What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm shocked.

"More than 7 in 10 Americans failed a civic literacy quiz on topics like the three branches of government, the number of Supreme Court justices and other basic questions about how the U.S. government works, according to a new study published by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation."

I'm surprised it's that low. I'd figure it would be closer to 90 out of 100.

CaptainDankness

wasn't aware they had a debtors prison there!
I don't know why you guys can't just accept the inevitable. Once you realize Trump can't be stopped, we can get back to what really matters in this country. We still have to live together, unless we end the union which would actually not be a bad idea. The federal government takes too much in taxes, starts bullshit wars around the globe for profits to the corporations that buy our politicians.

States can govern themselves just fine, we definitely don't need a corrupt federal government. Down with the Union!!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I don't know why you guys can't just accept the inevitable. Once you realize Trump can't be stopped, we can get back to what really matters in this country. We still have to live together, unless we end the union which would actually not be a bad idea. The federal government takes too much in taxes, starts bullshit wars around the globe for profits to the corporations that buy our politicians.

States can govern themselves just fine, we definitely don't need a corrupt federal government. Down with the Union!!
Do you prefer your crow roasted with cranberry sauce or good ol' southern fried crow.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know why you guys can't just accept the inevitable. Once you realize Trump is going to prison, we can get back to what really matters in this country. We still have to live together, unless we end the union which would actually not be a bad idea. The federal government takes too much in taxes, starts bullshit wars around the globe for profits to the corporations that buy our politicians.

there.fixed it for you! :D

CaptainDankness

Do you prefer your crow roasted with cranberry sauce or good ol' southern fried crow.
I hate cranberry sauce, fried it is. Really so many ways to cook a crow, ground up and made into chili everything is delicious, except fish. Never had fish chilli, but it doesn't sound good.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I hate cranberry sauce, fried it is. Really so many ways to cook a crow, ground up and made into chili everything is delicious, except fish. Never had fish chilli, but it doesn't sound good.
Well, I guess I could get rid of the feathers, feet and head and come up with a pretty good crow soup.
I expect when the day comes the bird d'jour will be fried the way you like it.

CaptainDankness

Crow fried rice, crow soup, fried crow, crow jambalaya, crow pad Thai, pulled crow sandwich, crow with biscuits and gravy, crow shepherds pie, crow sandwich preferably sauteed peppers, onions and mushrooms, with cheese, crow teriyaki, BBQ crow, apple wood smoked crow, crow gumbo, crow curry.

I can go on definitely a lot of good meals with crow. Crow tacos and burritos for sure.

RickLafleur

just like bush was...and for that matter biden...didn't like it,but when you get right down to it who the president is doesn't really affect my day to day life
I disagree, it does. Particularly if you have women in your life that you care about. Trump is the reason Roe v Wade was overturned and why women’s reproductive health is now compromised.

dramamine

There was a time when news shows had more of a teaching function and people were more informed.
Now it's got so bad, people only get bullshit and they have no idea.
The news really isn't supposed to be in the education business. There used to be civics classes. Like, in school. It's easy to make fun of people's ignorance, but there are always reasons. They do get a lot of bullshit, like you said.