What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Instead of growing the voter base. trump and his cohorts are driving much of it away.
yup. he has gone out of his way to piss off everyone in the country except for the cretins that were going to vote for him anyway. not much of a recipe for success...i'm enjoying watching him shoot himself in the foot on a daily basis, actually. :cool:

greyfader

Actually, they just need to manipulate the laws (constitution) utilizing the lawmakers.
and that is precisely what they intend to do. trump has talked about getting a "super mandate" to enable "sweeping" changes. he thought, before the switcharoo, that they were going to get majorities in both houses.

now, under the circumstances, they will be lucky to just keep the house.

talk of a super mandate coming from a man that lost the popular vote in two immediately prior elections seems somewhat premature. but everything he says is premature.

greyfader

yup. he has gone out of his way to piss off everyone in the country except for the cretins that were going to vote for him anyway. not much of a recipe for success...i'm enjoying watching him shoot himself in the foot on a daily basis, actually. :cool:
now vance/bowman's emails between himself and former classmates at yale are coming out. in one he says," i hate the fucking police!"

"As of 2022, the United States had 708,001 full-time law enforcement officers, which was an increase from the previous year. This number peaked in 2008 at 708,569 officers and reached a low in 2013 at 626,942."

they keep alienating massive groups of voters by saying stupid shit. kind of like shooting yourself in the foot right before you run a marathon.

xtsho

white christian nationalism is not christianity!

Those dudes are disgusting. Vance's wife is more American than they'll ever be. I could care less if they were born here. Their ideals are not those of real Americans.

Usha Vance likely shares her husbands stance on a woman's place and everything else. I might disagree with those views but I'll defend her 24/7 from scumbags attacking her over her ethnicity.

xtsho

elon is really helping by banning new blocks of voters every day

white-dudes-for-harris-account-suspended-v0-3fx3dfza3lfd1.png

Screenshot_2024-07-29_at_9.36.24_PM_hzt2sf

Haley sends cease-and-desist to ‘Haley Voters for Harris’ group​

https://fox59.com/news/national-world/haley-sends-cease-and-desist-to-haley-voters-for-harris-group/

elon is 100% pure scumbag. He's just another slimy trump maga cheerleader except he has a bunch of money. He needs to pack his bags and go back to South Africa. Another Look at me! Look at me! narcissist like trump. Only pure scum would disown their own child because they were trans. You don't have to like it but to treat your own child like he has is just disgusting and shows what a total piece of shit he really is. But I think everyone has already realized what a piece of bovine dung he is.

xtsho

now vance/bowman's emails between himself and former classmates at yale are coming out. in one he says," i hate the fucking police!"

"As of 2022, the United States had 708,001 full-time law enforcement officers, which was an increase from the previous year. This number peaked in 2008 at 708,569 officers and reached a low in 2013 at 626,942."

they keep alienating massive groups of voters by saying stupid shit. kind of like shooting yourself in the foot right before you run a marathon.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i wonder why i can't get any of the trump supporters here to comment on project 2025?
same reason they don't stick their hands into blenders that are on "puree"... it's a "bad look" for them, lol. if they DO mention it, they'll say "oh, those are just some ideas somebody had , we would NEVER actually DO that..." :whistling:

shiva82

elon is 100% pure scumbag. He's just another slimy trump maga cheerleader except he has a bunch of money. He needs to pack his bags and go back to South Africa. Another Look at me! Look at me! narcissist like trump. Only pure scum would disown their own child because they were trans. You don't have to like it but to treat your own child like he has is just disgusting and shows what a total piece of shit he really is. But I think everyone has already realized what a piece of bovine dung he is.
i'm not a fan of elon but where did he disown his son ?

you are the sick one .

no child is ' trans' and to encourage children and the medical industry to perform surgery on children and to medicate children is disgusting

xtsho

i'm not a fan of elon but where did he disown his son ?

you are the sick one .

no child is ' trans' and to encourage children and the medical industry to perform surgery on children and to medicate children is disgusting

It's all out there but instead of doing any research your first instinct was to defend your idol and call me names.

There is nothing sick about me at all. But now I see what you are.

I don't agree with gender reassignment but it's not my business what others do.

“I was essentially tricked into signing documents for one of my older boys, Xavier. This was before I had really any understanding of what was going on,” he claimed. “I was told Xavier might commit suicide… So I was tricked into doing this and, you know, it wasn’t explained to me that puberty blockers are actually just sterilization drugs.”

Musk told Peterson that as a result of the transition, “I lost my son, essentially.”

He then said, “They call it deadnaming for a reason. The reason it’s called deadnaming is because your son is dead. So my son Xavier is dead. Killed by the woke mind virus.”

Last edited:

greyfader

i take exception to your use of the term "bovine dung"! you have just insulted a noble animal whose sole goal in life is to provide us with ham and bacon, two things we can't live without.

i think "snake shit" would be more appropriate! and i demand an apology on behalf of swine everywhere!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i take exception to your use of the term "bovine dung"! you have just insulted a noble animal whose sole goal in life is to provide us with ham and bacon, two things we can't live without.

i think "snake shit" would be more appropriate! and i demand an apology on behalf of swine everywhere!
nope. That would be pig shit

xtsho

I can get behind snake. Lets just call him a reptile.

Hiddenjems

that is your only motivation in life from what you have said. i feel sorry for you. :weakestli
You say it like making money is a bad thing.

Neither candidate is going to end the world, and one of them will make me more money. I think that’s a pretty factual take. Either way I’ll be fine.