What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Hiddenjems

Except male children can't get their dicks cut off until there 18. Its the law.

They can get hormone treatments at 14 years old. Some minor surgeries can be done at 15-17 years old. This usually involves adam apple.
Yeah, it’s all child abuse. That’s weird as shit, giving kids sex hormones because they have a mental condition.

What does it do to age of consent laws when kids can make permanent sexual decisions?

All this was tried in Europe, and they’re backing off to adults only.

Hiddenjems

:good::groupwave::dance013:

i assure you that he'd rather be dead from a gunshot to the head. maybe he'll do it himself after the election. oh, wait! he's a felon now & can't legally HAVE a firearm... :party:
He was already president. What did you do to yourself then over nothing? I hope the people on both sides that believe we’re doomed if the other side wins don’t do anything stupid.

buzzmobile

Veteran
An unaffiliated third party gang? Those are probably the most viscous
21-Word-Choice-Viscous-vs.-Vicious.png

1722512042820.jpeg

buzzmobile

Veteran
I watched a number of excerpts of Trump's interview at the NABJ convention. It made me think that he did that purposely as if he was sure of a victory in November. As if the Electoral College has all been arranged according to the lessons learned in 2020. He exhorted Christians to get out and vote just one more time. Get the vote count up and use it to shield the plan for alternate slates of electors.

Or he is nuts.

Latest posts

Latest posts