What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

double-double-standards-standards-v0-1ifhxpnn7ecd1.jpeg

There are still many trumpers that believe Sandy Hook was faked. The families still continue to be harassed.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
where do you get these ideas from? trump is the zionist king . his son in law is jewish mafia . trump will flatten gaza
I guess I'm not sure what you mean. It is obvious he is supported by and seemingly in support of evil. I'm not completely sure Biden is a whole lot better. Personally I'm just an earth loving hippy that wishes all these deranged idiots would go away.

Hiddenjems

When I raised my kids, I warned them to always be cognizant about who they sit or associate with, that if the people they're sitting or gathering with have screwed someone else over (and Trump has been screwing people over for decades, from unpaid contracts to civil fraud convictions or rulings over Trump U, etc., etc.), and the 'someone' who was screwed over comes looking to settle that score, bullets and knives have no eyeballs. Don't sit with or attend the gatherings of scumbags, and life is that much safer.
Do you have any principles? If so what are they?

xtsho

Regardless of your opinions on trump the attempted assassination is a terrible thing. I despise trump but I do not want to see him gunned down by some deranged lunatic. I'm glad the shooter failed in his attempt and is now deceased.

putin and xi are celebrating right now at how successful their plan to sow discord in the United States has been. They knew they could never defeat us militarily so they instead plotted to destroy us from within. Years of misinformation campaigns targeting both sides have yielded excellent results.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Regardless of your opinions on trump the attempted assassination is a terrible thing. I despise trump but I do not want to see him gunned down by some deranged lunatic. I'm glad the shooter failed in his attempt and is now deceased.

putin and xi are celebrating right now at how successful their plan to sow discord in the United States has been. They knew they could never defeat us militarily so they instead plotted to destroy us from within. Years of misinformation campaigns targeting both sides have yielded excellent results.
very true

moose eater

well more or less , it can be said toooo for your boy.. crook.... lots of $$$ going to various biden family members, liar... my uncle was eaten by cannibals, i drove an 18wheeler, i graduated in the top of my class, inflation was 15% when i became president... and the list goes on...
My boy?

Your reading comprehension really is limited, isn't it.

moose eater

Fascism is trying to gun down people who say things you don't agree with
Fascism involves making policies that raise the merger of corporatism and government to the point that government and corporations have few to no limits, and the common People are told what their rights have been limited to, which are typically diminished in contrast

Buy a dictionary.

Last edited:

moose eater

well then i guess u don't vote....
Are you really that limited and 2-dimensional or intellectually crippled when it comes to perceptions of reality? Wow.

Edit: I'm a super-voter and vote in every election, despite knowing that the entire charade is rigged by moneyed influence from the start.

Last edited:

moose eater

Authorities have identified the gunman involved in the attack against former US President Donald Trump on Saturday as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, who was killed by Secret Service agents at the scene after the shooting.
He was registered to vote as a Republican, according to a listing in Pennsylvania’s voter database that matched his name, age, and a Bethel Park address that law enforcement was searching Saturday night and is linked to Crooks in public records.
And yet I've already read, as of last night in these forums, that "tolerant liberals" did this.

The knee-jerk idiocy and nonsense that gets written here by folks who lack information or anything factual is sometimes staggering.

Thank you for waiting for something factual to be produced before claiming to know something you didn't. It's become a rarity here, whether with meteorology, COVID, or now, Trump's wounded ear.

moose eater

Do you have any principles? If so what are they?
Far more principles than most people you might know. If you haven't been able to discern what those are from my writing here for about the last 16 years, under my same handle during 4 different memberships, then you might need an ophthalmologist.

One of those sets of principles includes a distinct disdain for religious zealots, fascists, rednecks who tell someone else what their experience in life has to be limited to, and Bubbas who think they have the authority to seize control over others' -personal- value systems and define those others' realities for them. Another has to do with being opposed to theft and expecting boundaries between peoples' autonomy to be respected. Period. And one has to do with a belief those who violate these basic tenets open themselves up for whatever opposition they incur. There are many more beyond those.

I'd say that Project 2025 and the rest of Trump's thieving past puts him directly in the crosshairs for all types of natural logical consequences.

Did you think Trump was special and not subject to the laws of social physics?

Edit: Extreme irony alert. Your poorly veiled question about whether or not I have principles was in reply to a post wherein a very limited 'some' of my principles were stated quite clearly.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts