What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Hiddenjems

the new god is social media for the attention starved masses
Self worship is at an all time high as well. The whole “do what makes you happy” movement is turning people into self centered assholes that won’t spend a moment of their time to help anyone in real life, only online virtue signaling.

So Hai

Why vote for either poison? They both represent the Oligarchy,
DAC89DDE-40ED-4693-9F86-090E3D622C27.jpeg

greyfader

Biden, trump, and Kennedy all support Israel.
that's not the point. the point is which party today, not historically, will give even more support to the israeli's than the other party? all at the expense of the taxpayers and the suffering of the palestinians. which party will exacerbate the situation and which will try to reduce the damage?

Last edited:

greyfader

we get it @So Hai , you hate jews. ok. i have stated that i don't approve of the state of israel, but i don't hate jews.

and why won't you answer the last question i asked you? what form of government do you approve of and where is there a functioning model of one?

it's a very simple question and i'm sure you understand it. if you don't answer it can only be because you are afraid to reveal your true leanings.

are you ashamed of what you like? you should be ashamed for hating jews or anyone else on this planet, but you're not.

hate is not the answer buddy, love is the answer.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
that's not the point. the point is which party today, not historically, will give even more support to the israeli's than the other party? all at the expense of the taxpayers and the
we get it @So Hai , you hate jews. ok. i have stated that i don't approve of the state of israel, but i don't hate jews.

and why won't you answer the last question i asked you? what form of government do you approve of and where is there a functioning model of one?

it's a very simple question and i'm sure you understand it. if you don't answer it can only be because you are afraid to reveal your true leanings.

are you ashamed of what you like? you should be ashamed for hating jews or anyone else on this planet, but you're not.

hate is not the answer buddy, love is the answer.

. which party will exacerbate the situation and which will try to reduce the damage?

pick a lane, pro palestine or pro israel
if another nation came and attacked your home for no reason, what would be the proper response?
/has palestine handed over all the hostages they took? even if dead

@So Hai just hate jews because they wont let him into their little kabala
he just need to check his junk mail folder for the invite

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Self worship is at an all time high as well. The whole “do what makes you happy” movement is turning people into self centered assholes that won’t spend a moment of their time to help anyone in real life, only online virtue signaling.
too true and it seems any good deed is only worth its weight in likes now
but not all kids are like that and those are the ones who i hope take the wheel one day

greyfader

self worship is the very core of trumps personality. and it's not a recent movement, it's been going on since the first humanoid in the chain of evolution developed self awareness.

it's called hedonism, and it's not restricted by political beliefs. we have rampant hedonist on both sides. trump is most certainly in life solely for his own gratification.

you keep wanting to blame the left for things that are human nature and have been there forever. and are shared across all humanity.

no movement is turning people into anything new.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
pick a lane, pro palestine or pro israel
if another nation came and attacked your home for no reason, what would be the proper response?

So you're saying the Palestinians should wage war as best they can against a superior invading force supported by world powers. OK.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Who is Hamas? The Palestinians? To wipe out Hamas would be genocide, no?
lets not forget what started this whole thing; remember?
/oh yeah, that?!

genocide?
from the river to the sea or some junk right?
isnt that the saying

i try not to paint with a such a broad brush, but hamas are terrorist organisation, plain and simple
if given a choice im sure most palestinians would choose to live in peace
but hamas took that choice away from them to further their agendas and use to local population as pawns

Last edited:

greyfader

Who is Hamas? The Palestinians? To wipe out Hamas would be genocide, no?
hamas is an armed terrorist group that has taken control of the palestinian government by force. they have openly stated that they use terrorism as a means of focusing the world's attention on the palestinian plight and waging asymmetrical warfare against the israeli's

it is true that the hamas attack on israel on oct 7 was designed to provoke israel into attacking gaza. they knew full well that the attack would cause widespread death and destruction amongst their own people.

they have also stated that the loss of life and destruction were acceptable losses that the people must endure to achieve their own state.

they are morally wrong for slaughtering 1200 israeli's just as the israeli's are morally wrong for taking the land by force and then denying a palestinian state. since 1948.

editing to add that the book by che guevara entitled 'On Modern Guerilla Warfare" is a great read to understand why people use terror to attract attention to a cause.

it also is an excellent manual on practicing guerilla warfare. it is required reading in most military academies.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Especially with the evang. Christian crowd. It has been that way for 40 years anyway. I used to fund raise for people with disabilities. The Christians were most likely to give the least or pledge but not follow through; talked up a big show - god bless you n' all for your sacrifice. Atheists or at least non-churchies were the most generous by far.