What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

It's not bait.

It's an outright lie.

Obviously Russia invaded Ukraine for a land grab.

They're not saving anyone from anything, they're killing Ukrainian people.

It's apparent that they don't respect Ukrainian lives and are simply trying to take control of the country.

They know it's a lie as well. They don't care. They're 100% pro-Russian. They wish for the return of the Soviet Empire. They hate America and can't stand that the United States of America was responsible for it's fall. They see Ukraine as an extension of America and therefore their enemy. They'll say anything in to defend Russia.

Russia was too stupid to realize how years of corruption within their government and military had devastated their military capabilities. They also failed to realize the determination of the Ukrainians to defend their country. Russia's bogged down invasion into Ukraine has shown how pathetic and weak the Russian military is. Russia is not a superpower and they will never be considered one again. The entire world has seen the weakness and any stature Russia once had is now gone.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Super power relates to who has Nukes. A Conventional war with those that have them will never happen.

Their biggest mistake was their leader's ideologies. Trump has the same ideologies..

xtsho

What a complete moron. Anyone that supports this clown is a fool. He's like a little girl in middle school.

1726423542271.png

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was a man, a President and statesman, with balls, heart, integrity, humbleness, morality, and more. I'd vote for him twice again in a heartbeat.

When shit went sideways he didn't seek a fall guy. He knew where the buck stopped.

The nationalists and war-mongers despised him for being the humanitarian he was.
100%

xtsho

You hate him but you keep following his news feed😄

No I don't follow his news feed. I use Microsoft's Edge browser. The start page has all kinds of stories. From political, financial, EV's, sports, etc... Many have "Click Bait" titles and yes I clicked on the "trump posts he hates Taylor Swift" one. I couldn't help myself. But it's not trumps news feed. Sometimes stories about trump pop up.

But you have to admit that trump posting that nonsense on his Lies Social platform is just ridiculous. He's running for President of the United States and he's posting crap like "I hate Taylor Swift" like some teenage girl. It's pathetic. And yes I hate him. He's a piece of shit with absolutely no redeeming qualities.

1726428941325.png

xtsho

Russia certainly has nukes.

I think Donnie wants to play in that sandbox.

With how crappy and unmaintained the Russian military has proven to be it's likely those old aging nukes would detonate in Russian airspace shortly after launch or be shot down by superior United States technology before they reached their destination.

People overestimate Russia's capabilities. Just look at Ukraine. Two years later and they're still bogged down. Their tanks are garbage and the roads into Ukraine are littered with the remains of them destroyed by a grenade dropped from a drone. I bet most of their nuclear weapons are the same type of garbage and not even operational.

moose eater

My first thought was it was the Russian mob sending a warning about overdue high-interest loans that'd not been paid on in a timely manner.

But there's enough hypothetical or potential explanations, that it might have been my cynicism talking to me out loud.

Melania, maybe?

edit: Seems to have been an unrelated conflict involving two other people shooting at each other...

xtsho

"J.D. Vance tripled down on his debunked claims that Haitian immigrants are killing and eating local pets in Springfield, Ohio, while also admitting, "If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that's what I'm going to do."

So the turd admits that he creates stories. Anyone with a functioning brain already knew that.

"Vance also downplayed threats of violence against Haitians in the community that have disrupted schools and hospitals. "You just accused me of inciting violence against the community when all that I have done is surface the complaints of my constituents, people who are suffering because of Kamala Harris' policies."

It's not an accusation it's a fact. vance is knowingly spreading a lie that could get people killed.

Cannavore

Veteran
No one forces her to profit from projects that she (and you) describe as Genocidal. The fact is she has more $$ invested in the US defense industry and Israeli businesses than Walz and Harris combined.
"Most of Stein’s investments are in mutual funds or index funds." aka not direct investments

sounds like she's the lesser evil to me

moose eater

"Most of Stein’s investments are in mutual funds or index funds." aka not direct investments

sounds like she's the lesser evil to me
And again, unlike Trump, Joe and Kamala, she has no record of voting for wars or illegal occupations, or arming serial mass murderers, or of.... locking people up for outrageous sentencing over dope, to serve time in private prisons, or of authorizing illegal wars like Iraq, or of.... bailing out Wall St. with get-out-of-jail-free passes, saving them from their responsibility to either return ill-gotten gains or to be more responsible and law-abiding in the handling of investors' and patrons' money, etc., etc., etc.

I'd say for now she's the MUCH safer bet. If she were to fuck up like the others, then I guess I'd need to go back to writing in Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Tom Jefferson, Sam Adams, Jimi Hendrix, Patrick Henry, my wife, etc., for the Prez's seat.

moose eater

"J.D. Vance tripled down on his debunked claims that Haitian immigrants are killing and eating local pets in Springfield, Ohio, while also admitting, "If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that's what I'm going to do."

So the turd admits that he creates stories. Anyone with a functioning brain already knew that.

"Vance also downplayed threats of violence against Haitians in the community that have disrupted schools and hospitals. "You just accused me of inciting violence against the community when all that I have done is surface the complaints of my constituents, people who are suffering because of Kamala Harris' policies."

It's not an accusation it's a fact. vance is knowingly spreading a lie that could get people killed.
But did he wink and nod when he said that?

RobFromTX

With the history of vigilantes and lynchings in the US where Blacks and other minorities are concerned, do you have great suspicions about the likely veracity of such possibilities or probabilities, Rob?
In todays world you can make anything the truth. Hey if you want to believe nat turner was turned into jewelry then go for it. I could see that helping kamala on the campaign trail :D

Cannavore

Veteran
Or so is claimed.......yeah....

"His body was given over to the surgeons for dissection. He was skinned to supply such souvenirs as purses, his flesh made into grease, and his bones divided as trophies to be handed down as heirlooms. It is said that there still lives a Virginian who has a piece of his skin which was tanned, that another Virginian possesses one of his ears and that the skull graces the collection of a physician in the city of Norfolk."-- John W. Cromwell, "The Aftermath of Nat Turner's Insurrection," 1920