What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

GenghisKush

I have zero personal investment in this election cycle. It’s fun to play with partisans. Hell I’ll represent positions I don’t even personally like just to see the fits and mental gymnastics of idealogs.

mefailenglish.gif

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I have zero personal investment in this election cycle. It’s fun to play with partisans. Hell I’ll represent positions I don’t even personally like just to see the fits and mental gymnastics of idealogs.

That explains the bullshit definitions and fake interest then.

I'm glad someone takes pride in being part of the problem.

Make sure you get under everyone's feet though, otherwise you look like you could be counted as a partisan...

Hiddenjems

That explains the bullshit definitions and fake interest then.

I'm glad someone takes pride in being part of the problem.

Make sure you get under everyone's feet though, otherwise you look like you could be counted as a partisan...
Being part of the problem is participating in their bullshit system. Voting for either perpetuates the system.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If we had no military at all nobody would invade America. Nobody has enough boats or soldiers to occupy the continental us.
they wouldn't need to invade. use enough short-term biological weapons, wait until most of us are dead, and walk right in. easy-peasy... our military is the only thing stopping mushroom shaped clouds coming up in lots of places. MADD is a very real thing, believe it or not. your choice... NATO is not a soccer league.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Only poor people need worry about importing large numbers of low wage workers
poor people don't import/hire ANYONE, those are rich folks getting richer OFF OF poor peoples labor. maybe you should read a history book about slave labor in this country prior to 1865...

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
they wouldn't need to invade. use enough short-term biological weapons, wait until most of us are dead, and walk right in. easy-peasy... our military is the only thing stopping mushroom shaped clouds coming up in lots of places. MADD is a very real thing, believe it or not. your choice... NATO is not a soccer league.
ya mean like Fentanyl, it's what they're using nowadays.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
I think you misread my position. It’s only poor people that need to worry about the importation of cheap labor. Hence, nobody in power cares to stop the flow of illegals.
they just want to hate someone, whether out of jealousy, or ignorance, or whatever they feel Trump has done to them.
a couple aren't even in the US but think they have a better idea or perspective of the demographic consequence of bribems actions (Obribems policies).

Trump says he can end the Russia/ukraine conflict immediately. I say give him a chance. it couldn't get any worse in any regard.

Trump supported the military, spent $$BBigly to replenish the capabilities and joetater gave away $$BBs to Taliban and went on to sell off our strategic oil reserves to foreign entities while ending gas and oil exploration ..and then there's the taxpayers monies sent to iran that is supporting houthis in yemen.

Obribem is involved in three conflicts and appears to be teeing up Kazakhstan for a fourth.
Americans do not want war. the ones beating the war drums are making bank off the MIC, like Haley, Graham, McConnell, et al. Victoria Nuland admitted that most of the aid for ukraine returned to the US MIC. while today a senior ukrainian military official was caught with $1MM
in aid in shoe boxes...what a bargain.

joeflake has been selling off secret documents for the last twenty years, extorting ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating the company that hired hunter, and spent almost half of his tenure at the beach while East Palestine suffers, giving only giving $700. to victims of fires on Maui. even as he gives aid and comfort to an invading horde.

...and Trump is 'Orange Man Bad'. GTFOH

Latest posts

Latest posts