What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After days of reading about NAS storage devices I'm gonna go with NETGEAR ReadyNAS RN214 4 Bay. I have 3 hard drives I can install. 2 are 500G SSD, 1 is a NAS WD 2TB. Fingers crossed I don't get a defective unit, it happens more then it should.

Attachments

• 41gYx11jZrL.jpg
    41gYx11jZrL.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 8

thewhitelotus

Veteran
After days of reading about NAS storage devices I'm gonna go with NETGEAR ReadyNAS RN214 4 Bay. I have 3 hard drives I can install. 2 are 500G SSD, 1 is a NAS WD 2TB. Fingers crossed I don't get a defective unit, it happens more then it should.

Pretty rad how inexpensive SSDs are these days. Most of the servers at my clients are all running SSDs in their servers...makes a world of difference.

Hammer, do you know if those support RAID configurations?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty rad how inexpensive SSDs are these days. Most of the servers at my clients are all running SSDs in their servers...makes a world of difference.

Hammer, do you know if those support RAID configurations?

Yes, RAID is common now. It would be weird to find a unit that doesn't. This uint will do 0, 1, 5, 6 or 10

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Dark color as it is FECO (full extract cannabis oil) made for some gummies...not for dabbing. I am getting away from smoking doobies and trying more concentrates, love taking dabs with my e-nail setup (no coughing at all - no matter how big the hit)

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m liking the BD too! The buds and smell isn’t as good as I expected, but the buzz she gives is pretty top notch. Of course me or none of my ppl have been smoking on her for years either....

And I believe it’s the Santa Cruz cut. Arcata cut is probably the Train Wreck you have.

yeah thats what i meant ... Santa Cruz cut with the thin leaf ...mine smells and tastes fantastic and unique from my other strains it has the rank haze smell which dominates over a sweeter undertone... no probs what so ever with flavor or appearance potency, or quality of high & great bag appeal & the extractions are even more ,,,in my area most have heard the name, but never actually had the actual flower so it's nice to have in that regard ...all this just my own humble opinion and also based on requests if given a choice it's not passed over

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Or a little tar heroin :D

Yeah, don't smoke that stuff. You want to smoke the real light colored, or clear rosin if you can find or make it. Clear live rosin smokes so smooth and good. The terps stay in it more then anything else Ive smoked.

IOve got some GG4 Live rosin over here to smoke, but I still like tokin big bong hits of fresh flower

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Coca Tea

Coca Tea

A long time ago, I had a crazy girlfriend that use to bring back coca leaves from Peru. She use to give me sandwich bags of it, and I made tea with it. Security and airport customs were much different back then, so it was easier to stuff it in your bag and bring it back with you. Nonetheless it was still highly illegal, and is still to this day. Now, with hightened security, dogs and electronic sniffers, your chances of getting away with are low and ill advised.

I found it to be an excellent upper if you didn't over indulge.

Even though it is not considered to be an indigenous plant, coca grows wild in Hawaii. Dutch settlers brought it with them and use to grow it the late 1800's. Somehow these same plants started growing wild, and exist to this day. I've seen them.

RMS

:smoweed:

Last edited:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
needs some chopped onions and mustard...was the grill not hot enough to make grill marks? lol

Oh no, I just used my room temp small Swiss army knife. Some times you just have to draw a line in the hash. Besides if I can make it look like a long tootsie roll that passes as a tootsie roll to the unknowing eyes......

I'm sure you would have rather preferred if I would have shaped it like that ditty?

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Oh no! I would never dab that...it soaked 30 days in everclear to extract all the goodies. This weekend I will be doing some quick washes, maybe 10 minutes or so for making nice looking smokable dabs. I am getting comfortable with this machine now so the product will keep getting better and better

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: mornin campers....

looks like the heat has broken for a bit here...no temps in the 100's for the next week...

gotta force myself to deal with the yard before the monsoon hits and the weeds have a chance to go nuts...one nice thing about scorching temps is that it's keeping the bermuda grass in check...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi:break time...

getting some yardwork done while it's cloudy out...not helping because it's humid...at least for around here...

frickin jam packed at wallyworld today...should have stopped and put some money on my card so i could buy one of these limited edition spurcycle/chris king bells...perfect for the timberjack...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

frickin 70 bucks a pop!! tomorrow for sure i will order one though...have 3 spurcycle bells now...tried a couple other brands that were half as much,the crane bell from japan is nice,but sorta weak sauce compared to the spurcycle....the lezayne bell looks nice but totally pathetic ring...