What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

democrats are doing a genocide and building cop cities while gavin newsom personally evicts homeless people. the fascism is already here.

How is newsom evicting homeless people? They're finally cleaning up the streets that have been taken over by a bunch of drug addicts that defecate on the sidewalks and assault people just trying to go about their business. Most of the people are homeless because they made bad choices and are now so far gone from the drugs that they'll never be able to hold a job and do what's required to support themselves.

You can't house them because if you gave them free housing they'll tear the walls open to take the electrical wiring to sell as scrap.

I don't have a solution but it sure as hell isn't letting them continue to defile our cities making it so regular people can't enjoy them. After years of observing the drug addicted homeless destroy, steal, and turn the streets into garbage dumps in my city I've lost most of the compassion I had for them. Many are deranged from their drug use. They go around assaulting people randomly. They can't be helped. Their brains are permanently destroyed. They need to be taken off the streets and institutionalized in a facility where they can't leave.

I care more about the people that work hard for what they have and are just trying to enjoy their lives.

Newsom is doing what should have happened years ago. Same thing happened where I live. It went on for too long but the hammers coming down.

I don't understand why people have more concern for some drug addicted criminals that would gut you in an instance to steal everything you have than the people that pay their way. It's not fascism and having law and order is not cop cities. We had some tweakers start to setup camp on my block and myself and a neighbor confronted them and let them know that they needed to pack up and go. We were not playing around and they were gone very quickly. If the cops can't do it then I will. I'm not letting a bunch of fentanyl zombies setup camp next to my house so they can collect piles of trash and stand all hunched over for hours while digging through a bag of garbage.

right

The first shooter had some serious next level encryption on his computer that even th U.S government couldn't crack . That is beyond a messed up young man. He probably got hacked looking at something nasty on his computer.

moose eater

How is newsom evicting homeless people? They're finally cleaning up the streets that have been taken over by a bunch of drug addicts that defecate on the sidewalks and assault people just trying to go about their business. Most of the people are homeless because they made bad choices and are now so far gone from the drugs that they'll never be able to hold a job and do what's required to support themselves.

You can't house them because if you gave them free housing they'll tear the walls open to take the electrical wiring to sell as scrap.

I don't have a solution but it sure as hell isn't letting them continue to defile our cities making it so regular people can't enjoy them. After years of observing the drug addicted homeless destroy, steal, and turn the streets into garbage dumps in my city I've lost most of the compassion I had for them. Many are deranged from their drug use. They go around assaulting people randomly. They can't be helped. Their brains are permanently destroyed. They need to be taken off the streets and institutionalized in a facility where they can't leave.

I care more about the people that work hard for what they have and are just trying to enjoy their lives.

Newsom is doing what should have happened years ago. Same thing happened where I live. It went on for too long but the hammers coming down.

I don't understand why people have more concern for some drug addicted criminals that would gut you in an instance to steal everything you have than the people that pay their way. It's not fascism and having law and order is not cop cities. We had some tweakers start to setup camp on my block and myself and a neighbor confronted them and let them know that they needed to pack up and go. We were not playing around and they were gone very quickly. If the cops can't do it then I will. I'm not letting a bunch of fentanyl zombies setup camp next to my house so they can collect piles of trash and stand all hunched over for hours while digging through a bag of garbage.
Only half of those who are homeless in the cities you're referencing report a drug problem.

The economic circumstances in this country at the moment prohibit many from making ends meet, without any luxuries or expensive illegal habits, and many end up living in tents or in cars, whether abandoned or not, or in abandoned, condemned buildings.

In other cities, the number of folks who are homeless and using drugs openly or with drugs as a problematic part of their lives are much less than 50%.

This is and has been an economic problem, more so that a drug problem.

And if the cities that did decrim or legalize all drug use had done so more along the lines of some other locations that have much better successes with similar (but different) templates, they wouldn't have cultivated the problems they did. Almost as though they were either ignorant about the issues and policies they were contending with or crafting, or they wanted the plan to fail.

moose eater

This is my point. This should be impossible.
"Anybody can be (gotten to/touched)".

Trump's on the campaign trail, doing rallies, etc.

The probability of there being ample opportunities to reach out and 'touch' him is pretty good.

If someone with skill wants him dead, he'll be dead.

Latest posts

Latest posts