What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Especially with the evang. Christian crowd. It has been that way for 40 years anyway. I used to fund raise for people with disabilities. The Christians were most likely to give the least or pledge but not follow through; talked up a big show - god bless you n' all for your sacrifice. Atheists or at least non-churchies were the most generous by far.
sometimes the people with the least to give are the most giving
i just call it being nice
/but that dosent get you all the likes

now if you just will reach out and touch your screen

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sometimes the people with the least to give are the most giving
i just call it being nice
/but that dosent get you all the likes

now if you just will reach out and touch your screen

The video is about right - especially around here where so many are brainwashed by Catholicism

greyfader

trump was speaking in butler pa a moment ago when the secret service yelled for him to get down. before he went down you could hear a series of clicking noises and trump grabbed his right cheek. as they were moving him into the car you could see a blood spot on that cheek.

Hiddenjems

trump was speaking in butler pa a moment ago when the secret service yelled for him to get down. before he went down you could hear a series of clicking noises and trump grabbed his right cheek. as they were moving him into the car you could see a blood spot on that cheek.
Looks like he caught one in the ear out of a lot of shots. I’ve seen several replays.

He got up fist pumping and mouthing something as the crowd chanted. If he can stay alive he’s pretty much a shoe in now.

So Hai

we get it @So Hai , you hate jews. ok. i have stated that i don't approve of the state of israel, but i don't hate jews.

and why won't you answer the last question i asked you? what form of government do you approve of and where is there a functioning model of one?

it's a very simple question and i'm sure you understand it. if you don't answer it can only be because you are afraid to reveal your true leanings.

are you ashamed of what you like? you should be ashamed for hating jews or anyone else on this planet, but you're not.

hate is not the answer buddy, love is the answer.
Figures it would be something stupid as what you just said,

If you knew love then you would not have voted in support of genocide, but you did and with that you are in no position to lecture me or anyone about moral.

I am for national government and national sovereignty, no room for usury or any other type foreign meddling in national affairs.

I suppose it is all much fascist to you.

greyfader

Figures it would be something stupid as what you just said,

If you knew love then you would not have voted in support of genocide, but you did and with that you are in no position to lecture me or anyone about moral.

I am for national government and national sovereignty, no room for usury or any other type foreign meddling in national affairs.

I suppose it is all much fascist to you.
so you are a self described fascist? since you omitted answering the part of the question about where there is a working model of such a government you must not have an example.

so, how would the leader of your hypothetical ideal government attain power? how would that government be formed? by election, by force, or what?

greyfader

Im reading a woman in the crowd was killed. not good
and the shooter was killed by secret service. looks like a small caliber bullet nicked trumps ear. i'm glad he survived it. this is not how we are supposed to conduct political campaigns in this country. this is not russia.

moose eater

and the shooter was killed by secret service. looks like a small caliber bullet nicked trumps ear. i'm glad he survived it. this is not how we are supposed to conduct political campaigns in this country. this is not russia.
When a person campaigns on a blatantly totalitarian fascist platform, the table's wide open as to how people will respond.

Look up the images of Mussolini's final display online, hanging inverted next to his driver and his concubine.

Mussolini got exactly what he deserved, though they should have elongated the suffering for a day or three.

Sometimes fascists and sociopaths forget that the other side(s) has/have firepower too.

1720920402917.png

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Mussolini got exactly what he deserved, though they should have elongated the suffering for a day or three.
yeah, Il Duce was already dead when they hung them up. should have hung them up while alive, and let Mother Nature do her thing...let kids use them as pinatas maybe... "death by mop handle"

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
from what i last hear the shooter is dead, no other details
/maybe it was a tranny in drag hoping for an abortion while on unemployment

Fucking ass hat former president sucks so bad he even failed at his own assassination.
When a person campaigns on a blatantly totalitarian fascist platform, the table's wide open as to how people will respond.

Look up the images of Mussolini's final display online, hanging inverted next to his driver and his concubine.

Sometimes fascists and sociopaths forget that the other side(s) has/have firepower too.

View attachment 19032275
yeah, Il Duce was already dead when they hung them up. should have hung them up while alive, and let Mother Nature do her thing...let kids use them as pinatas maybe... "death by mop handle"
stay classy!
:( :( :(
@moose eater / @armedoldhippy
you guys know i like and respect both of you, but a civilian died and we dont know who this loon with the gun is
maybe if they were republican they would have used a high cal ammunition: .308 and had their shit zeroed in
i guess its open season on anyone we disagree with, eh?

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Suppose we look at evolution and we considered our existence itself love. For example I consider life precious I am happy to have been born, I enjoy my existence however meager and tough life may be at times, I am grateful for living it. I consider having existed a loving gesture. I suppose that was a love connection between my mother and father that resulted in my life blooming unto fruition. Now suppose my parents weren't heterosexual and were instead homosexual, I wonder if that would have equated to them loving me, providing for me, raising me. Actually I don't because I know it wouldn't have.

The left has a narrative love is love, Josephs Father taught him that when he was a youngster. It is my belief that in order for the statement love is love to be true, one would have to accept that love is having not ever existed because that's what homosexual vs heterosexual equates to. They are pushing lgbtq ideology and consider opposition bigotry. How is opposing an ideology represent bigotry? Have you ever looked up the definition of the word bigotry? An opinion, belief or faction?

Adam + Eve -> population 8+ billion and still actively reproductive
Adam + Steve -> population 0 not actively reproductive

The heterosexual couple gave rise to our population and sustains it. The homosexual couple wouldn't have given rise to our population and cannot sustain it.

Bigot
a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

An ideology or belief isn't a membership of any group other than a faction. It's an opinion such that a transwoman is a woman it's an opinion not a fact. It is infact an outright lie. So to oppose a corrupt ideological world view that loves to paint others in their own light, well it's just truth and its unfortunate that truth hurts some peoples feelings.

I suppose its a choice between life and death and I choose life. To each their own I don't care what you do in your bedroom. But I wont pretend for one second love is love, I do not lie to myself for others.

moose eater

And that always runs as a two way street. Nothing to celebrate here. just more division and chaos
Was more division possible?

With the threats of totalitarianism from the Tali-Bubbas as contained in Project 2025, did someone think there were folks who didn't take this as seriously as it gets?

The head of the Heritage Foundation implicitly threatening violent civil war if they're not allowed to have their way?

Threatening folks with totalitarian white Christian nationalism isn't apt to result in

Marquess of Queensberry Rules.​

Only idiots poke hornets' nests without proper netting and taped sleeves.

Last edited:

moose eater

from what i last hear the shooter is dead, no other details
/maybe i was a tranny in drag hoping for an abortion while on unemployment

stay classy!
:( :( :(
@moose eater / @armedoldhippy
you guys know i like and respect both of you, but a civilian died and we dont know who this loon with the gun is
maybe if they were republican they would have used a high cal ammunition: .308 and had their shit zeroed in
i guess its open season on anyone we disagree with, eh?
I think that what's been proposed and put into writing goes way beyond "people we disagree with."

I can disagree about who got to a parking spot first, or what time a kid is expected to be home. Or who is responsible for taking down a dangerous tree that sits directly on a property boundary.

Threatening to invoke and enforce fascist white Christian nationalism and having a plan for implementing it ahead of time, after the corrupted SCOTUS has fabricated immunity for a President (despite there being ZERO support for such a ruling in the Constitution, as they disingenuously claim and parade themselves to be 'originalists'), well, that -all- is WAY beyond 'a simple disagreement.' Way beyond.

People invoking fascism will sweat or bleed a bit, as they should.

As far as marksmanship and a righty versus a lefty, -every- serious shooter is well aware of the effect that adrenaline presents when it takes hold and can disrupt accuracy when going from paper targets to live fire at moving targets. It happens quite regularly, even with well-trained marksmen.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I think that what's been proposed and put into writing goes way beyond "people we disagree with."

I can disagree about who got to a parking spot first, or what time a kid is expected to be home. Or who is responsible for taking down a dangerous tree that sits directly on a property boundary.

Threatening to invoke and enforce fascist white Christian nationalism and having a plan for implementing it ahead of time, after the corrupted SCOTUS has fabricated immunity for a President (despite there being ZERO support for such a ruling in the Constitution as they disingenuously claim to be 'originalists'), well, that -all- is WAY beyond 'a simple disagreement.' Way beyond.

People invoking fascism will sweat or bleed a bit, as they should.

As far as marksmanship and a righty versus a lefty, -every- serious shooter is well aware of the adrenaline that takes hold and can disrupt accuracy when going from paper targets to live fire at moving targets. It happens quite regularly, even with well-trained marksmen.
hey brother, i bet you could out shoot me now, especially in the wild
and i know for sure you can out fish me
so whos next, i say go after harris
i would love to see a woman president but if she becomes the first woman president in history, i would be :(

that whole Christian nationalism is pure bs
im suprised the democratic party had to stoop that far? why dont they run on their record?
tell the american public how much better our lifes are and all the good things to come
look at the cost of energy/gas and food and things you cant live with out?
plus the world is shiny happy rainbows, dont worry about bad man in russia
no its all just dont elect trump
im just saying, an innocent person died
plus the shooter from what i hear,
but lets dance on their graves tonight