What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

In todays world you can make anything the truth. Hey if you want to believe nat turner was turned into jewelry then go for it. I could see that helping kamala on the campaign trail :D
Truth is not the same as propaganda, and especially for anyone willing to peel back the, uh... curtains...

Heck, our famed Tiger Force (operating in the Highlands of Vietnam) was alleged by credible sources to have taken wagers on how far they could skin a living Vietnamese elder who was tied to a tree, before he died.

Same folks were turned in for dissecting local villagers of all ages, but especially elders, and leaving their sectioned limbs stacked in the middle of well-used trails like a shrine of sorts, as a warning to the VC and NVA.

Same era and after, our service personnel sometimes took ears as souvenirs, sometimes wearing them on necklaces or helmets.

Like the Brits with THEIR Empire, during their ruination brought upon India, with their proper clothing, doilies, and their tea promptly at 3, with pinkies held out at angle x, we, despite our stylish clothing and modern conveniences, are barbarians. We cook villages with kids in them with napalm and air-burst white phosphorous. We simply sometimes speak with better diction and etiquette, wear nicer clothing, eat better, fancier foods, and drive slick cars, etc., but we're still fucking cave people.

RobFromTX

Heck, our famed Tiger Force (operating in the Highlands of Vietnam) was alleged by credible sources to have taken wagers on how far they could skin a living Vietnamese elder who was tied to a tree, before he died.
You should read up on the vietcong "apache" woman and what she did to captured G.Is.:oops: That was a shit war moose and both sides commited atrocities, although we killed many more innocent people and we had no business being there in the first place

moose eater

You should read up on the vietcong "apache" woman and what she did to captured G.Is.:oops: That was a shit war moose and both sides commited atrocities, although we killed many more innocent people and we had no business being there in the first place
But we're responsible for OUR government and military, no one else's.

And yes, you're right, like Iraq and a half-dozen or dozen other military actions that defied/violated our own Constitution and international treaties, we were there as an occupying 'police force' illegally from the get-go.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
With how crappy and unmaintained the Russian military has proven to be it's likely those old aging nukes would detonate in Russian airspace shortly after launch or be shot down by superior United States technology before they reached their destination.

People overestimate Russia's capabilities. Just look at Ukraine. Two years later and they're still bogged down. Their tanks are garbage and the roads into Ukraine are littered with the remains of them destroyed by a grenade dropped from a drone. I bet most of their nuclear weapons are the same type of garbage and not even operational.

There's nothing like desperation to force a hand and find out...

xtsho

They have plenty of firearms? So do Democrats. The guy must not know about all the gun violence in the big predominately Democrat cities. Those yahoos think that just because people are for common sense gun control that they don't have firearms. Most of my friends are Democrats and almost all of them own firearms. Nobody is afraid of maga.

moose eater

They have plenty of firearms? So do Democrats. The guy must not know about all the gun violence in the big predominately Democrat cities. Those yahoos think that just because people are for common sense gun control that they don't have firearms. Most of my friends are Democrats and almost all of them own firearms. Nobody is afraid of maga.
I was more caught by and pondering his claim that the LEOs and domestic armed forces/armed forces will rise up with them and not suppress them.

Other than for a few Bubbas with badges in select locations in the US, I think he's claiming, in somewhat hollow bravado, to have more mice with medium-weight arms in in his pocket than are really there.

Going into battle of any sort, and thinking you have millions standing behind you, only to turn around, look, and see mere hundreds, might be an awakening moment for him.

Television-born bravado and too many times watching Rambo First Blood. Not saying his private movie of imagery in his head can't be pulled off or try coming to fruition, but I think he's watching a much more dramatized fictional show than what might likely come from such a moment.

Hiddenjems

War is an atrocity. The Geneva Convention tried to turn fighting for your life into some kind of officiated boxing match. People are people and you can’t turn off a killer you made with a switch.

xtsho

I was more caught by and pondering his claim that the LEOs and domestic armed forces/armed forces will rise up with them and not suppress them.

Other than for a few Bubbas with badges in select locations in the US, I think he's claiming, in somewhat hollow bravado, to have more mice with medium-weight arms in in his pocket than are really there.

Going into battle of any sort, and thinking you have millions standing behind you, only to turn around, look, and see mere hundreds, might be an awakening moment for him.

Television-born bravado and too many times watching Rambo First Blood. Not saying his private movie of imagery in his head can't be pulled off or try coming to fruition, but I think he's watching a much more dramatized fictional show than what might likely come from such a moment.

They put the leader in prison but the organization is still there.

xtsho

:LOL:Weekend gun club. just like the rest of them. Well atleast the leader recognizes antifa for what they are

They're all a bunch of fools. But the fact remains that everyone has guns.

The weekend warriors like to look tough but the brothers in the hood are tough and they're no strangers to using guns.

Latest posts

Latest posts