What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
They were attending the gathering of a fascist, crook, zealot and habitual liar... not to mention psychopath. Bad company to keep, especially when the shit gets serious.
well more or less , it can be said toooo for your boy.. crook.... lots of $$$ going to various biden family members, liar... my uncle was eaten by cannibals, i drove an 18wheeler, i graduated in the top of my class, inflation was 15% when i became president... and the list goes on...

shiva82

well more or less , it can be said toooo for your boy.. crook.... lots of $$$ going to various biden family members, liar... my uncle was eaten by cannibals, i drove an 18wheeler, i graduated in the top of my class, inflation was 15% when i became president... and the list goes on...
almost like double standards , and cognitive dissonance , and heavy bias .

great point zach

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Almost like the media is intentionally giving us the two most dysfunctional, incompetent and corrupt candidates they can manufacture and seeing how it plays out for the public. Do you want your shit sandwich with a side of white supremacy and Christian extremism or do you like it better with some corruption and bullshit foreign wars? No way to pick neither. For now I'll continue to vote against the hate the right embraces.

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
The picture that is winning the elections (?) made with a cartoon app.

Toonita_20240714154147.jpg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Almost like the media is intentionally giving us the two most dysfunctional, incompetent and corrupt candidates they can manufacture and seeing how it plays out for the public. Do you want your shit sandwich with a side of white supremacy and Christian extremism or do you like it better with some corruption and bullshit foreign wars? No way to pick neither. For now I'll continue to vote against the hate the right embraces.
i agree... there is no hate from the left....none

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
In less than a decade one man has turned US politics into the shit show it is today.
Your giving him too much credit. Politics have always been a shit show. The media and that one man have just done an amazing job at showing just how much of a shit show it is.