What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
If I was she'd be five points ahead in every poll.

I'd be a better strategist than the morons that ran shillaries campaign. I've studied how Plouffe and Axelrod turned Obama into a two term President. Pure brilliance.

I never understood why clinton turned down the offer of that talent to help and chose to go with that kid that was way out of his league. clinton should have beaten trump. She won the popular vote. But when she should have been pounding on doors in the rust belt she was galivanting around in Georgia which she didn't need. It was painful to watch the mistakes her campaign made.

Bad strategy cost clinton the election. As much as she was disliked she still should have beaten trump.

I'd be an asset to any campaign. I understand the electorate more than these people stuck in a bubble.
thats because u be the owner of da crystal ball...

greyfader

Ah the supporter of american imperialist proxy war against Russia calling me a pathetic loser. Yep, still on the blame blame bus.

It is because you are an idiot. Your actions speak louder than your empty words concerning love, and I don’t need to do more than look at your voting to conclude it is all a bunch of bs tailored to make you people appear to be good and decent human beings.

You’re not.

I do not vote for zog-puppets that much I can tell you.

And yet, it is what it was.

”He who do not love us american imperialists has no fun, and no friends + we try to do anger management here where we elect to send more bombs for Gaza and pretend to be against genocide.”

Looking at #5,509 to #5,511 it is obvious. I think your funniest thus far was when you said to ”meet me on the battlefield at a time and place of your chosing, I have a good eye and a steady hand” lol.
you;
"I think your funniest thus far was when you said to ”meet me on the battlefield at a time and place of your chosing, I have a good eye and a steady hand” lol."

no, what i said was "i would meet a coward like you on the field of battle anytime, anywhere. at 74 my eyesight is excellent and my hand is steady. i was born an upper primate with opposing thumbs. an adept and proficient tool user."

you can't even get a direct quote right!

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
trump-wasnt-ready-for-this-v0-vabnghx2jtfd1.jpeg

CaptainDankness

I am doing far, far better today than I was 5 years ago. But I do not attribute that to Biden or Trump, nor should anyone attempt to make the claim that whomever is President directly effects their income. Because unless they sign your checks, they have zero to do with how much money you make.
Probably, but you would be doing even better without all the inflation? Sure Trump started the free money, but I'm pretty sure he would have had us back to work a lot quicker than Biden. Also he didn't lie to us about it being man made in Wuhan,China. That one kind of pisses me off, the Democrats and Fauci lied to us, tried telling us it was wild. Thankfully it mutated into something much less dangerous naturally, but it was man made and they knew it from the start. Even called Trump racist for trying to shut down flights from China which was the right call. A Chinese man made virus killing people in China, yeah we should shut down travel with China....

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
the russians, chinese, and iranians are flooding the social media platforms with fake accounts pretending to be americans. trying to influence people to vote for trump. why would they do that? maybe it's because trump is working for the russians!

get the fuck out of here russians/chinese maybe.... iranians... get the fuck outta here

greyfader

get the fuck out of here russians/chinese maybe.... iranians... get the fuck outta here
of course they are because they want trump to win so that he will remove funding for ukraine. the iranians have been supporting putler in the war.

"Based on a tip from FireEye, Facebook said Tuesday it removed 51 Facebook accounts, 36 pages, seven groups and three Instagram accounts involved in what it called "coordinated inauthentic behavior that originated in Iran."

taken from;

CaptainDankness

no, what i said was "i would meet a coward like you on the field of battle anytime, anywhere. at 74 my eyesight is excellent and my hand is steady. i was born an upper primate with opposing thumbs. an adept and proficient tool user."

Lol, war is a little different these days, all it takes is a little drone carrying a bomb and dropping it on your head. I've watched too many videos of the Ukraine war, it's kind of scary especially all the dead bodies on each side. They're definitely killing each other like no war before it and those damn drones are probably killing the majority of them.

Sure you can shoot, but can you run an shoot down drones? I like waterfowl hunting so I can definitely drop some drones but they are small and if they're too high especially at night you probably won't even see it coming. Like that one group of Russians sitting in a circle in a foxhole. They definitely didn't see it coming and they all got blown up, like 6 or so of them.

WW3 is going to be hell for sure. Especially with all the illegal immigrants and 60,000 lbs of Ammonium nitrate missing back in 2023. Pretty sure they're already here ready to fight and destroy our infrastructure. We caught Chinese spies who crossed in Mexico and were spying on military bases. It's probably going to happen, just a matter of when. Only way the Great Reset can actually happen is global domination. Make sure you have plenty of ammo. Lol

xtsho

Probably, but you would be doing even better without all the inflation? Sure Trump started the free money, but I'm pretty sure he would have had us back to work a lot quicker than Biden. Also he didn't lie to us about it being man made in Wuhan,China. That one kind of pisses me off, the Democrats and Fauci lied to us, tried telling us it was wild. Thankfully it mutated into something much less dangerous naturally, but it was man made and they knew it from the start. Even called Trump racist for trying to shut down flights from China which was the right call. A Chinese man made virus killing people in China, yeah we should shut down travel with China....

Inflation is at 3%. The target number is 2%. Time to stop talking about inflation. Thanks Joe.

xtsho

Oh good grief. Nobody gives a damn about Wuhan and Fauci. It's 2024 and Harris is on her way to the Oval office.

So Hai

Yes you are a primate monkey brain and that is by far some of the most stupid things that you have said, really on par with ”I vote more bombs for Gaza, and I oppose this genocide” lmfao.

shiva82

Ah the supporter of american imperialist proxy war against Russia calling me a pathetic loser. Yep, still on the blame blame bus.

It is because you are an idiot. Your actions speak louder than your empty words concerning love, and I don’t need to do more than look at your voting to conclude it is all a bunch of bs tailored to make you people appear to be good and decent human beings.

You’re not.

I do not vote for zog-puppets that much I can tell you.

And yet, it is what it was.

”He who do not love us american imperialists has no fun, and no friends + we try to do anger management here where we elect to send more bombs for Gaza and pretend to be against genocide.”

Looking at #5,509 to #5,511 it is obvious. I think your funniest thus far was when you said to ”meet me on the battlefield at a time and place of your chosing, I have a good eye and a steady hand” lol.
he is like a weightlifter , just warming up by even acknowledging you . shot twice in his imagination and spent time taking acid with jimmy hendrix

one of those kind of guys

greyfader

Lol, war is a little different these days, all it takes is a little drone carrying a bomb and dropping it on your head. I've watched too many videos of the Ukraine war, it's kind of scary especially all the dead bodies on each side. They're definitely killing each other like no war before it and those damn drones are probably killing the majority of them.

Sure you can shoot, but can you run an shoot down drones? I like waterfowl hunting so I can definitely drop some drones but they are small and if they're too high especially at night you probably won't even see it coming. Like that one group of Russians sitting in a circle in a foxhole. They definitely didn't see it coming and they all got blown up, like 6 or so of them.

WW3 is going to be hell for sure. Especially with all the illegal immigrants and 60,000 lbs of Ammonium nitrate missing back in 2023. Pretty sure they're already here ready to fight and destroy our infrastructure. We caught Chinese spies who crossed in Mexico and were spying on military bases. It's probably going to happen, just a matter of when. Only way the Great Reset can actually happen is global domination. Make sure you have plenty of ammo. Lol
i was responding to so hai's comment about my age and his projected mental imagery of the two of us in some kind of physical confrontation. of course i understand that modern war is much more complicated and sophisticated than that.