What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

trump can't even remember when he was President.

Trump calls Portland ‘destroyed’ weeks after calling it ‘ripped down’​

Trump called Portland “ripped down” in the June 27 debate with President Joe Biden, before Biden exited the race.

“What they have done to some people that are so innocent, you ought to be ashamed of yourself,” Trump told Biden then. “What you have done, how you have destroyed the lives of so many people, when they ripped down Portland, when they ripped down many other cities.”

Trump not Biden was president in 2020.

And as always trump doesn't have a clue. Portland is just fine. I was just downtown last Saturday for a concert on the waterfront. Portland is a beautiful city. It's not ripped down. We have recovered from the chaos that happened while trump was President.

Just look at how destroyed Portland is. We bounced right back. I love this city. I'll say one thing. trump is not welcome here.

portlanda.jpg

portlandb.jpg

greyfader

i doubt trump was trying to highlight that she isn't white when saying what he said. it was more of an attempt to rachel dolezal or elizabeth warren her.
an extraordinarily clumsy thing to do for a "stable genius"! he keeps on helping nail his own coffin shut!

how do you know trump is lying? his mouth is moving!

xtsho

i doubt trump was trying to highlight that she isn't white when saying what he said. it was more of an attempt to rachel dolezal or elizabeth warren her.

It doesn't matter what he was trying to do. What difference does it matter what race she is? Why even bring that stuff up? racists like trump are obsessed with the race of others. trump is a racist 100%

I like the way he says that illegals are taking "Black" jobs. The implication being that "Black" jobs are low paying occupations like janitors or other menial jobs that don't require any real skills. trump just can't help himself because in his mind blacks are uneducated and don't have the skills to do anything else. In trumps mind the only good black man are those like Uncle clarence thomas who do what the white man tells them to do.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I loved living in Oregon. I lived there for 15 years. I still have fam there. I wish I could move back

So Hai

Ah die Propagandablatts framing of critique as nazist, or whatever.

Paradoxical laughter is an exaggerated expression of humour which is unwarranted by external events. It may be uncontrollable laughter which may be recognised as inappropriate by the person involved. It is associated with mental illness, such as mania, hypomania or schizophrenia, schizotypal personality disorder …

From dementia to mania and schizotypal personality disorder, only that you are racist misogynist if you dare to point this out hahaha.

greyfader

latest poll in swing state of michigan shows harris with a whopping 12 point lead over trump.

taken from;

this is a state that trump won by less than 1% in 2016, and lost by approx 2.5% in 2020.

since he lost the popular vote to clinton by approx 3 million and to biden by 7 million, the electoral college has always been his only chance of winning.

Hiddenjems

are you unwell? i'm worried about you

you call people racist , get asked to show the racism, and then accuse people of calling you racist ?

yeah ok

i think you are similar to the fader and moose. a tyrant sociopath
Lots of those around. They want to keep all they own, but have people doing better than them socialize their property.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump's version of cancel culture. I see it all the time.. The latest is Jack Black getting shit on for what his bandmate Kyle Gass said at a show. Gass joked, "Don't miss Trump next time,". Trump's boot lickers are all of Jack for this. His Tour was canceled indefinitely.

RobFromTX

Yeah...he joked about a potential assassination. Ofcourse had he said that about Biden not only would they be banned from performing they'd get a knock at the door and have their accounts frozen.

The music business never minced well with politics. Even before Trump came around nobody wanted to listen to that bullshit

shiva82

Yeah...he joked about a potential assassination. Ofcourse had he said that about Biden they'd probably be banned from performing and have their accounts frozen.

The music business never minced well with politics. Even before trump came around nobody wanted to listen to that bullshit
they would be in jail like all those innocent folk that did no wrong and were invited or entrapped into the buildings for selfies , during the staged insurrection .

shiva82

Yeah...he joked about a potential assassination. Ofcourse had he said that about Biden they'd probably be banned from performing and have their accounts frozen.

The music business never minced well with politics. Even before trump came around nobody wanted to listen to that bullshit
land of the free .... fascist state

RobFromTX

Yeah its funny when the guy we don't like almost gets killed. Thats the collision course were on in this country.

SoHai summed it up perfectly.....balkanization

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah...he joked about a potential assassination. Ofcourse had he said that about Biden not only would they be banned from performing they'd get a knock at the door and have their accounts frozen.

The music business never minced well with politics. Even before Trump came around nobody wanted to listen to that bullshit
I think you missed my point., Jack didn't say this. it was his band mate Kyle Gass. How would you like it if your buddy said something and you got blamed for it. I know its hard to read sometimes. I thought I WAS PRETTY CLEAR. AKA CANCEL CULTURE.

RobFromTX

I think you missed my point., Jack didn't say this. it was his band mate Kyle Gass
But he laughed like a loon when he said it. That speaks volumes.

Like i said politics don't go well with the music business. The dixie chicks made the same mistake 20 years ago and i hated Bush more than they did. But it didn't work very well in their favor did it

buzzmobile

Veteran
Paradoxical laughter is an exaggerated expression of humour which is unwarranted by external events.

Have you got any laughing Trump videos, @So Hai ? I cannot find them.

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not really. I know many that will laugh when an awkward position happens. Ill add I would guess jack had some choice words for gass after the show. I'm pretty sure Trump has threatened his political enemies multiple times. .

Last edited:

shiva82

kamalas father identifies as caucasion hindu , her mother as indian hindu, she was celebrated as being a hindu attorney , her great grandfather was a plantation owner and now these former kkk members are trying to promote her as being african american. she was raised in canada also .

here is judge joe brown discussing that very topic

RobFromTX

I'm pretty sure Trump has threatened his political enemies multiple times. .

and somehow that makes it all okay...as long as YOU don't get offended by it. And btw I wouldnt let a bandmate ruin my business by saying something as stupid as he did. Thats what rehearsals for

Latest posts

Latest posts