What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters

greyfader

and now for some serious policy debate.

while wasting his time and money campaigning in the always blue state, colorado, in the city of aurora, while attacking with great vigor the venezuelan gang problem that doesn't exist, trump loudly farted on stage!

it was a big, wet, gurgling, bubbling fart clearly captured on the microphones.

jimmy kimmel immediately designated him "gasolini!"

moose eater

and now for some serious policy debate.

while wasting his time and money campaigning in the always blue state, colorado, in the city of aurora, while attacking with great vigor the venezuelan gang problem that doesn't exist, trump loudly farted on stage!

it was a big, wet, gurgling, bubbling fart clearly captured on the microphones.

jimmy kimmel immediately designated him "gasolini!"
Excessive Big Macs can do that to a guy. That 'special sauce' happening all over again.

Last edited:

greyfader

Excessive Big Macs can do that to a guy. That 'special sauce' happening all over again.
nearby spectators said it smelled like a shart, instead of just a mere fart. they said they came to this conclusion because of the long lingering stench that seemed to hang in the air instead of dispersing, as a regular fart would do.

moose eater

nearby spectators said it smelled like a shart, instead of just a mere fart. they said they came to this conclusion because of the long lingering stench that seemed to hang in the air instead of dispersing, as a regular fart would do.
Like I said, it's that special sauce. Goes around for a second go at it sometimes.

I know that very few living beings (like, none) have ever heard The Donald apologize for -anything-, and especially not with any degree of sincerity, but.. did he utter, "Excuse me, please." or anything that might've classed him as a somewhat normal human being with proper upbringing in that moment?

Just had our septic tank pumped after 4 years (a pricey proposition, by the way) and noted the length of time the odiferous scent lingered in the air. It seemed to settle in on various things in the area. I know plastics seem to contract airborne odors, because when I had poor carbon filtration on my grow area, our vehicles' interiors, including those that hadn't been used routinely to deliver weed, smelled pretty strong at times.

There were moments after the septic truck departed that it seemed to have permeated the enclosed back deck and gotten on my boots and pants, even though it hadn't.

Tipped the driver a few small buds in a canister, as I did years ago when he weas here. That, and some homegrown organic carrots.

greyfader

"I know that very few living beings (like, none) have ever heard The Donald apologize for -anything-, and especially not with any degree of sincerity, but.. did he utter, "Excuse me, please." or anything that might've classed him as a somewhat normal human being with proper upbringing in that moment?"

no, in fact, he started speaking loudly in the middle of it, trying to mask the sound, then looked at one of his aids with a disgusted look and said "how could you?"

have you ever heard him take responsibility for anything?

moose eater

"I know that very few living beings (like, none) have ever heard The Donald apologize for -anything-, and especially not with any degree of sincerity, but.. did he utter, "Excuse me, please." or anything that might've classed him as a somewhat normal human being with proper upbringing in that moment?"

no, in fact, he started speaking loudly in the middle of it, trying to mask the sound, then looked at one of his aids with a disgusted look and said "how could you?"

have you ever heard him take responsibility for anything?
I haven't heard any President take responsibility for anything, serious or not, or merely plain old offensive, since Jimmy Carter. And the failure of the helicopter turbines in the desert during the initial hostage rescue effort wasn't something he would've probably known about, whereas crew chiefs and their bosses might've known about such risks. But Carter took responsibility anyway.

The last President we had who would take responsibility and not look for a fall-guy to take his beating for him, in my opinion.

RobFromTX

1728824212923.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Re-Edit: That violating or planning to violate US and international laws and treaties is a resume' for a prison cell, not leadership of a major Super-Power.
so, you're going to do all that you can to keep The Chump out of power? if he was not rich, he would ALREADY be in prison...for life. when there are two evils running for office, and one of them IS GOING TO WIN, i'm voting for the lesser of the pair every time. :dunno::shucks:

moose eater

so, you're going to do all that you can to keep The Chump out of power? if he was not rich, he would ALREADY be in prison...for life. when there are two evils running for office, and one of them IS GOING TO WIN, i'm voting for the lesser of the pair every time. :dunno::shucks:
Not voting for ANY corporatist war-mongering lying folks. None.

moose eater

Yep, they just can't figure out that changing the working peoples' party to the Wall St. and DoD Party just doesn't sell real well to people who pay attention.

Then add a double-dose of "Yes, we'll continue covering for Israel's and our war crimes in Gaza" and, voila' yer fucked.

"Gee, how'd THAT happen, Mr. Wizard?"

Irony; "We'll continue covering for Israel's war crimes, and continue being complicit in those crimes, so as not to suffer the wrath of AIPAC's foreign interests lobbying and campaign money, but hey.... where'd those tens or hundreds of thousands of votes we lost due to this strategy go to?"

That, and pretending to be The Working Peoples' Party only goes so far when the evidence is to the contrary.