What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Hiddenjems

I'll say it before and I'll say it again - I'd rather vote for the guy with 81 years behind him than the guy with 91 felonies in front of him. (who also happens to be 78 years old, btw.)
That may be the case. But don’t pretend like either of these guys is someone to cheer for, or that either is popular with Americans.

CaptainDankness

The last three people who have talked about Biden's economy have nothing to point at when they try to find a specific issue.
Printing money, it has not stopped they printed too much for COVID, printed more for the Ukraine, now printing more money for Israel, also printing free money for illegal immigrants.

Do you know what destroyed the German economy?? Printing money.... I guess it's part of the new world order plan, they want a one world government and one world currency, which means they want WW3 for global domination. Only problem is that will require genocide of Muslims we fought them for 20 years and got nowhere because the ideology is the problem. I'm not really for genocide, but Biden backs it, by backing Israel while committing genocide.

Sure the end game will probably be alright, Hitler seemed to think so too. You control the world no more war just working together for the same goals, of the supreme leaders, who know what's best for you and your family. Lol, yeah fuck that shit, Trump 2024!!

Hiddenjems

No. You’re dumb for believing trump had anything to do with your business’s success.

How did your business do through the pandemic? Trump’s mishandling of that must have hurt your business a tad.
My taxes going down helped a lot.

The part of the pandemic that hurt sales was the supply chain issues. That was more an international issue than trump or bidens fault. It was mostly the result of countries doing lockdowns.

The nice part about inflation is that I could pay off debt I had with less valuable dollars. The payoff on my mortgage went down in constant dollars.

2020 was my highest grossing year. My sales went down, but my consulting business expanded a lot.

No matter who wins this time around I’ll be fine. If a presidential election ruins your life, you’re doing it wrong.

CaptainDankness

I just learned that Biden is the guy who invented printing money.

You should probably be aware of that argument not being made.
Debt was 26 trillion at the end of 2020, debt is currently over 34 trillion and climbing. We are going to have more than $10 trillion dollars in debt by the end of Biden's presidency. He'll be #1 for something that's for sure.

$10,000,000,000,000.00

RickLafleur

My taxes going down helped a lot.

The part of the pandemic that hurt sales was the supply chain issues. That was more an international issue than trump or bidens fault. It was mostly the result of countries doing lockdowns.

The nice part about inflation is that I could pay off debt I had with less valuable dollars. The payoff on my mortgage went down in constant dollars.

2020 was my highest grossing year. My sales went down, but my consulting business expanded a lot.

No matter who wins this time around I’ll be fine. If a presidential election ruins your life, you’re doing it wrong.
I’m happy your business survived. While reducing corporate taxes may have helped your business it hurt the country and further shrank the middle class.

The much needed infrastructure bill that trump promised was “coming in a couple of weeks” probably helped your business post lockdowns.

Biden did that.

RickLafleur

Debt was 26 trillion at the end of 2020, debt is currently over 34 trillion and climbing. We are going to have more than $10 trillion dollars in debt by the end of Biden's presidency. He'll be #1 for something that's for sure.

$10,000,000,000,000.00
I’m an expat loving on another country. Unlike the US, the rich pay taxes here and corporations pay their share as well.

If corporations paid taxes like the rest of us do, how much of an impact would that have on the debt?

Hiddenjems

I’m happy your business survived. While reducing corporate taxes may have helped your business it hurt the country and further shrank the middle class.

The much needed infrastructure bill that trump promised was “coming in a couple of weeks” probably helped your business post lockdowns.

Biden did that.
Biden also unleashed the irs on all transactions over $600. So the kid that does my yard needs a 1099 now.

My main issue with Biden is that I’m now funding genocide in Palestine with my tax dollars. I prefer to not pay for foreign wars.

Hiddenjems

I was told that we are currently being invaded.

By illegals.
Only poor people need worry about importing large numbers of low wage workers that will outwork todays entry level workers in America.

When you’re the guy picking up workers at Home Depot every morning it helps you make more money.

The $1,000 cards are a nice spit in the face too.

Latest posts

Latest posts