What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just recently met some much needed real life friends i can relate to ...an energetic couple whom R new transplants from Nor Cal...they bought 40 acres 5 minutes from me:dance013: and have much experience in the biz ...i saw them at our farmers market and by their vibes i had them pegged within 20 seconds...lol i took a risk and asked if they were looking for a friend and they said yes ... they fled a crashing market to come east right to my back yard ...how convenient for me:biggrin: anyways they have a New Foundland ...it's a dog breed ...f*cking thing is HUGE ...a gentle giant though ...so now when i'm not putting time into my own endeavors i been helping them out for $15 per hour to start renovated the property and cabin that came with it ...he has his own private gorge with a year round creek all the privacy U could ask for that & was the intention ...i'll have a 2 person trim crew if i need one this fall

considering the out of control real estate prices in cali they probably sold a cardboard box on a 1/100th acre lot for enough to buy 40 acres there!:)

only known one newfie,he was a huge ass dog too,also a big sweetie...unless you were another dog,iggy was the local alpha male for many years,and sired a lot of pups along the way...when his person was out of town iggy would just show up and stay at my cabin in town....middle of the night he would come scratchin at the door,crash on the couch,and split in the morning...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php

i havent been getting any cuts to root for the last mounth its been too hot to get cuts to root .
i move my cloning in to my closet grow to get some cuts to root [much cooler in there]
some in soil/coco & a few i RR they have been in there for a few days now still lookingnice.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
so what kinda soil r yaw uesing?

At work so don’t know exact amounts but
I mixed:
Coast of Maine Lobster Compost
Sphagnum Peat Moss
Worm Castings
Pumice / Lava Rock
Glacial Rock Dust
Bio-Char
Live Red Wigglers

Will use crimson clover, alfalfa, cilantro, mint, and fenugreek for cover crops

Feed straight tap water with foliar sprays once a week

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there seems to be enough bugs on it at least!

frickin hot out...just got back from my store run...got zapped by a bumblebee on the way home...hit right between the earpiece on the sunglasses and my temple...a nice addition to another 100 degree plus bike ride,cause who likes riding when the ground is not on fire anyway!

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I did up a couple batches of bubble hash last night. Stayed up a little late in an attempt to finish the 2nd batch. Talk about getting a work out by fighting my self. I'll post pictures of the hash once I get finished pressing it out into hash bars

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
At work so don’t know exact amounts but
I mixed:
Coast of Maine Lobster Compost
Sphagnum Peat Moss
Worm Castings
Pumice / Lava Rock
Glacial Rock Dust
Bio-Char
Live Red Wigglers

Will use crimson clover, alfalfa, cilantro, mint, and fenugreek for cover crops

Feed straight tap water with foliar sprays once a week

so far i havent had any bug problems , uesing happy frog & ocen forest in my soil mix

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
1st needs a new head. Cant make out whats going on.. 2nd make him look stoned and happy.:biggrin:
thats what I thought. hated the head. Im talking to him through DM so Im just going with #2.
Its $50. Im sending him like $300 - $400 dollars worth of genetics so hopefully he makes the changes. Ill see if he'll make the eyes bloodshot and stoney.
Thanks for your input guys.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Thx unreg. She did pretty well this run. Honestly, she always comes out decent no matter what problems arise. Kinda like GG4.

The new 2.0 plant I replaced her with in the bloom tent, is by far the best lookin vegged 2.0 I’ve done...plus she is the largest 2.0 I’ve vegged. Fingers crossed I can keep on makin her happy for 10 more weeks. :good:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Was doing a quick lawn job before going on a bike ride, when the mower crapped out on me half way through the job. Now I have to open up the carb and clean out debris. Only 86 here today. Lot of plants hanging in the garage. My son didn't get involved so Ill hang them for buds and dry pressed rosin.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Love me some 2.0. Got one in flower right now, along with 2 Berry Sour Creams, and 2 Romulan diesels. First round in agggggess that i didnt have any GG4 in the mix. I do have some clones of everything and probably use those up after these are done then start poppin some seeds!

Aspenou812

Veteran
Love me some 2.0. Got one in flower right now, along with 2 Berry Sour Creams, and 2 Romulan diesels. First round in agggggess that i didnt have any GG4 in the mix. I do have some clones of everything and probably use those up after these are done then start poppin some seeds!

Would that be OGKB2.0 your reffering to?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I'm out on the islands taking a dubie break under a big oak by the river. Just did 5 miles, just over 5 to go. Lots of tractors mowing grain, and farm equipment activity going on.

Next stop, the walnut groves

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
My Bermuda has been so lovely this year and now I think I may have grubs....not going organic in the front yard, just applied Grubx before a nice rain.

This Super Lemon Cindy is getting some great colors, only have ran one so far

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts