What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

I don’t support trump. I just think it’s funny how much people hate him, and their reactions to him are hilarious,

I believe he’s going to win. That’s not support, it’s a prediction. I will be thoroughly entertained by another trump presidency, and I’ll make more money.

Oh you sure do support trump. You just said that you'd make more money. It's all about you. No concern for the good of all. No compassion for those less fortunate that try as hard as they can just can't get ahead. Not your problem. The selfishness that trump embodies draws follower to him. You're one of them. Screw the other guy as long as you get yours. He's your man. Don't backtrack now. You've shown your true colors. You own it.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Oh you sure do support trump. You just said that you'd make more money. It's all about you. No concern for the good of all. No compassion for those less fortunate that try as hard as they can just can't get ahead. Not your problem. The selfishness that trump embodies draws follower to him. You're one of them. Screw the other guy as long as you get yours. He's your man. Don't backtrack now. You've shown your true colors. You own it.
yeah, f'this guy and everyone else who works or earns a living
i hope everyone makes less money in the next few years! and taxes and prices continue to rise
that will show us whos boss

whats the hate on someone making money?

xtsho

i wonder why i can't get any of the trump supporters here to comment on project 2025?

Because they don't want to talk about losing ideas that the majority of the country finds abhorrent and is their candidates platform. Most see the writing on the wall. The smart ones are cutting their losses and moving on. They don't want to talk politics anymore if they're on the losing side.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club

right, i wish i could go to the fancy catholic school, or a private school
you know the one where they focus on academics or if you got all teh skilz in atthletics* but my mom was poor and i was a slow runner
i went to murder mesa high
/thats what it was called back in the day

but i get it man and you do you
rock the party of fear not results
/whats wrong with someone worshiping some sky genie? btw
be sure to check under your bed tonight and look in the closet
there might be an orange man lurking in the dark

*https://www.maxpreps.com/ca/santa-ana/mater-dei-monarchs/football/

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Because they don't want to talk about losing ideas that the majority of the country finds abhorrent and is their candidates platform. Most see the writing on the wall. The smart ones are cutting their losses and moving on. They don't want to talk politics anymore if they're on the losing side.
booo!!
https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/11/politics/trump-allies-project-2025/index.html
its all the things im afraid of or not, a bunch of fringers who have nothing to do with policy shooting their mouths off

/not directed at you @xtsho , but i ran into my neighbor who wanted to talk while i was taking my trash bins to the curbside and she had a lot to say, half of it hog wash!
i appreciate the friendly back and forth

same to you @greyfader

audiohi

Veteran
i hope everyone makes less money in the next few years! and taxes and prices continue to rise

that guy yearns for the day that cops can kick in your door again and throw you in jail for some weed

xtsho

I have no problem with people making money. I make money. So what? How do you survive if you don't make money? Where do you get that I hate making money?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I have no problem with people making money. I make money. So what? How do you survive if you don't make money? Where do you get that I hate making money?
^^see above quotes

selflessness , tell me about it altruist; what is your favorite charity?
but because this guy does not pop lock in step with your party line he is all the evils? who cares about if he is making momey?
/pro tip: a smartz person would say how are you making all this money, if nothing else it would be a cool story
not like the democratic record for the past 3+ years

go harris!

audiohi

Veteran
https://kamalaharris.info/
i can find boogyman links too, you know stuff you arent scared of

boy kamala really got your panties in a bunch

stop-calling-us-weird-v0-ARKoqfz6fF5_jTh5UxAzEXo1m3_-Sf3YGvRykFHyjtY.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
i wonder what jd vance's favorite couch is? perhaps a well built berkline (ooh, i like the cushions on that baby)! or maybe he likes the couch on top and prefers a lazy boy?

i wonder if he's into fake fur or likes the sweaty slap he gets with hide of the wild nauga beast?

true-love-is-blind-v0-1m21ji6cscfd1.jpeg

the-more-important-question-is-how-did-vance-have-sex-with-v0-2funclb8hcfd1.jpeg

please-youre-making-my-mascara-run-v0-cjfq8jigzhfd1.jpeg