What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Having another big salad tonight. Seems that two 4x8 beds of salad greens is enough for my family and the people my wife works with. I keep sending her to work with 1 to 3 five gallon bags of greens to give to her coworkers.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Oh yeah and I have lost over 50 pounds so far since the beginning of April. Dropped my blood sugar from one point below diabetic to safely in the normal range. And lowered my blood pressure about 20 points.

The diabetes expert that my wife works with was shocked that I dropped my fasting blood sugar by just over 30 points.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sheesh,you're gonna be worthless for shoveling snow this winter with all that rabbit food!:)
better get on the deep fried in maple syrup and butter bacon diet man!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
sheesh,you're gonna be worthless for shoveling snow this winter with all that rabbit food!:)

I still eat this and am loosing weight, sugar and blood pressure.

Can you see the bacon there?

No maple syrup though. Dont much care for that. I have only had 1 candy bar since April thought. And I only drink water and some unsweetened lemon juice straight from the lemons. Two fresh squeezed lemons about every day.

onavelzy

Veteran
I still eat this and am loosing weight, sugar and blood pressure.

Can you see the bacon there?

No maple syrup though. Dont much care for that. I have only had 1 candy bar since April thought. And I only drink water and some unsweetened lemon juice straight from the lemons. Two fresh squeezed lemons about every day.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33219&pictureid=1850889]View Image[/url]

Good on you Ichy. It will add years to your life. Imagine without the dogs and bacon though. Scary thought, but still.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Good on you Ichy. It will add years to your life. Imagine without the dogs and bacon though. Scary thought, but still.
Those are beef brats. My cholesterol is very low. Below normal so I think I am good on the meats. I dont seem to have a issue with that at all.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I cant put it off any longer my tooth is killing me. I gotta get my ass into the Dentist today. I tried to yank it out myself I cant get any leverage on it. I hope yanking my tooth wont cost much, Dentist aren't cheap.
Me too! A molar thats killing me! Im tired of loosing teeth. By 60 Im not gonna have many left.
$275 to pull a tooth!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
well life just keeps throwing curves my way !!! i no longer have a place to grow . the garage LL called me today , says he knows whats going on in there & can't have it going on . says hes not pissed or anything & personally doesn't care , but as a land lord , he can't take the chance i get caught . it could screw him as well as me .

which i understand , & am glad he was cool about it & called me & not the cops !!!!
but i have 2 weeks to get everything outa there ......

so .... no grow = no income ...... i'm pretty much fucked !!!

dunno how i'm gonna do this as my one kid is in the middle of moving an hour & a half away (the only one willing to help me do anything ) & my cousin is outa town for the next week & i can't even walk 20ft without gasping for air ......

still living in the house that i got scammed on & have no right being in ......

yup ....... lifes a real bitch sometimes & i seem to be the blunt of karmas joke right now for some fuckin reason !!!!

Sorry Had to vent a little & let ya's know ...... i might not be around for awhile .......

Thats some serious bullshit!
Thats not fucking cool at all!
You dont deserve this bullshit Dan!!!! Your the fucking nicest guy!!! Im soooo sorry brother!

Your getting fucked over a hypothetical MAYBE!?!?! and IF?!?!?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hey Dans how are you making out? Been thinking about you and hope all is going as smooth as possible.

Another day of pulling weeds and staking tomatoes. Looks like this will be a record year for tomato yields. Even with the deer pressure.

Slow start today, sore and tired lately. Few bong rips should help that.

Icty congrats on the weight loss and getting healthy!!

Ganjaganjakush

Thats some serious bullshit! Tell him 2 weeks is gonna cost you 10s of thousands and that he needs to wait till this last crop is done. 2 months! If he ruins your crop now then theres gonna be serious repercusions coming down on his ass!
Thats not fucking cool at all!!!! Im so mad right now Im seeing red and shaking!!!!
You dont deserve this bullshit Dan!!!! Your the fucking nicest guy!!! Im soooo sorry brother! He HAS to give you 2 months notice atleast!!!

When your in an illegal state id be counting my blessings i got a 2 week notice and not the cops knocking on your door sucks but dans got lucky his LL was cool about it

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
......edit
Just got off the phone with Dan. This sucks. Need anything bro you got my number. Please don’t hesitate to call if I can help in any way.

Last edited:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
well life just keeps throwing curves my way !!! i no longer have a place to grow . the garage LL called me today , says he knows whats going on in there & can't have it going on . says hes not pissed or anything & personally doesn't care , but as a land lord , he can't take the chance i get caught . it could screw him as well as me .

which i understand , & am glad he was cool about it & called me & not the cops !!!!
but i have 2 weeks to get everything outa there ......

so .... no grow = no income ...... i'm pretty much fucked !!!

dunno how i'm gonna do this as my one kid is in the middle of moving an hour & a half away (the only one willing to help me do anything ) & my cousin is outa town for the next week & i can't even walk 20ft without gasping for air ......

still living in the house that i got scammed on & have no right being in ......

yup ....... lifes a real bitch sometimes & i seem to be the blunt of karmas joke right now for some fuckin reason !!!!

Sorry Had to vent a little & let ya's know ...... i might not be around for awhile .......

man that sux at least u got a heads up from the LL & not popo.
i wish i was closer ide help u out.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

o8XtPr8.jpg

don't forget banana.......

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
c'mon man,bananas are healthy and crap! and it should be pancake,sausage,nutella,repeat,wrap in bacon and deep fry!

I saw a recipe yesterday for cream cheese and cheddar cheese stuffed jalapeno poppers, wrapped in a boneless chicken breast, that was wrapped in bacon. Looked so good. I don't know how they call them poppers after being made though. Whole chicken breast with one stuffed pepper in it. More like a full on meal.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
me i would skip the jalapeno, cook the chicken and bacon,dice that up real fine and make a stuffing with the chicken,bacon,cream cheese,and cheddar and stuff that in a green chile and dip it in relleno batter and cook...with green chile sauce over the top....then you're talking!

personally i can't stand jalapenos...all heat and no flavor...