What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

GenghisKush

If Kamala Harris had the wherewithal to attend a HBCU and join a black sorority, and then embark on a successful career in politics as part of some diabolical scheme to pretend to be black to become president, then I say that's the kind of foresight and dedication and planning that this country needs.

RobFromTX

😜

1722559888869.jpeg

EastCoastGambit

Nope, Jack has already stated he was blindsided by it. Obviously, Jack is not a Trump supporter like many. When it comes to stupid Trump is a poster child., IMO there was no beforehand discussion. Gass did it all on his own.
I wasn't insinuating to know anything, I'm just saying that unfortunately the perception becomes guilt by association. Its like any act or band, whenever one member goes rouge it affects the public image of the whole group.

audiohi

Veteran
If Kamala Harris had the wherewithal to attend a HBCU and join a black sorority, and then embark on a successful career in politics as part of some diabolical scheme to pretend to be black to become president, then I say that's the kind of foresight and dedication and planning that this country needs.
theyre-out-of-touch-with-reality-v0-6wcwrod7y4gd1.png

audiohi

Veteran
Anyone remember when trump said that the indians don't look like indians?

30 years later not a damn thing changed

Latest posts

Latest posts