What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
How many Palestinians were on those planes?

Oh, that's right!! They were our friends the Saudis, and even had some funding from Joe's and Don's favorite family, the Royal Saudi family, or at least a member of them.

Saudi Arabia

"the blessing"

2738.jpg

right

There is a broad spectrum of emotions that you seem to be unaware of. Not everything that you don't understand or are close minded about has to do with fear.hahahaha

moose eater

There is a broad spectrum of emotions that you seem to be unaware of. Not everything that you don't understand or are close minded about has to do with fear.hahahaha
Look deeper. Hate is often sourced at fear.

I've been around a long time, and as a former mental health clinician, I'll disagree with you... apparently on all sorts of stuff.

right

Look deeper. Hate is often sourced at fear.

I've been around a long time, and as a former mental health clinician, I'll disagree with you... apparently on all sorts of stuff.
That is great that we disagree. Discussion of different options can bring resolve and understanding.
I think that we all have alot to bring to the table, on both sides of the isle

audiohi

Veteran
it is amusing to me that the same people calling for trumps arrest have fuck all to say about nancy pilosi and the likes .

Compile evidence of a crime, charge them, and put them in jail if found guilty.

Easy.

Just like they're doing to Eric Adams.

Fuck the criminal politicians. All of them

You got any criminal politicians in the country you live in that you care to discuss?

moose eater

What Isreal want to do with hamas is creat a lasting peace
Bibi helped Hamas get funding at its outset, believing that if Hamas were present, then there could never be a 2-state solution.

Really, man, as someone recommended to you yesterday or so, read a book or something.

And Hamas came to be in 1987. Israel has been stealing Palestinian land and killing Palestinians indiscriminately and raping them and stealing homes and bulldozing them since 1948. Calculators are good things, too. That's 39 years before Hamas came to be.

right

Compile evidence of a crime, charge them, and put them in jail if found guilty.

Easy.

Just like they're doing to Eric Adams.

Fuck the criminal politicians. All of them

You got any criminal politicians in the country you live in that you care to discuss?
Wasn't Eric Adam's promising to stop crime in nyc

audiohi

Veteran
Wasn't Eric Adam's promising to stop crime in nyc

you're suggesting that he shouldn't be held accountable or something?

what's your point?

criminal politician = jail

remember when greg abbott promised to eliminate all rape in texas?

Last edited:

right

Bibi helped Hamas get funding at its outset, believing that if Hamas were present, then there could never be a 2-state solution.

Really, man, as someone recommended to you yesterday or so, read a book or something.

And Hamas came to be in 1987. Israel has been stealing Palestinian land and killing Palestinians indiscriminately and raping them and stealing homes and bulldozing them since 1948. Calculators are good things, too. That's 39 years before Hamas came to be.
Hamas could have released the hostages immediately. They didn't go into this knowing that there wouldn't be retaliation. They put palestine into harms way

right

what's your point?

remember when greg abbott promised to stop all rapes?
Sorry I may have misunderstood you on this one. If he is a guilty politician, then yes he should be accountable. I haven't followed him

moose eater

what's your point?

He often views most issues in the world through a simplistic R vs. D, faux right versus faux left dichotomy, and if the facts don't fit, he'll try to make them fit.

I believe he was flaunting that the Mayor of NYC was some sort of Dem failure, because he generalizes almost anything political into that non-existent (in reality) dichotomy).

moose eater

Hamas could have released the hostages immediately. They didn't go into this knowing that there wouldn't be retaliation. They put palestine into harms way
Israel could've removed their troops and land-thieving settlers from the West Bank and Gaza years before that incident, thus removing the stimuli that was behind it to begin with.

Or are you one of those folks who believes that slaves who talk back are bad slaves?

Please tell me that you're not one of those people that when you see a mole on someone's arm that is the result of cancer, you merely cut the mole off?

right

Israel could've removed their troops and land-thieving settlers from the West Bank and Gaza years before that incident, thus removing the stimuli that was behind it to begin with.

Or are you one of those folks who believes that slaves who talk back are bad slaves?

Please tell me that you're not one of those people that when you see a mole on someone's arm that is the result of cancer, you merely cut the mole off?
My enemies took American hostages, it is now my concern