What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I'm sitting on the patio, with a cup of fine chinese tea, and a fat Jay of freshly dried OGMANGO.

So easy to roll, when the weed sticks to the paper and holds form.

I smoked a hit of Banana Mango this am. The special concord grape pheno. It's has gotten wonderful with age, like a fine wine. Totally different from the other phenos. All of the Dubble banana mangos are strong. All taste good.

The Watermelon plant is slowly catching up to the other full season plants. Now that is some exotic terps. I've never tasted watermelon terps in weed before. And it translates right into the smoke too. We smoked a pinned of it the other day, and I found myself savoring the flavor, every hit, all the way down to the roach

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My tooth is gone. Still very sore but def better without the constant throbbing pain. Will see if its worth getting another implant put in.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My tooth is gone. Still very sore but def better without the constant throbbing pain. Will see if its worth getting another implant put in.

Your teeth need a tight fit. If you leave an empty spot, the other teeth near it will move toward it. Its best to get a crown by a very experienced Dr. My dentist has done 2 implants on me . Molers due to decay around the fillings.

By the way, what STS recipe are you using now?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK Dr. Purpur...U cant do crows on missing teeth lol. Only option is implant.,

I answered ur STS question in the pm u sent a week ago.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
OK Dr. Purpur...U cant do crows on missing teeth lol. Only option is implant.,

I answered ur STS question in the pm u sent a week ago.

I meant Implant. You may be able to do a bridge too.

Your message didn't come through about the STS, only message Ive received recently was about the new Star Trek I cant watch :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:getting some more light rain here...may actually get over 3 inches total for the year here soon!

nothing exciting today except getting my limited edition chris king/spur cycle bell finally after 12 fricking days....fedex sucks balls...even the post office is like 3x faster...

my fork should be in by friday,just in time to break it in on the trails this weekend....only a few hundred left on the timberjack project now...:)

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
If I could push a plunger and blow up AT&T and be certain all innocent people were out of the building, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

Where i live, you cannot get a wireless phone signal for at least 4 miles...I depend on a landline...My phone has been out since Friday when it rained...
Have you ever tried to contact someone at AT&T?.... Bastards!

I've been dealing with this shit for 11 years!

Sorry, rant over!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
We dropped AT&T awhile ago. Shit never worked right. Had internet with them and it was always slower than what we paid for. They said it was use but it was like a roller coaster. Some times fast and some times slow. Did a couple speed checks and it was always their lines that were slow.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my internet used to go out every single afternoon in the summer until the sun set....comcast might suck but it sucks less than what i had before...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I'm not even talking about internet unc... I can survive without internet..

I'm talking about plain old 1950's style telephone service...
I'm getting old and still doing stuff that I did as as young man..
If I fall 20 feet off a ladder tomorrow,
Mrs. G. can't even contact freaking 911 to send an ambulance (at my expense) to come pick me and take me to the hospital...

Holy crap, Alexander G. Bell invented this thing more than 100 freaking years ago,
and the modern company can't even make it work correctly where I live?!?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's all because of failure to invest in infrastructure...you notice things when you ride a bike,like the deplorable state of roads and bridges and the phone lines are all spliced together and the poles are cracked and semi repaired...water main breaks....it goes on and on...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
You're right...

The big corporations like AT&T have too many people who just count the company money, and not enough people who actually do real stuff,,,like work..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I meant Implant. You may be able to do a bridge too.
Your message didn't come through about the STS, only message Ive received recently was about the new Star Trek I cant watch
biggrin.gif

Its the same recipe u find on the net but a ratio of 7:1.

my internet used to go out every single afternoon in the summer until the sun set....comcast might suck but it sucks less than what i had before...
I had ATT DSL it def wasn't a quality service and way over priced. I switched to Comcast for the same price but at 60mbps. The price will go up after a year but still for 65$ at that speed im ok with it. ATT was only 5mbps 50$ a month with data caps.

WTF why does the site keep adding the big gaps between paragraphs now. I have to go back and edit it ea time

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Good on you Ichy. It will add years to your life. Imagine without the dogs and bacon though. Scary thought, but still.

I need to eat the dogs (brats) and bacon. It helps me get threw a longer period of not eating. Like the roof I did a little while ago. I worked till 3 PM with out eating that day. And I only ate because I needed to eat some salt and not because I was hungry.

So if I know I will be out and not able to eat a good meal I can fill up on the fats and go longer before I have to eat. Then I dont find myself eating something I should not eat. Like a candy bar.

And that day I didnt eat till 3 PM I had not eaten since 8 the night before. But I still worked 8 hours of roofing. And In 8 hours I work very hard and do about twice the work as a single person can in the same time. That day I did 21 square of roofing. That is about 80-85% of the house.

It is about balancing the food I eat and managing my hunger. I have gone up to 27 hours with out eating by doing this. It all depends on how much fat you eat as to how long you can go with out eating. And what you eat with that fat to make it good for you.

onavelzy

Veteran
I need to eat the dogs (brats) and bacon. It helps me get threw a longer period of not eating. Like the roof I did a little while ago. I worked till 3 PM with out eating that day. And I only ate because I needed to eat some salt and not because I was hungry.

So if I know I will be out and not able to eat a good meal I can fill up on the fats and go longer before I have to eat. Then I dont find myself eating something I should not eat. Like a candy bar.

And that day I didnt eat till 3 PM I had not eaten since 8 the night before. But I still worked 8 hours of roofing. And In 8 hours I work very hard and do about twice the work as a single person can in the same time. That day I did 21 square of roofing. That is about 80-85% of the house.

It is about balancing the food I eat and managing my hunger. I have gone up to 27 hours with out eating by doing this. It all depends on how much fat you eat as to how long you can go with out eating. And what you eat with that fat to make it good for you.

I get you. I switched to hard boiled eggs in the morning rather than meats. I throw out the yolk though. If I eat two of those each morning, I don't get any mid morning cravings and can easily go to dinner without feeling like I'm starving. The straight protein of the egg white makes me feel better than the typical fatty meats I used to eat, like breakfast sandwich stuff. Keep a tiny bottle of tabasco or sriracha sauce in your truck/car/pocket, makes them more fun to eat

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Uh...... No thanks!

I had an unwelcome passenger
picture.php

It was a nice night to ride. People out walking and riding bikes, and sitting in their front yards. 78 degrees.

I took the Felt Heritage out for a spin. Shes a lot of fun to ride, smooth as a Cadillac with the springer front end and the spring seat
picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I've been super sick, I spent about 24 hours throwing up. I got bruises on my back side from the top of my head to my upper leg. Some of them don't really look like a normal bruise.

Latest posts

Latest posts