What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Do you think god laughs at us because our street lights have green for go and red for stop? I mean why those colors? Is he up there saying look at these stupid humans every one knows red means go?

Just curious as to if they are the right colors.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

just finished watching the tour stage for the day,some tough hills in this one,think they get to the mountains next week...

the c99 is finally dry enough to finish trimming so working on that...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Do you think god laughs at us because our street lights have green for go and red for stop? I mean why those colors? Is he up there saying look at these stupid humans every one knows red means go?

Just curious as to if they are the right colors.

Naw! He cringes when drunk drivers blow right through red lights, and he laughs his ass off when stoners pull up to a stop sign and wait for it to turn green. :biggrin:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I saw a recipe yesterday for cream cheese and cheddar cheese stuffed jalapeno poppers, wrapped in a boneless chicken breast, that was wrapped in bacon. Looked so good. I don't know how they call them poppers after being made though. Whole chicken breast with one stuffed pepper in it. More like a full on meal.
thats sounds good.
me i would skip the jalapeno, cook the chicken and bacon,dice that up real fine and make a stuffing with the chicken,bacon,cream cheese,and cheddar and stuff that in a green chile and dip it in relleno batter and cook...with green chile sauce over the top....then you're talking!

personally i can't stand jalapenos...all heat and no flavor...

But i like unc resipea better.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Nap time in the Oasis

Nap time in the Oasis

Put your doggie to bed
picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
Greetings cellar dwellers. I’m still alive and doing so so. Been popping seeds like a crazy man. Thought I had broad mites but leaning towards a fungus or virus on my plants. Anyway just wanted to say howdy. JW

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Greetings cellar dwellers. I’m still alive and doing so so. Been popping seeds like a crazy man. Thought I had broad mites but leaning towards a fungus or virus on my plants. Anyway just wanted to say howdy. JW

Good to see yuh Josie :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

stop gardening naked and that should clear up the virus (space herpes) and the fungus (fromunda cheese):biggrin:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran

Howdy stranger :biggrin:, if you could/would put up some pics I would sure like to see and maybe help out identifying....been doing lots of research on plant issues

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a prototype,can't be shifted at this point so sorta vaporware at this point...interesting concept but so far nothing has beaten the chain for bikes in any big way as flawed as it is...

they are up to 13 speed cassettes now,i guess cramming 12 back there wasn't enough...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: well this cindy is certainly plenty pineapple-y...zippy high to it,almost head spinning...

my new pike suspension fork should be in tomorrow...jaust a quick tire install on the other rim...already taped and has a valve stem so just getting the tire set up tubeless,unbolt the brake caliper,take the carbon fork off,install the pike,tighten everything back up and viola! a bad ass titanium hardtail...:dance013:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Been busy learning new stuff, cool shit. About to take my mushroom 🍄 spawn jar and inoculate a bulk substrate tub.

Coir, Vermiculite and Gypsum got the heat treatment. 170 deg F for an hour. From Wiki.
Pasteurization or pasteurisation is a process in which packaged and non-packaged foods are treated with mild heat (<100 °C) to eliminate pathogens and extend shelf-life. The process is intended to reduce spoilage organisms and eliminate vegetative bacteria but not bacterial spores.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx for all the well wishes & offers to help guys ! means alot !!!! :tiphat:
but theres really not much anyone can do for me right now . just gotta get this broken down & get another place ASAP !

its times like this that show you who you can really depend on when the shit hits the fan though ....... so far i'm doing this all by myself !!!! I know my cousin will help as soon as he gets back from vacation ...... but even my kids have nothing but excuses :mad: which will be remembered very very clearly the next time they ask me for any fuckin thing !!!

only plants left in there now are my moms , gonna bring them home & set up a tray in the basement for them for now . dunno what else to do with them .

but its all broken down for the most part , just gotta get a storage unit & start getting my stuff put in there for now .

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Waiting on my ride to the E.R....

After I was sick the other day I had these bruise like area's up and down my body. But they look different then bruises. One of them, I can feel a lump the size of the "bruised" area. Not sure whats up, called my Doc's office and was told to go to the E.R..

Latest posts

Latest posts