What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

right

I don't think so .dems are wilfully ignorant about what they know in their hearts to be true .Siding with terror seams to be hip these days.
Class warfare is the heart of Marxism

moose eater

I don't think so .dems are wilfully ignorant about what they know in their hearts to be true .Siding with terror seams to be hip these days.
Class warfare is the heart of Marxism
You recite bogus history leaving out glaring episodes and facts, but it's the Dems who are willfully ignorant?

By the way, I'm not a Dem or a Rep, and not voting for Kamala, or Donnie the psychopath, either.

right

What did Nixon do wiretapping. People would lick obamas asshole for doing the same
Dick Nixon liked to rely on that invisible mouse in his pocket, 'the silent majority'. And we all know (or most of us do; I hope) a fair bit about Tricky Dick by now. And the importance of that silent invisible mouse he carried.
Edit

right

You recite bogus history leaving out glaring episodes and facts, but it's the Dems who are willfully ignorant?

By the way, I'm not a Dem or a Rep, and not voting for Kamala, or Donnie the psychopath, either.
Ok . I m not usually political but it is obvious that the dems need to be stopped and at this point the team that stands for freedom is the RIGHT

moose eater

What did Nixon do wiretapping. People would lick obamas asshole for doing the same
People wou
Which people? Both of them were unprosecuted war criminals under the Geneva convention and various treaties the nation voluntarily agreed to.

In other words, there you go again with the false claims to reinforce your false dichotomies.

Or is it Obama's skin color you object to, more than his illegal use of CIA drone-fired missiles into countries we weren't at war with?

moose eater

Ok . I m not usually political but it is obvious that the dems need to be stopped and at this point the team that stands for freedom is the RIGHT
You're not normally political? You've been reciting hollow talking points since you arrived, pretty much. Self-awareness goes a long way to better solid standing in debates.

right

I would have voted for Colin powel .but he isn't black enough for the left.
Crying racist is a joke .
It's obvious that I don't like Obama because he is on the left.

right

You keep talking about am radio. I am a citizen of the world, and what is going on is obvious to all.
I'd also like to point out that the undecided know that the left garbage stinks .

moose eater

I would have voted for Colin powel .but he isn't black enough for the left.
Crying racist is a joke .
It's obvious that I don't like Obama because he is on the left.
Good for you.

Are you aware of Colin Powell's role in the early suppression of the reports of the massacre at My Lai?

And yes, Powell was sold out pretty badly, but even HE had difficulty giving that lying presentation to the UN about the 'smoking gun' re. weapons programs in Iraq that Saddam's own son-in-law had already told the intel agencies no longer existed.

But GW (a Republican, by the way) wanted war so badly he could taste it, and he murdered over 1 million Iraqis based on fabricated intel that he KNEW was fabricated in order to put that trophy on his mantle.

right

To be fair, my opinion
Good for you.

Are you aware of Colin Powell's role in the early suppression of the reports of the massacre at My Lai?

And yes, Powell was sold out pretty badly, but even HE had difficulty giving that lying presentation to the UN about the 'smoking gun' re. weapons programs in Iraq that Saddam's own son-in-law had already told the intel agencies no longer existed.

But GW (a Republican, by the way) wanted war so badly he could taste it, and he murdered over 1 million Iraqis based on fabricated intel that he KNEW was fabricated in order to put that trophy on his mantle.
Of Colin powel changed. But I would have voted for him at one point.
I'm all for black politicians. I would support them in a heartbeat. But they would have to have good policy

moose eater

To be fair, my opinion
Of Colin powel changed. But I would have voted for him at one point.
I'm all for black politicians. I would support them in a heartbeat. But they would have to have good policy
So it's a partisan divide as to whose war crimes are good and whose are bad?

right

Right now, donie as bad as he is . Is the guy to stop unending war .Even those with Trump derangement syndrome, who want the angry tweets to stop .Even though they know damn well the country was better of during his administration. Is the only answer to endless war . Which is now the dems bag

moose eater

By the way, in 2006, Alaska and the feds put nine legislators in prison, or convicted them, for taking bribes from oil company people like Bill Allen of VECO, and money laundering, and EVERY ONE OF THEM was a Republican.

My tempering statement of the intrinsic meaning of this was this.

People rarely bribe the minority unless trying to choreograph the superficial appearance of equal guilt where it doesn't exist, as the minority can't deliver or achieve what it is the people doing the bribing are seeking.... often due to a knee-jerk partisan divide, as well as other potential factors..

But one of the star witnesses in that case was a Dem physician legislator out of the Nome area, Donnie Olson. A sealed affidavit due to concerns about numerous issues, by the way.

And another was a friend and fellow activist, former State legislator, former republican, former head of the Republican Moderates Party, and later a Dem, Ray Metcalfe.

Edit: And Ray was removed from the Alaska Dem Party's Executive Committee after he spoke out about Debbie Wasserman-Sluts' efforts toward money laundering in various states on behalf of the DNC.

Last edited:

moose eater

Well people should be judged based off of merit, not the color of their skin .This isn't understood by the left
You confuse neo-libs with the Left, and that says a lot.

I am old-school, gun-toting, farming, freak-flag-flying Left. I am absolutely not a neo-lib, Wall St.'s and Israel's dick sucking Dem, or the like.

right

Somebody has to drill for oil . Like it or not it is unavoidable we do it alot cleaner than the competition.
Corruption and bribes are also a dem thing.
But not voting is not the answer. We need to consider the lesser of two evils.
Come up with a serious alternative, that has any real chance of winning

Edit for autocorrect