What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
Death to people that burn American flags

American Flags

Flags should not be disposed of in trash or recycling. Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) directions for proper flag disposal include folding the flag in its customary manner and placing it in a fire large enough to ensure complete burning of the flag.

right

American Flags

Flags should not be disposed of in trash or recycling. Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) directions for proper flag disposal include folding the flag in its customary manner and placing it in a fire large enough to ensure complete burning of the flag.
Amen to that, but let's not be foolish. That is not what we are talking about

audiohi

Veteran
bibi said that people against Israel are flat earthers

2812.jpg

right

of course.

you like to ignore every other situation other than the one that fits your outrage
You no damn well,what I ment.
I burned a tattered flag and stopped it from getting thrown in the trash.
I'm sure that any one reading this would not
have confused this statement with the enemies of America who burn our flag

moose eater

I tell you what. If and when this nonsense passes just make it where the people like you that wanted it flip the bill. Because my family never owned slaves
Mine didn't either, but our country did.

I figured it was about money, though.

Your country gets to be responsible for what it does, just like you and I.

If that's unpleasant for you, then try to stop paying for all the other reprehensible things your country does and see how that works for you.

right

The world would be much better without the terrorists who burn American flags .Like the cowards who struck our towers.
Bin Ladin hid behind his favorite wife and used her like a shield

moose eater

The world would be much better without the terrorists who burn American flags .Like the cowards who struck our towers.
Bin Ladin hid behind his favorite wife and used her like a shield
How many Palestinians were on those planes?

Oh, that's right!! They were our friends the Saudis, and even had some funding from Joe's and Don's favorite family, the Royal Saudi family, or at least a member of them.

right

How many Palestinians were on those planes?

Oh, that's right!! They were our friends the Saudis, and even had some funding from Joe's and Don's favorite family, the Royal Saudi family, or at least a member of them.
I find alot of fault with Donnie, but he isn't supporting terrorism just to get the Muslim vote in Dearborn mi.

moose eater

They are free to be our enemy, but I have no sympathy. The world would be better without terrorists that hate us.
If I own a flag, I am free to do with that piece of cloth whatever the fuck I choose. I paid for it, etc., Nothing makes me want to burn a US flag more than some asshat telling me what I can and can't do with it.

right

So, the next time a Christian commits a serious offense, then killing all Christians is OK, because they're Christian?

Your generalized racism and Islamophobia is fucking despicable.
Rasist nah. Islamophobia? Come on you do know that a phobia is an irrational fear of something.

moose eater

I find alot of fault with Donnie, but he isn't supporting terrorism just to get the Muslim vote in Dearborn mi.
The fact that you think either Joe or Don are supporting Palestinian terrorism is LAUGHABLE!

They're BOTH supporting Israeli terrorism, wherein Israel has been taking land not theirs for 76 years and killing indiscriminately.

Your knowledge of history is lacking, and sometimes you seem proud of it.