What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

Yes you are a primate monkey brain and that is by far some of the most stupid things that you have said, really on par with ”I vote more bombs for Gaza, and I oppose this genocide” lmfao.
at least i'm an upper primate whereas you are a lower primate.

and, i never said anything like this;

”I vote more bombs for Gaza, and I oppose this genocide”

xtsho

thats because u be the owner of da crystal ball...

It 2024. I don't have a physical crystal ball. It's AI generated.

1722439895611.png

xtsho

You people need to stop the personal attacks. Disagreement is fine. Lets just do it nicely. Thanks.

greyfader

he is like a weightlifter , just warming up by even acknowledging you . shot twice in his imagination and spent time taking acid with jimmy hendrix

one of those kind of guys
i have been shot twice and have the scars to prove it as well as hospital records. i forgot to mention that i have also been stabbed once.

i never said anything like "i took acid with jimi hendrix."

i have taken a lot of acid and have been to jimi's concerts though. why can't you argue with logic and reason instead of making shit up?

you should be more careful, little man. i know enough about you and your lifestyle to write your biography. of course, it wouldn't be a book. it would be more like a pamphlet, with cartoons!

if you keep pursuing this ignorance involving me i will dissect you right here on icmag. in front of everybody! you know you don't want that because your little thread is your whole social life. how pathetic!

xtsho

i have been shot twice and have the scars to prove it as well as hospital records. i forgot to mention that i have also been stabbed once.

i never said anything like "i took acid with jimi hendrix."

i have taken a lot of acid and have been to jimi's concerts though. why can't you argue with logic and reason instead of making shit up?

you should be more careful, little man. i know enough about you and your lifestyle to write your biography. of course, it wouldn't be a book. it would be more like a pamphlet, with cartoons!

if you keep pursuing this ignorance involving me i will dissect you right here on icmag. in front of everybody! you know you don't want that because your little thread is your whole social life. how pathetic!

I got hit in the back of the head with a Louisville Slugger. Still have a lump on my skull.

greyfader

You people need to stop the personal attacks. Disagreement is fine. Lets just do it nicely. Thanks.
all the righties seem a little more angry than usual today! could it be because they are seeing what they had thought was a sure thing being evaporated in front of their eyes?

xtsho

It is difficult to validate those numbers when tomatoes and eggs are still doubled in price since 2019

What is being charged does not reflect the inflation rate. You're charged what people are willing to pay. It takes time for prices to adjust. Neither trump or Biden had much control over the factors that are involved with the pricing of goods.

greyfader

I got hit in the back of the head with a Louisville Slugger. Still have a lump on my skull.
i was picking my nose with an icepick and i fell down, stabbing myself in the brain! i hate it every time that happens!

Last edited:

xtsho

all the righties seem a little more angry than usual today! could it be because they are seeing what they had thought was a sure thing being evaporated in front of their eyes?

Yes they are squirming and they should be. What they thought was a sure victory is fading away rather quickly.

Let them let it out. How would you feel if what you thought was a sure win for your candidate evaporated overnight. They're just going to have to accept a Harris victory. Along the way they'll be kicking and screaming but the end result will still be the same. Harris elected as President of the United States of America.
A second term of trump is not going to happen. They're in the early stages of denial and have no other recourse other than to lash out as they see that slipping away. It's human nature and they can't control their behavior as they're driven by emotion.

RobFromTX

Yeah, cause no Democrats voted for Nikki Haley trying to stop Trump? Lol, He did donate money to the Democrats so yeah, probably what he did.
The boy was just a malcontent liberal that posed as a gun loving republican so he could appear as a tough guy

probably one of armedoldhaters friends

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is being charged does not reflect the inflation rate. You're charged what people are willing to pay. It takes time for prices to adjust. Neither trump or Biden had much control over the factors that are involved with the pricing of goods.
you make my point

xtsho

I remember back in the 80's when we were getting that pure ether based cocaine from Peru. Damn that shit was good. I stopped indulging when they cut off the supply of ether and started using nasty stuff like diesel to extract. That's when the product went from glistening white to a dingy yellow. Haven't used that crap since then.

I remember breaking down kilo's. We were rolling back then. I had a beeper that went off every five minutes. Thought I was cool. Had it clipped to my belt. Back then everyone knew what people like me were doing. It was like Miami Vice back then. Sure glad I got out of that lifestyle and went into IT and a legitimate lifestyle.

You can't get that quality of cocaine anymore.

xtsho

Harris VP pick to be announced soon. Lots of speculation. I don't think it will be Mark Kelley although he would be a good choice. I think he's Secretary of Defense material. It will likely be a governor. A male governor.

David Axelrod is pushing Tim Walz from Minnesota. He seems like a decent choice. Better than that troglodyte Vance that trump chose.

trump is sinking fast. He has no chance of winning and they just keep doubling down on their losing strategy.