plants in the Shiva garden are male. We will be collecting pollen today.

Years ago, the first time I went to a Dr. in Oakland to get my recommendation paperwork, we went to the Blue Sky dispensary. I bought all different types of buds, and a small container of what was called Shiva crystals, The buds all had no flavor, and were weak, The brown chips of Shiva however, were very powerful, one hit smoke, with a great flavor, and instant high. Im hoping that extract was made from this same line. They are short squawty Indica plants with bucksaw blades

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I have to apologize. I m feeling kind of inadequate, as I don't have any poop jokes to tell.

But,

I see that Johnny Deps ex wife, whom he divorced for taking a giant stinky dump in their bed, is now over there taking a really really giant dump on Tesla.

I remember a guy leaning over to whisper while pointing at a fine Blonde, " Id eat a yard of her shit just to kiss her ass".

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin: c'mon doc,i'm sure you have a poop joke,after all you are full of shit!

:dance013: just checked the new cuts,looks like i have at least one rooted clone each of snow ripper,wedding cake,gmo,and sunset sherbet...

:tumbleweed:got a bunch of running around to do tomorrow...laundry,a trip to the grow store,post office,and out to a buddies house to get some phone numbers,actually i need to make several stops for that...should get in some good miles at least...

need to get on having enough plants for when it cools off enough to fire up the gavitas and have 6 lamps going again...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Better then being full of Whale penis ......

Did you actually eat the meat off that thing? I hear whale meat is real good, and that was probably the best part huh?
Back at yuh!
:D

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Better then being full of Whale penis ......

Did you actually eat the meat off that thing? I hear whale meat is real good, and that was probably the best part huh?
Back at yuh!
:D

Now you are making Unc fondly recall his old days of working on da old poop decks.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My house is empty once more. Just me and the dogs now. My son that the couple who have been staying here just left for Oregon. They slept under the stars each night, saw the meteor shower, and all kinds of critters.
The woman is so beautiful. About 5-9, long beautiful legs, long blond hair done up in semi dreads, with sea shells through out. Blue eyes with high cheek bones, face of an angel. Super sweet lady, and helpful. She cleaned all my weed for free, and enjoyed doing it. She just offered to, and then cut up a whole bunch of sweet Italian peppers for me, then loaded them into the dehydrator.
She left me a thank you letter upstairs under my bong, saying my home was a sacred place and my yard was beautiful and magical. She said she loved my plants and enjoyed watching them grow, and that she would be back in October to help me harvest. Good people

R

Robrites

I try to fashion Myself
As Hip, Slick and Cool

But i just can't keep-Up

This thread has gone to the Dogs
This thread has gone to Hell

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
My house is empty once more. Just me and the dogs now. My son that the couple who have been staying here just left for Oregon. They slept under the stars each night, saw the meteor shower, and all kinds of critters.
The woman is so beautiful. About 5-9, long beautiful legs, long blond hair done up in semi dreads, with sea shells through out. Blue eyes with high cheek bones, face of an angel. Super sweet lady, and helpful. She cleaned all my weed for free, and enjoyed doing it. She just offered to, and then cut up a whole bunch of sweet Italian peppers for me, then loaded them into the dehydrator.
She left me a thank you letter upstairs under my bong, saying my home was a sacred place and my yard was beautiful and magical. She said she loved my plants and enjoyed watching them grow, and that she would be back in October to help me harvest. Good people

Class A Wookie huh?
Careful she may have just been sizing up the bedrooms at your crib, you know, for later. :biggrin:
I try to fashion Myself
As Hip, Slick and Cool

But i just can't keep-Up

This thread has gone to the Dogs
This thread has gone to Hell
Was it because of the bruschetta?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im supposed to go work at the grow house tomorrow. Trellising a bunch of giant plants. I have enough stuff to do over here on my days off after working 12 hours a day.

I still have to clone everything, and theres a shitload of plants. Come to think of it, sometimes its funner to be at the steel mill.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^

All day long they work so hard till the sun is going down
Working on the highways and byways and wearing, wearing a frown
You hear they moaning their lives away
Then you hear somebody say

That's the sound of the men,
Working on the chain, ga-ang
That's the sound of the men,
Working on the chain, gang

Can't you hear them singing, mmm (Hoh! Ah!)
I'm going home one of these days
I'm going home, see my woman
Whom I love so dear
But meanwhile I gotta work right here

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:time to get moving here...

chores ain't doing themselves...at least it should be a bit cooler this week....almost hit 100 yesterday....i'm ready for summer to be over with...6 more weeks...then it should cool down....except of course global warming,which is a made up witch hunt:witch2:,but it seems like there is no normal with weather anymore...

Latest posts

Latest posts