What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
We will have to get Audi to do a full investigation. He covered the hunter biden doodle scandal
theyre-really-bummed-out-about-it-v0-b7fwb0hhmued1.jpeg

greyfader

I told you when I responded to your provocations that you are too old and to say that a real confrontation would not end well for you is not a threat but a statement of fact. It was then that you started to engage in vivid fantasies giving expression to your murderous desires, declaring yourself an uppity primate, giving me the choice of time and place etc. And now you do not even have an answer.

You have not shown me that you are capable of defending yourself, on the contrary you have shown yourself to be inept. As for who ”first brought up the imagery of violence between us”, you did that.
wrong!

So Hai

Let me fill in the blanks for what you're trying to say.

Her husband is Jewish
Well thank you for confirming,

As of June, 2024, Israel’s gradual takeover of the US has become obvious and undeniable—a proverbial “elephant in the living room.”

Today, anyone who mentions the extraordinary power of America’s 2% Jewish minority, specifically its organized lobby groups and sway over media, finance, politics and organized crime (which are not mutually exclusive categories) will be viciously smeared, …

Some try to avoid the smears by speaking of the “zionist lobby” rather than the “Jewish lobby.” But the distinction is largely semantic. Virtually all of the power of organized Jewry supports zionism, including every one of the 50 groups represented at the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations. Since the zionist entity defines itself as the “Jewish state” and its presumptive citizens as all Jews on Earth, regardless of where they live, calling its American contingent “the Jewish lobby” is reasonable and accurate

greyfader

trump's epic train wreck of an interview at the NABJ ended abruptly at approx 30 mins when trump was asked about project 2025. that's when his campaign staff signaled that it was over and shut it down.

wonder why, if it's just the output of a "middle of the road" conservative think tank?

it's because it is a radical game plan for a fascist takeover of our country! it's not going to happen!

xtsho

trump's epic train wreck of an interview at the NABJ ended abruptly at approx 30 mins when trump was asked about project 2025. that's when his campaign staff signaled that it was over and shut it down.

wonder why, if it's just the output of a "middle of the road" conservative think tank?

it's because it is a radical game plan for a fascist takeover of our country! it's not going to happen!

I saw a news snippet of trump race baiting during that interview. "I thought she was Indian, She's black?"

What trump was saying is that she's not white. He thinks he's slick but anyone with a functioning brain knew exactly what he was doing. He's pure racist scum.

greyfader

I saw a news snippet of trump race baiting during that interview. "I thought she was Indian, She's black?"

What trump was saying is that she's not white. He thinks he's slick but anyone with a functioning brain knew exactly what he was doing. He's pure racist scum.
so much for cultivating the black vote. just alienated yet another large voter bloc.

Facts About the U.S. Black Population​

1722523979888.png
Pew Research Center
https://www.pewresearch.org › Research Topics

Jan 18, 2024 — An estimated 47.9 million people in the U.S. identified as Black in 2022. The Black population has grown by more than 10 million since 2000, ...

shiva82

she is mixed race. half indian , raised a hindu in canada . nothing is racist about any of that . only to people like yourself

xtsho

she is mixed race. half indian , raised a hindu in canada . nothing is racist about any of that . only to people like yourself

What nonsense are you rambling about now? trump claimed he didn't know Harris was part black. He was lying. He knew damn well she was mixed race. He was race baiting and the point he was trying to make was that she isn't white.

And I don't need anyone like you calling me racist. I'm mixed race myself. Stop making a fool of yourself. The thing about racists is that many don't think they are. What do you think?

shiva82

What nonsense are you rambling about now? trump claimed he didn't know Harris was part black. He was lying. He knew damn well she was mixed race. He was race baiting and the point he was trying to make was that she isn't white.

And I don't need anyone like you calling me racist. I'm mixed race myself. Stop making a fool of yourself. The thing about racists is that many don't think they are. What do you think?
are you unwell? i'm worried about you

you call people racist , get asked to show the racism, and then accuse people of calling you racist ?

yeah ok

i think you are similar to the fader and moose. a tyrant sociopath

xtsho

are you unwell? i'm worried about you

you call people racist , get asked to show the racism, and then accuse people of calling you racist ?

yeah ok

i think you are similar to the fader and moose. a tyrant sociopath

I'm an intelligent middle aged man. My mental state is just fine. I think you're the one with issues. I've noticed you have recently started following me around on this forum only to talk trash and make personal attacks. Not that it's of any consequence. Just an observation. You should look into a hobby other than stalking.

Last edited:

greyfader

hey guys, don't pick on shiva, he has trouble interpreting what he reads. you know it's not nice to bully the handicapped!

Cannavore

Veteran
i doubt trump was trying to highlight that she isn't white when saying what he said. it was more of an attempt to rachel dolezal or elizabeth warren her.