What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

Watching this interview with Jill Stein told me everything IO needed to know about at, as xtsho put it, that fake ass bitch.

She checks all the boxes that make her look like a champion of the people. She really makes an effort to talk about the Reparations nonsense.

Some of my ancestors were slaves. I would benefit from reparations. Yet I find the idea completely ludicrous. Why should people that were never slaves get money from people that were never slave owners? It's pure stupidity.

stein is a complete phony. She does some interview repeating the same crap she's been repeating for over a decade. Says she's more aligned with Democrat policies but knows that she's taking votes away from the Democrats. Then she hops on a plane and has dinner with vladamir pootin.

stein is a communist antifa supporter. She just runs around with people of power. She's THE problem not the solution.

xtsho

laura loomer

Sucking her way to the top with a bottle of blue pills. I wonder if she packs a bottle of Listerine to clean up afterwards..

Where's Melania been?

1727335672680.png

xtsho

kevin roberts, the head of the heritage foundation, the authors of the project 2025 document;

by the way, trumps name is mentioned 312 times in the document.

trump said that he doesn't know anything about Project 2025. trump never lies so we should take him at his word. :poop:

moose eater

There are many more articles accurizing what amounts to a smear of inuendo and little more pertaining to Jill Stein's dinner photo, and the bank records likely support her claims, too. And from sources that are not all on the same page, politically speaking.

Sometimes I seriously wonder about the agendas of some people in these forums? And whose agendas they are or might be?

1727363755493.png

Last edited:

xtsho

There are many more articles accurizing what amounts to a smear of inuendo and little more pertaining to Jill Stein's dinner photo, and the bank records likely support her claims, too. And from sources that are not all on the same page, politically speaking.

Sometimes I seriously wonder about the agendas of some people in these forums? And whose agendas they are or might be?

View attachment 19073425

There is a big difference between heads of state posing for a photo op and sharing a table for a meal. You know that. The Biden/pootin handshake for the cameras is not the same as jill stein eating Beef Wellington next to vladamir pootin and talking about the weather.

xtsho

I wonder if they ate environmentally friendly produced food. Was the Foie Gras sourced from humanely raised Ducks that enjoyed being force fed a diet of high calorie fats by using an implement to force feed them in order to enlarge the liver.

What was going through jill steins mind as she spread that foie gras on the GMO cracker before adding a topping of that caviar that came from one of those endangered Sturgeon.

I hope she enjoyed her meal as one of the privileged few that live that lifestyle daily.

Fake ass bitch.

moose eater

There is a big difference between heads of state posing for a photo op and sharing a table for a meal. You know that. The Biden/pootin handshake for the cameras is not the same as jill stein eating Beef Wellington next to vladamir pootin and talking about the weather.
And prospective heads of state, like a Presidential candidate, wouldn't share similar positions or interests in meeting?

If you'd read the articles, Stein had no idea Putin was arriving or with whom, per the majority of the articles that actually took the time to interview her.

And you know that. (or should).

Cannavore

Veteran
i would believe the state department or whoever ran that dinner assigned her at that table to smear her on purpose before believing she was a russian agent or whatever lmfao

Latest posts

Latest posts