What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: all done trimming...not bad weight wise,of course you always want more...except for the actually trimming it part!

just hanging with dready monkey...must be about time for a haircut for her!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm just watching her for a few days,but she is a really good dog,been taking care of her since she was a pup so we get along well,never any trouble from her aside from being a garbage ninja...i spoil her rotten when she's over

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But I Like Blue Dream ...so do my peeps

she's the heaviest yielder in my collection and the quality of the effect is very pleasing to me
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

garden day again...plenty of chores to do,along with the usual store trip...and waiting around for people all day to get the cherry cookies out the door...finally have more than enough trim to have a batch blasted...should be close to 500gms of material....should yield up at least a couple oz of product...and i think it's almost time for the trim job to come around again...

just about time for monsoon here too...i'm ready for it to not be a 100 frickin degrees out every single day...

best get moving here...gotta dash out and get phone minutes so i can call my peeps and get the cc gone...may as well grab some groceries since i'm sure there's something i forgot to get the other day...not getting a lot of riding done this week...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:hotbounce looks like the brushfire east of here is still burning...someone towing a big camp trailer had their truck catch fire going up the pass,all the brush is bone dry so up it went...but it's all range land,and no one lives there at least...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i'm just watching her for a few days,but she is a really good dog,been taking care of her since she was a pup so we get along well,never any trouble from her aside from being a garbage ninja...i spoil her rotten when she's over

you treat her like a grand kid lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:looks like the wildfire doubled in size again overnight...now they are saying short of it actually raining they cant really do anything,the terrain is too steep and it's not like there's anything out there except more scrub land...and the odd bit of exploded munitions since it's on the missile range...

time to get to chores...

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
But I Like Blue Dream (Arcata cut) ...so do my peeps

she's the heaviest yielder in my collection and the quality of the effect is very pleasing to me View Image View Image

I’m liking the BD too! The buds and smell isn’t as good as I expected, but the buzz she gives is pretty top notch. Of course me or none of my ppl have been smoking on her for years either....

And I believe it’s the Santa Cruz cut. Arcata cut is probably the Train Wreck you have.

Latest posts

Latest posts