What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

Lol the left votes for a party that lets illegals take their livelyhood, replace them , wants them to be able to vote,,tells them men can have babies,give puberty blockers to children in elementary school, get injected a half a dozen times then get covid and you call me the stupid one. That's pretty funny.
whoa, buddy, i didn't call you stupid! i just checked your id. where are illegals taking anyone's livelihood? where are americans being replaced by illegals? only us citizens can vote! everyone knows men can't have babies and no one has said that!

show me where puberty blockers are being given to elementary school students! or one case of someone getting the vaccine 6 times and still getting covid!

you've made some radical statements so i'm sure you have evidence to back it all up!

Dime

Well I guess the first language comment was a compliment, my mistake, I apologize. They are taking many jobs working illegally.

shiva82

View attachment 19042102
View attachment 19042104
View attachment 19042106
“It’s all because Christopher Columbus went looking for the Indies and found North America instead,” said Ms. Matthew, professor of photography at the University of Rhode Island in Kingston. “Then he named the people here Indians.”
View attachment 19042113
her parents are both hindu . her dad jamaican mixed race, her mother indian .... she is not african american . never has been , and when she labelled all jamaicans weedsmokers and dealers her father disowned her, being the marxist he is .

audiohi

Veteran
If a burger and fries is all it takes to get someone to inject and untested vaccine in their arms, the world is in terrible shape.

this is America.

we did it for free donuts

Lol the left votes for a party that lets illegals take their livelyhood, replace them , wants them to be able to vote,,tells them men can have babies,give puberty blockers to children in elementary school, get injected a half a dozen times then get covid and you call me the stupid one. That's pretty funny.
Well I guess the first language comment was a compliment, my mistake, I apologize. They are taking many jobs working illegally.

They finally sent out the "updated" talking points to the minions

greyfader

no, it wasn't a compliment. it was simply a check to see if you were an american. it worked. i now believe you are an american.

what jobs are they taking? there's been no evidence whatsoever that migrants are displacing american workers. they are doing the work our people don't want to do.

as to all of your statements in general, i submit to you that without presenting evidence you are just parroting unsubstantiated maga talking points.

greyfader

her parents are both hindu . her dad jamaican mixed race, her mother indian .... she is not african american . never has been , and when she labelled all jamaicans weedsmokers and dealers her father disowned her, being the marxist he is .
here you go again! do you have any proof that her father was a practicing hindu? he is still a black man, no matter what you say.

she is an american by birth and has african heritage so that alone qualifies her as african american.

why is this so difficult for you to understand?

during the good old days of american slavery the law said that if you were even 1/8 black you were to be considered black.

xtsho

Semantics. She has African heritage. Most Africans are considered black. Her father was part African which makes him part black. Will it make you feel better if everyone calls her African-Jamaican?

xtsho

Although elon musk is African and he's white. But his ancestors didn't come over this way shackled in chains by boat.

shiva82

Semantics. She has African heritage. Most Africans are considered black. Her father was part African which makes him part black. Will it make you feel better if everyone calls her African-Jamaican?
you are a fool and a dreamer

xtsho

i'm african american then too. so fucking stupid . not even worth debating

No it isn't worth debating. The fact that she has African in her bloodline isn't up for debate.

Back when her father was growing up it was a time of extreme prejudice. A black man if even allowed to vote his vote would likely end up in the burn barrel. He's been running from his heritage his entire life. It was likely out of necessity to get ahead in life.

The fact remains that after the abolishment of slavery and they could no longer round up Africans like cattle, put them in chains, throw them in the hull of some rat infested ship, and enslave them to work on plantations, they started using indentured servants from India to work the sugar plantations. Jamaica was one of those places. There were also a significant amount of free slaves in the Caribbean and the people from India and the freed slaves had offspring together.

"After the end of slavery, the European-led West Indian sugar colonies tried the use of emancipated slaves, families from Ireland, Germany and Malta and Portuguese from Madeira. All these efforts failed to satisfy the labour needs of the colonies due to high mortality of the new arrivals and their reluctance to continue working at the end of their indenture. On 16 November 1844, the British Indian Government legalised emigration to Jamaica, Trinidad and Demerara (Guyana). The first ship, the Whitby, sailed from Port Calcutta for British Guiana on 13 January 1838, and arrived in Berbice on 5 May 1838. Transportation to the Caribbean stopped in 1848 due to problems in the sugar industry and resumed in Demerara and Trinidad in 1851 and Jamaica in 1860."

"Importing indentured labour became viable for plantation owners because newly emancipated slaves refused to work for low wages. This is demonstrated in the sheer number of freed slaves in colonies that imported Indian workers. Jamaica had 322,000 while British Guiana and Barbados had about 90,000 and 82,000 freed slaves, respectively."

So while yes Harris isn't technically African American she has African Jamaican heritage and as such has African DNA and can 100% claim her Black heritage.

And no, you can't claim to be African American unless you actually have African in your ancestry. I can and do because I've never ran from my heritage.

I've tried to be cordial in our exchanges because I understand than many don't understand race issues because they've never experienced them. Many like to believe that they don't exist and that everything is wine and roses. It isn't and it sure wasn't when Harris's father was living through the 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70's. It was probably in his best interests in order to get ahead by denying his Black heritage and that's apparently what he chose to do. I can't fault him for what he felt was in his best interests at the time. Things have gotten better but racism still exists in America. Just a few months ago while walking my dogs early in the morning some ignorant piece of crap drove by and yelled the "N" word at me.

Donald J. Harris possibly made a conscious decision decades ago to not acknowledge his African heritage and chose to claim that he was some Caucasian Hindu. But that's only if you believe that lunatic joe brown who'll say anything to get people to listen to his yesterday's news ass. He's a washed up relic just looking for an audience.

My sister did a DNA test. What would you call me? Am I German because that makes up the largest percentage of my DNA? Do I have enough African to be able to call myself Black? Many Blacks like joe brown would say no. Most Whites would say yes.
1722619070338.png

RobFromTX

Quite a system. You got trump making a big deal about her race, as if theres something wrong with being jamacian or hindu. Then you got the left pulling their usual bullshit tactics trying to use her race as a qualifying factor to get the job

What a shitshow. The woman jailed marijuana users ffs. Her past performance, or lack thereof, is all that matters

greyfader

You should stick to growing weed which is something you're good at. Getting your facts from a 2 minute snippet of Judge Joe Brown is like making lemonade with dog piss.
he's not all that good at growing weed. his plants look anemic to me. like they're missing a little something. just like his life.

xtsho

Quite a system. You got trump making a big deal about her race, as if theres something wrong with being jamacian or hindu. Then you got the left pulling their usual bullshit tactics trying to use her race as a qualifying factor to get the job

What a shitshow. The woman jailed marijuana users ffs. Her past performance, or lack thereof, is all that matters

It's politics. What do you expect? And if you want to go by past performance then how in the hell did a guy who's businesses have gone bankrupt more times to count get elected?

Like Mussolini and Kennedy
I'm the cult of personality
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
Oh, I'm the cult of personality
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

RobFromTX

It's politics. What do you expect? And if you want to go by past performance then how in the hell did a guy who's businesses have gone bankrupt more times to count get elected?

Like Mussolini and Kennedy
I'm the cult of personality
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
Oh, I'm the cult of personality
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

The tragedy is not only that trumps not qualified. The tragedy as that they are both......just.....awful

Americans deserve better

Latest posts

Latest posts