What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

My enemies took American hostages, it is now my concern
Your American compatriots were hanging out in a nation now legally deemed to be a criminal nation. Don't hang out with dogs, and you might not be as likely to wake up with fleas.

I don't hang out with thieves for several reasons. One, I don't know when Mr. Karma is coning to collect, and 2, I loathe thieves.

right

Your American compatriots were hanging out in a nation now legally deemed to be a criminal nation. Don't hang out with dogs, and you might not be as likely to wake up with fleas.

I don't hang out with thieves for several reasons. One, I don't know when Mr. Karma is coning to collect, and 2, I loathe thieves.
America needs to have a hand in preventing ww3. The end could come out of the middle east

moose eater

America needs to have a hand in preventing ww3. The end could come out of the middle east
America currently has its fucking finger on the trigger of WWIII. Or are banks responsible for their being bank robbers? (*Not that I'm real fond of modern banks, by the way. Perhaps a bad analogy on my part).

moose eater

I think Americans could get along.
Mabey the polarizing could die down after dems stop using it as a tool for re election
Please tell me in which years America had a truly homogenous population wherein someone wasn't found to be at the bottom of the shit pile and asked(demanded) to stay there, or else?

right

Clinton tried to work with terrorism ( Arafat).It didn't work only caused more problems. Peace will come from working with Israel

right

It is obvious to everyone that the division is amped up by the dems inorder to get re elected.
Class warfare. It has even turned into race warfare.
This is Marxist.
It seams alot of dems are willfully ignorant.

moose eater

Clinton tried to work with terrorism ( Arafat).It didn't work only caused more problems. Peace will come from working with Israel
Your definitions of 'terrorism' are so void of any objective weighing of actions and such, that I doubt you'll ever spend enough time really looking for the flaws in your statements that might otherwise catapult you ahead into something resembling a conscientious weighing of facts and history.

Do the American Palestinians, Egyptians, Iraqis, Afghanis, and others who are equally part of this nation by law get to be at peace and treated equally and get along too?

moose eater

It is obvious to everyone that the division is amped up by the dems inorder to get re elected.
This is Marxist.
Was it the Dems at their rallies telling their attendees to punch protestors in the face?

moose eater

This is Marxist.
Again you use terms you clearly have no clue of the definitions of.

Cannavore

Veteran
My enemies took American hostages, it is now my concern

20240927_111140.jpg

moose eater

Dick Nixon liked to rely on that invisible mouse in his pocket, 'the silent majority'. And we all know (or most of us do; I hope) a fair bit about Tricky Dick by now. And the importance of that silent invisible mouse he carried.

Latest posts

Latest posts