What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

The tragedy is not only that trumps not qualified. The tragedy as that they are both......just.....awful

Americans deserve better

I've never said I disagree.

I was hoping for a Mark Cuban myself. Middle of the road, common sense, intelligent, takes the time to learn, and is extremely smart.

xtsho

Harris chooses Mark Cuban as VP and trump would drop out because he'd know for sure that he'd lose.

RobFromTX

I've never said I disagree.

I was hoping for a Mark Cuban myself. Middle of the road, common sense, intelligent, takes the time to learn, and is extremely smart.

Mark Cuban:LOL: Haven't you learned anything about greedy billionaires yet.

Biggest asshole on shark tank

xtsho

Mark Cuban:LOL: Haven't you learned anything about greedy billionaires yet.

Biggest asshole on shark tank

I've only seen a couple episodes of that show. Not a fan of Reality TV. I do know that he wasn't the biggest asshole because it was Kevin O'Leary aka Mr Wonderful. He was defending Sam Bankman Fried after the collapse of FTX. I'm not saying Cuban isn't a jerk but O'Leary is a straight up conman.

I still think Cuban would make a better President than either trump or Harris and I believe he's more qualified than either. He's definitely smarter than either. And he is willing to take the time to actually learn rather than just take advice. Advice is good but you have to get your hands into the dirt and feel it for yourself. Cuban is willing to do that. I could see him spending a week just studying and researching the history of whatever issue would confront him.

We need a smart guy/gal not an old lunatic or an opportunist. But given the choices we have I'll cast my vote for Harris after slamming a few straight shots to dull the pain.

RobFromTX

Cuban is just a Trump that never left the democratic party. I'd rather have a working class stiff. A plumber or a roofer. No more billionaires or lifelong politicians

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Screenshot-20240801-093644.png

Screenshot-20240801-093657.png

Screenshot-20240801-093657-2.png

audiohi

Veteran

Egypt you say?

650db74c12dc4f001a17c899

Why Is the GOP Suddenly Defending Bob Menendez?​

From Trump on down, they’re speaking out on behalf of a Democratic senator buffeted by accusations of corruption—he’s just one more Biden deep state victim.​
https://newrepublic.com/article/175867/trump-defending-menendez-democratic-corruption

“I think this was an attack,” Trump said about Menendez’s indictment, “that shows again, in a certain different way, because he wasn’t getting along too well with the Democrats and with Biden and he disagrees with Biden on a lot of things.”

greyfader

Egypt you say?

650db74c12dc4f001a17c899

Why Is the GOP Suddenly Defending Bob Menendez?​

From Trump on down, they’re speaking out on behalf of a Democratic senator buffeted by accusations of corruption—he’s just one more Biden deep state victim.​
https://newrepublic.com/article/175867/trump-defending-menendez-democratic-corruption
menendez convicted by a jury of his peers! lock him up for betraying the trust of the people. lock up any politician who commits a crime, period!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shivas got some good looking gear and knows his stuff. Great gardening skills too
Pics or it didn't happen. I looked at his thread a couple of times and it sounds more like a gossip circle for old toothless Brits. (on the dole)

RobFromTX

Pics or it didn't happen. I looked at his thread a couple of times and it sounds more like a gossip circle for old toothless Brits. (on the dole)
Well im not gonna post pics of a guys grow from his personal page but he uploads plenty of them on there. As well as his gardening skills. Hes a good grower

Hell, some members have been on these forums since they were created and dont have a single grow to their name. Just a place for them to bitch and whine about things. which is just fine by me because it gives me something to laugh at :D

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well im not gonna post pics of a guys grow from his personal page but he uploads plenty of them on there. As well as his gardening skills. Hes a good grower

Hell, some members have been on these forums since they were created and dont have a single grow to their name. Just a place for them to bitch and whine about things. which is just fine by me because it gives me something to laugh at :D
I have little respect for someone who says 'I'm tryin out the latest tuti fruti seeds from lameass take yer money seed supply' I respect growers who grow a minimum half acre and provide employment.

moose eater

Some of us have put up plenty of plants and grow pics, as well as flower pics and a hash tumbler tutorial, yet have never done a grow journal or diary in such formal threads.

And the remark about real hippies not wanting to kill people, well, I guess some have simply become more accepting of serial mass murderers and rampant thieves, choosing instead to focus on those who would remove the bastages from the suffering planet they take way too much advantage of. Those dissociated persons apparently prefer focusing on the far lesser threat posed by those who would remove the true sociopaths and ignoring the far greater threat they've become all too comfortable with accepting.

Justice for all. Remember?

greyfader

Some of us have put up plenty of plants and grow pics, as well as flower pics and a hash tumbler tutorial, yet have never done a grow journal or diary in such formal threads.

And the remark about real hippies not wanting to kill people, well, I guess some have simply become more accepting of serial mass murderers and rampant thieves, choosing instead to focus on those who would remove the bastages from the suffering planet they take way too much advantage of. Those dissociated persons apparently prefer focusing on the far lesser threat posed by those who would remove the true sociopaths and ignoring the far greater threat they've become all too comfortable with accepting.

welcome back, moose! i hope you had a great fishing trip! fishing is good for the soul

moose eater

welcome back, moose! i hope you had a great fishing trip! fishing is good for the soul
Thanks.

I often leave stashes on both sides of the Border, plus whatever kibble I carry through on some trips, but had a first. Stopped to fix some of my better homemade grub I'd had in my freeze cooler for a week-and a half (smoked dry-rub pork ribs), and was prepping the grub, retrieved my stash from the bush nearby that I'd left there on my way into Canada, and was heating coffee water for the Melitta drip system, when for the 3rd or 4th time I walked past the bear-proof trash bins at the site I often use, no one else there, and realized there were 2 cannabis dispensary packets underneath the bear-proof trash bins, still in the store-provided wrapper, with goodies inside. I was gifted by the Cosmos about a gram and a half of Gelato S6 and slightly less Apple Fritter; the Apple Fritter (sativa) sample being QUITE fucking potent, as I would discover shortly thereafter at Bear Creek, just east of Dot Lake.

I've left things of similar sort before, in similar presentation, especially in winter when access to the bush is sometimes less available, but this was the first time the roulette wheel stopped on my number.

Found a dead (but not mangled or bloody) barred owl in the remote road near Aishihik Lake, apparently clipped by a vehicle, but not too munched, and thus, I harvested a couple of the better wing-tip feathers to bring home in a stash spot, thinking, "You know, this might be the trip they run a US Fish and Wildlife dog on me for wildlife stuff, and the smell of the owl feathers leads to the LSD, Rx amphetamines and weed." Murphy often likes me way too much. But it was not to be, and the crossing coming home was uneventful. Pleasant and jovial, even.

I'd guess the single wing length on this bird, from shoulder to longest feather on the wing tip, was close to 24 inches, maybe a bit less.

1722643920328.png

I'll be making some sort of colorful wall hanging from the feathers with narrow colored yarn. I dig the fuck out of owls, especially larger ones, as they're magnificent critters. Very cool indeed.

I got one decent orange-with-fat lake trout, but not at Aishihik, and not in my boat, but rather a friend's marine canvas and white bending oak, old-school Canadian (square-stern) freighter canoe he built decades ago.

Lots of time to watch campfires in a place where there were times that I was the only person there.

Trout's whole in the freezer, gutted but head on, awaiting a meal where it is sized to the number of attendees. In its current condition, due to not being filleted while the guts were still in it, which would've provided better 'form' for filleting, it'll no doubt be roasted with some Earl Grey or similar black tea in the belly cavity with some lemon juice, sweet onion slices, a touch of seasoned salt and a touch of black pepper.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Youve had your interactions, I've had mine. The hippies i use to know were peace loving through and through. But things never stay the same

Justice for all 😅. in a better world buddy