What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

CaptainDankness

Who is "They?"
The Secret Service was definitely in on it. They could have stopped the rally long before the first shot. Instead they watched the kid shoot at Trump. Lol, obviously Trump was supposed to die that day, a few people even shorted Trump's stock that day, they knew it was going to happen, but the shooter failed a perfect setup.

xtsho

This is just insane. I haven't seen this type of response since Obama in 2008. Harris is killing it. It's not a matter of "If" but by "How Much" Harris is going to beat trump in November.

I don't necessarily trust polling but they're all in her favor. I can't recall such a rapid turnaround. trumps decline is legendary. It's the biggest decline in history so trump can at least brag about that. I can hear that old lunatic now, "I suffered the BIGGEST drop in the polls in history" "I'm the BIGGEST loser ever." It's all about being the biggest to trump so he should find solace in his decline and loss in 2024.

It was the BIGGEST ever.

xtsho

The Secret Service was definitely in on it. They could have stopped the rally long before the first shot. Instead they watched the kid shoot at Trump. Lol, obviously Trump was supposed to die that day, a few people even shorted Trump's stock that day, they knew it was going to happen, but the shooter failed a perfect setup.

Go take a walk. If you don't have a dog go alone. Think about reality and come back when you've found it. Have a good day.

xtsho

Messaging is key. trumps is a failure. All Harris has to do is keep smiling like she has been. That's part of her messaging. None of the "If they go low we go lower" nonsense. She's got this. All she has to do is stay positive, smile, and not go into the gutter.

I'm impressed with how they've rolled Harris out as the candidate. It's been flawless. No mistakes so far. There will probably be a few stumbles but nothing like the trump incoherent and abysmal strategy they're deploying.

It's like watching someone with a PhD compete with a first grader.

Hiddenjems

This is just insane. I haven't seen this type of response since Obama in 2008. Harris is killing it. It's not a matter of "If" but by "How Much" Harris is going to beat trump in November.

I don't necessarily trust polling but they're all in her favor. I can't recall such a rapid turnaround. trumps decline is legendary. It's the biggest decline in history so trump can at least brag about that. I can hear that old lunatic now, "I suffered the BIGGEST drop in the polls in history" "I'm the BIGGEST loser ever." It's all about being the biggest to trump so he should find solace in his decline and loss in 2024.

It was the BIGGEST ever.
Look at the electoral college map.

Camel ah isn’t popular, we’re being told she is.

xtsho

Look at the electoral college map.

Camel ah isn’t popular, we’re being told she is.

I have and I like what I see. Nobody gives a damn about those low electoral votes in the middle of the country colored red.

Wyoming, North Dakota, etc... are insignificant and don't determine elections.

Did you just learn about the electoral college yesterday?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How do the people cutting dicks off kids call anyone weird?

Except male children can't get their dicks cut off until there 18. Its the law.

They can get hormone treatments at 14 years old. Some minor surgeries can be done at 15-17 years old. This usually involves adam apple.

greyfader

How do the people cutting dicks off kids call anyone weird?
you talk as if the entire democratic party is pushing kids to be trannies. you are presenting another either/or argument. it inflexible. the reality is that very few people are having any surgeries done. it's such a small percentage as to be infinitesimal. i am not a democrat. i used to be a republican but have quit the party because of trump hijacking it.

i don't believe in whacking up kids to suit their whims and fancies. i'm for counseling but not religious counseling. if an adult wants to do it it's their business, not mine.

but, i am for respecting the rights of all people no matter what life choices they make. you should be too.

to be otherwise is discrimination. how would you like to be discriminated against?

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
I do not vote for zog-puppets that much I can tell you.
I can respect that. Can you tell me which is your favorite?
d16b7baa699fe93c06a1ac25a5f2696c7e0464b9aeb5b1171ffa838f5e683e60657a5c44dc83c.png

greyfader

greyfader

I can respect that. Can you tell me which is your favorite?
d16b7baa699fe93c06a1ac25a5f2696c7e0464b9aeb5b1171ffa838f5e683e60657a5c44dc83c.png

“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.”

Lyndon B. Johnson

this is such a great quote! thank you!

Latest posts

Latest posts