What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
Only poor people need worry about importing large numbers of low wage workers that will outwork todays entry level workers in America.

When you’re the guy picking up workers at Home Depot every morning it helps you make more money.

The $1,000 cards are a nice spit in the face too.

so you're saying that you provide your underage neighbors with tax documents but not your employees?

something doesn't sound right here...

Hiddenjems

I lived 100 miles from the border for 20 years. Nobody likes illegal immigration as much as white landowners. They pay illegals less than $100 a day to do manual labor in 120* heat. Some of them die from heatstroke, but hey it’s just the cost of doing business with illegals, they won’t call the cops on you.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My taxes going down helped a lot.

The part of the pandemic that hurt sales was the supply chain issues. That was more an international issue than trump or bidens fault. It was mostly the result of countries doing lockdowns.

The nice part about inflation is that I could pay off debt I had with less valuable dollars. The payoff on my mortgage went down in constant dollars.

2020 was my highest grossing year. My sales went down, but my consulting business expanded a lot.

No matter who wins this time around I’ll be fine. If a presidential election ruins your life, you’re doing it wrong.
I find it interesting that folks are willing to blame their successes and failures on someone who has nothing to do with either, then turns right around and says that same person has no bearing on their successes and failures.

Hiddenjems

I find it interesting that folks are willing to blame their successes and failures on someone who has nothing to do with either, then turns right around and says that same person has no bearing on their successes and failures.
Making a few thousand more dollars isn’t the difference between success and failure. It’s a fact that I was taxed less under trump. That’s not why I succeed. I’m doing fine with grandpa shits his pants in the white house.

Hiddenjems

If you have skills people value, the “economy” doesn’t matter as much.

An old neighbor of mine gets flown around the world to weld pipes in nuclear reactors. He makes as much money as he feels like no matter who’s in the White House .

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Skills people value...

So anything that doesn't take a degree, right?

Corporate tax cuts are favoring rich people that don't have any issues about a few thousand dollars.

Working class families are struggling.

You seem a little disconnected from a certain reality.

Hiddenjems

Skills people value...

So anything that doesn't take a degree, right?

Working class families are struggling.

People with real degrees are in high demand. My engineer buddies have no problem getting work.

I feel bad for women’s study folks, and all the low wage workers pushed out by illegal immigration.

So you’re saying the Biden economy isn’t working for everyone?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That’s it? You’re response is to suggest I’m some how a trumper?

People in cults think that way.

I won’t vote for Biden or trump. But I have to admit, seeing people cry over an election is hilarious. I don’t care if it’s over brain dead biden, or the orange man himself. People crying over politics is hilarious.

You should probably be taking things as personally as possible.

That way you can retain some relevance to the thread.

Latest posts

Latest posts