What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

hey brother, i bet you could out shoot me now, especially in the wild
and i know for sure you can out fish me
so whos next, i say go after harris
i would love to see la woman president but if she becomes the first woman president in history, i would be :(

that whole Christian nationalism is pure bs
im suprised the democratic party had to stoop that far? why dont they run on their record?
tell the american public how much better our lifes are and all the good things to come
look at the cost of energy/gas and food and things you cant live with out?
plus the world is shiny happy rainbows, dont worry about bad man in russia
no its all just dont elect trump
im just saying, an innocent person died plus the shooter from what i hear, but lets dance on their graves tonight
I say that the more stuffed shirt (hand-puppets for the Oligarchy) fascists and totalitarians abruptly drop in this country (or world), the more celebratory meals or barbecues I'm going into debt buying. Champagne, fillet mignon, rock lobster, and a lot of fireworks.

Did I mention that I loathe fascists and religious zealots to the point of feeling little to nothing for them when they meet their karma?

And Project 2025 is far from fiction. Trump's own people boasted about it prematurely.

"Live by the sword...."

Edit: I'm neither a Trump nor a Biden supporter. I don't vote for those already corrupted by Wall St., national party organizations steeped in Oligarchy money, or the DoD's corrupt kick-back corporate death for profits machinery.

Last edited:

EastCoastGambit

Who the fuck worries about their shoes when bullets wiz past their head? Also the SS letting him stand up and pump his fist gesture is quite odd, that would not be protocol. I'm not implying this was staged but those two things are really quite odd in my opinion.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Who the fuck worries about their shoes when bullets wiz past their head? Also the SS letting him stand up and pump his fist gesture is quite odd, that would not be protocol. I'm not implying this was staged but those two things are really quite odd in my opinion.
people died

EastCoastGambit

hey brother, i bet you could out shoot me now, especially in the wild
and i know for sure you can out fish me
so whos next, i say go after harris
i would love to see a woman president but if she becomes the first woman president in history, i would be :(

that whole Christian nationalism is pure bs
im suprised the democratic party had to stoop that far? why dont they run on their record?
tell the american public how much better our lifes are and all the good things to come
look at the cost of energy/gas and food and things you cant live with out?
plus the world is shiny happy rainbows, dont worry about bad man in russia
no its all just dont elect trump
im just saying, an innocent person died
plus the shooter from what i hear,
but lets dance on their graves tonight
The democratic party doesn't have to stoop at all, these people are out in the open, my brother-in-law being one of them.

The extremest on both sides are whack jobs, but I believe Trump and his admin are much closer to the far right ideology then Biden is to the far left. I'm not saying people in Biden's admin are not coo-coo, because some of them certainly are.

I don't think anyone should blame either party for this mess we are in, as everyone shoulders some of the blame. The people shape this nation, not the politicians, it seems we have totally forgotten that.

moose eater

people died
When I raised my kids, I warned them to always be cognizant about who they sit or associate with, that if the people they're sitting or gathering with have screwed someone else over (and Trump has been screwing people over for decades, from unpaid contracts to civil fraud convictions or rulings over Trump U, etc., etc.), and the 'someone' who was screwed over comes looking to settle that score, bullets and knives have no eyeballs. Don't sit with or attend the gatherings of scumbags, and life is that much safer.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
open season!
The democratic party doesn't have to stoop at all, these people are out in the open, my brother-in-law being one of them.

The extremest on both sides are whack jobs, but I believe Trump and his admin are much closer to the far right ideology then Biden is to the far left. I'm not saying people in Biden's admin are not coo-coo, because some of them certainly are.

I don't think anyone should blame either party for this mess we are in, as everyone shoulders some of the blame. The people shape this nation, not the politicians, it seems we have totally forgotten that.
so who shot at former president trump?
but i get it, we cant run on our record

go joe!
When I raised my kids, I warned them to always be cognizant about who they sit or associate with, that if the people they're sitting or gathering with have screwed someone else over (and Trump has been screwing people over for decades, from unpaid contracts to civil fraud convictions or rulings over Trump U, etc., etc.), and the 'someone' who was screwed over comes looking to settle that score, bullets and knives have no eyeballs. Don't sit with or attend the gatherings of scumbags, and life is that much safer.
right, dont talk to strangers, dont look people in the eye? dont express ideas "others" dont agree with
its not the shooters fault, bullets have a mind of their own
/your letting me down bro but i still love you moose!

moose eater

The influence of wayward money shapes this nation. The People have let them get away with it for numerous reasons. Though I find that lethargy and apathy to be contemptible.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
The influence of wayward money shapes this nation. The People have let them get away with it for numerous reasons. Though I find that lethargy and apathy to be contemptible.
and both side are at play, guess who picks up the bill?!
no one has clean hands

moose eater

open season!

but i get it
go joe!

right, dont talk to strangers, dont look people in the eye? dont express ideas "others" dont agree with
I look everyone in the eye. It's part of honesty, integrity and character.

But if I'm meeting you for any kind of gathering, or especially if you're coming to my house, you either have honor and integrity, or you're not there at all.

You know why I have a relatively clean adult criminal record? A bit of luck, and I DO NOT associate with scumbags. There was never any profit in dealing dope that was worth letting anyone lacking in character into my house. If you were at my home it was because I trusted you in ALL ways, and if that trust was violated, whether it had to do with treatment of my family or dogs, or even something nefarious that you did to a third party, whether I knew that third party or not, it only happened once, and any links vanished between us.

Last edited:

moose eater

and both side are at play, guess who picks up the bill?!
no one has clean hands
Those who dedicated their time and energy to civic service and duty, whether protesting, voting, public service in an honest role of relatively selfless representation, or generating and circulating petitions, they did their part, and their hands are clean if what they pursued was for the (non-fascist, non-corrupt) benefit of others and themselves (the Nation as a whole).

Those who sat back, enjoyed themselves with little real care for their nation's course, never engaged in civic responsibilities, then bitched after the fact, having done nothing to deter the course of events, their hands are dirty as can be.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Those who dedicated their time and energy to civic service and duty, whether protesting, voting, or generating and circulating petitions, they did their part, and their hands are clean if what they pursued was for the (non-fascist) benefit of others and themselves (the Nation as a whole).

Those who sat back, enjoyed themselves with little real care for their nation's course, never engaged in civic responsibilities, then bitched after the fact, having done nothing to deter the course of events, their hands are dirty as can be.
im not going to argue with you brother because i like you too much
i will ask you one question:
who was the innocent person killed at the rally "protesting, voting, or generating and circulating petitions"
/or does democracy only go one way?
they were backing their choice for president and got shot

moose eater

im not going to argue with you brother because i like you too much
i will ask you one question:
who was the innocent person killed at the rally "protesting, voting, or generating and circulating petitions"
/or does democracy only go one way?
they were backing their choice for president and got shot
They were attending the gathering of a fascist, crook, zealot and habitual liar... not to mention psychopath. Bad company to keep, especially when the shit gets serious.

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someone who is about 3 inches shorter than he wants to be and is madly vain about appearances.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
open season!

but i get it, we cant run on our record

go joe!

Initial reports are it was a registered Republican. But time will tell.

For now let's say it was an asshole.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - this 4th Turning is CRAZY!!

Hiddenjems

from what i last hear the shooter is dead, no other details
/maybe it was a tranny in drag hoping for an abortion while on unemployment

stay classy!
:( :( :(
@moose eater / @armedoldhippy
you guys know i like and respect both of you, but a civilian died and we dont know who this loon with the gun is
maybe if they were republican they would have used a high cal ammunition: .308 and had their shit zeroed in
i guess its open season on anyone we disagree with, eh?
They’re just crying now that warrior president trump is a shoe in,.

igrowone

Veteran
Authorities have identified the gunman involved in the attack against former US President Donald Trump on Saturday as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, who was killed by Secret Service agents at the scene after the shooting.
He was registered to vote as a Republican, according to a listing in Pennsylvania’s voter database that matched his name, age, and a Bethel Park address that law enforcement was searching Saturday night and is linked to Crooks in public records.