What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

Whether we like it or not, our government IS liable for the shit it engages in, just as we are as individuals. If not today, then maybe tomorrow.

So while we're putting on our big nationalist white 10-gallon cowboy hats and cheering for this, that, or the other violations of treaties, human rights, or law, international or otherwise, because we're so full of ourselves and have maybe bullshiitted ourselves into believing we're beyond culpability, it'd be wise to bear that in mind.

The karmic debt collector may one day come calling for the dues owed, and "WAAAAAAHHH!!" will not likely be received as a meaningful or suitable pleading.

right

1727399210068_295749547124781.jpeg

Hiddenjems

can't wait to vote for her
If only more people voted for anyone other than the dem and republican candidates.

“The false dilemma fallacy occurs when someone misrepresents an issue by offering only two options (when more exist) or by presenting the options as mutually exclusive (when they are not).”

RobFromTX

Whether we like it or not, our government IS liable for the shit it engages in, just as we are as individuals. If not today, then maybe tomorrow.

So while we're putting on our big nationalist white 10-gallon cowboy hats and cheering for this, that, or the other violations of treaties, human rights, or law, international or otherwise, because we're so full of ourselves and have maybe bullshiitted ourselves into believing we're beyond culpability, it'd be wise to bear that in mind.

The karmic debt collector may one day come calling for the dues owed, and "WAAAAAAHHH!!" will not likely be received as a meaningful or suitable pleading.
I tell you what. If and when this nonsense passes just make it where the people like you that wanted it flip the bill. Because my family never owned slaves

right

I tell you what. If and when this nonsense passes just make it where the people like you that wanted it flip the bill. Because my family never owned slaves
Rob reparations is not even possible. Imagine how they would sort that out in a state like Louisiana

right

Very true Rob .
It would also cause economic catastrophe, that would affect every community including the African American community
It would create a world of resentment that would carry over for many generations. Things are already falling apart at the seams as it is

right

The policies that redistribute wealth are causing employers to flee blue states and the employers are taking their jobs and taxes with them

audiohi

Veteran
If only more people voted for anyone other than the dem and republican candidates.

“The false dilemma fallacy occurs when someone misrepresents an issue by offering only two options (when more exist) or by presenting the options as mutually exclusive (when they are not).”

Is that right mr. "I'm going to win tons of money betting on trump," as well as mr "I'm not voting?"

audiohi

Veteran
Very true Rob .
It would also cause economic catastrophe, that would affect every community including the African American community

you're delusional

we can swing it. easily

just in the last 24 hours:

Israel says it has secured $8.7 billion U.S. aid package​

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...secured-87-billion-us-aid-package-2024-09-26/

US announces nearly $8 billion military aid package for Ukraine​

https://kyivindependent.com/us-pled...litary-aid-package-for-ukraine-zelensky-says/

right

You want to forget our greatest allies in Israel, in favor of our enemies that hate us and burn American flags?
Aren't you guys on the left for endless wars?

audiohi

Veteran
You want to forget our greatest allies in Israel, in favor of our enemies that hate us and burn American flags?
Aren't you guys on the left for endless wars?

hey, bibi is speaking right now about how he wants to use our billions to build pipelines and railways across more of other peoples land

2812.jpg

Last edited: