What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Harris is 100 times more qualified to be President than trump. She's got the goods. Those that are attacking her are just bigots.

Harris 2024!
:good::groupwave::dance013:
God has spared Trump from the assassin's bullet so that he can experience losing to a dark skinned woman
i assure you that he'd rather be dead from a gunshot to the head. maybe he'll do it himself after the election. oh, wait! he's a felon now & can't legally HAVE a firearm... :party:

greyfader

Thanks for letting me know, then I will not be chosing your forest. And now what is your image?
i have no desire to even hurt you, much less kill you! all i did was respond to your threat of violence with a statement that i was capable of defending myself. there were no threats involved at all!

since then you have tried, multiple times, to twist it around and try to make it look as if i want to hurt you!

once you said i wanted to kill you!

so, for the last time, i don't want to hurt you!

please move on!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I have and I like what I see. Nobody gives a damn about those low electoral votes in the middle of the country colored red.

Wyoming, North Dakota, etc... are insignificant and don't determine elections.

Did you just learn about the electoral college yesterday?
yeah!
F-those fly over states people, why should their vote even count at all, they arent real americans
if you dont live in a big state you deserve no voice at all
right
while we are on it, i also think non property owners should not be allowed to vote either, localy or federally, or if they do only give them like 1/10 a vote
and dont get me started on people who dont pay taxes
why should poor people/any different than me they have any voice in government at all

party of the people!

xtsho

yeah!
F-those fly over states people, why should their vote even count at all, they arent real americans
right
while we are on it, i also think non property owners should not be allowed to vote either, localy or federally, or if they do only give them like 1/10 a vote
why should poor people/any different than me they have any voice in government at all

party of the people!

A Democracy is based on votes. The fly over states have low votes. That's the way things work. Nobody said they aren't Americans. But they are a minority. A majority is what decides a democracy.

Nobody cares about your views regarding property ownership and voting rights.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Welcome to the club.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
A Democracy is based on votes. The fly over states have low votes. That's the way things work. Nobody said they aren't Americans. But they are a minority. A majority is what decides a democracy.

Nobody cares about your views regarding property ownership and voting rights.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Welcome to the club.
and they all taste better with ranch
and who cares about your views on politics? it was a joke

/i was going to add women in there but i respect peopel for the most part, unless they live in low vote states

stay classy

xtsho

I don't need a meme or silly clip from a video.

Looking forward to a Woman running the country. I'm 100% down.

Harris is so much better than trump. She'll do fine. It's a great thing for America. I'm lookng forward t her Presidency.

It could be worse. We could have ended up with trump. I'm so glad that isn't going to happen. A win for America.

RobFromTX

yeah!
right

party of the people!
amen to that ✌️

audiohi

Veteran
Oh good grief. That entire story about trump getting the black vote is nothing but another big lie. Same old boring talking points. trump won't get any more of the black vote than he did before. That's a fact. Those fake polls using flawed methodology are worthless. Byron Donald, Ben Carson, and Tim Scott are not the black vote.
we-appreciate-the-person-who-convinced-trump-to-appear-at-a-v0-1f3xrv2mdxfd1.jpeg

lowlights-of-trumps-whatever-tf-this-is-v0-fjz4z5flfwfd1.png
omg-this-might-work-v0-mic2qtik5yfd1.png

debatable if harris is a woman .
trump-kamala-is-black-v0-ptfyun45ixfd1.jpeg

xtsho

debatable if harris is a woman .

Silly season is here.

When you have nothing else. Talk trash and lead with insults. Typical and not unexpected.

That's one of the factors driving voters to Harris. A distaste of nastiness. maga goes low yet Harris smiles as she walks the path to the Presidency.

America is a great country with great people. We're tired of the nastiness that embodies trump. 2024 will be the end of that nonsense. maga can go to hell.

xtsho

I'm so proud that America has put the trump garbage behind us and we're going to have a Harris Presidency.

The world will know that America is here to stay!

So Hai

i have no desire to even hurt you, much less kill you! all i did was respond to your threat of violence with a statement that i was capable of defending myself. there were no threats involved at all!

since then you have tried, multiple times, to twist it around and try to make it look as if i want to hurt you!

once you said i wanted to kill you!

so, for the last time, i don't want to hurt you!

please move on!
I told you when I responded to your provocations that you are too old and to say that a real confrontation would not end well for you is not a threat but a statement of fact. It was then that you started to engage in vivid fantasies giving expression to your murderous desires, declaring yourself an uppity primate, giving me the choice of time and place etc. And now you do not even have an answer.

You have not shown me that you are capable of defending yourself, on the contrary you have shown yourself to be inept. As for who ”first brought up the imagery of violence between us”, you did that.

Latest posts

Latest posts