What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
hm8t8qh163gd1.png

buzzmobile

Veteran
1722598066112.jpeg

1722598106278.jpeg

1722598192173.jpeg

“It’s all because Christopher Columbus went looking for the Indies and found North America instead,” said Ms. Matthew, professor of photography at the University of Rhode Island in Kingston. “Then he named the people here Indians.”
1722598376046.jpeg

greyfader

anyone who tries to make an issue out of someone's race is a racist! i don't care if she's green with purple dots as long as she beats trump!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
but he looks caucasian to me. you know how all caucasians look alike!
someone should tell their wife/girlfriend that when caught embracing another & report back how that went over. "i'm sorry honey! all you white girls look the same bent over like that..." :booked::biglaugh:

greyfader

biden dropped out of the race july 21. by the end of the month, just 10 days later, the harris campaign has reported 310 million dollars raised!

that's more than twice what the trump campaign raised in the entire month of july!

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How else are gods chosen people supposed to be marked?
So you ARE comfortable with genital mutilation of children as long as your team is doing it. Good to know.

For the record, I am not ok with ANY genital mutilation of minors.

Cannavore

Veteran
judging by her past donations, it's mostly low dollar donations by average people and crazy amounts of money from rich people, pacs and corps.

woohoo black hillary clinton. she's already walked back her "progressive" policy positions lmfao. the establishment's VP choice, Shapiro is a huge zionist pos and likened Americans peacefully protesting the genocide of Gaza by referring to them as the KKK. That'll surely win over the young people!

GT56kWAWAAAnAxX

GT56kV_WYAA6S5H

GT56kWDWYAAC6CX

xtsho

judging by her past donations, it's mostly low dollar donations by average people and crazy amounts of money from rich people, pacs and corps.

woohoo black hillary clinton. she's already walked back her "progressive" policy positions lmfao. the establishment's VP choice, Shapiro is a huge zionist pos and likened Americans peacefully protesting the genocide of Gaza by referring to them as the KKK. That'll surely win over the young people!

GT56kWAWAAAnAxX

GT56kV_WYAA6S5H

GT56kWDWYAAC6CX

Harris is the first person running for office to change positions on anything. Nobody else has ever changed. Not even trump. :rolleyes:

In the history of the United States Harris is the first and only one to change her position on any issue.

Dime

If a burger and fries is all it takes to get someone to inject and untested vaccine in their arms, the world is in terrible shape.

Dime

leave it that? i think english is not your first language, is it?
Lol the left votes for a party that lets illegals take their livelyhood, replace them , wants them to be able to vote,,tells them men can have babies,give puberty blockers to children in elementary school, get injected a half a dozen times then get covid and you call me the stupid one. That's pretty funny.

Latest posts

Latest posts