What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Crow fried rice, crow soup, fried crow, crow jambalaya, crow pad Thai, pulled crow sandwich, crow with biscuits and gravy, crow shepherds pie, crow sandwich preferably sauteed peppers, onions and mushrooms, with cheese, crow teriyaki, BBQ crow, apple wood smoked crow, crow gumbo, crow curry.

I can go on definitely a lot of good meals with crow. Crow tacos and burritos for sure.
Well when Chump looses and ends up in the clink, I figure there's going to be allot of crow to be served up.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The news really isn't supposed to be in the education business. There used to be civics classes. Like, in school. It's easy to make fun of people's ignorance, but there are always reasons. They do get a lot of bullshit, like you said.
It was that good journalism, like teaching, was multi level so that even the dumbest ass in the room got something out of it and the ones that had more insight got it at a higher lever. Everything got dummed down so much it's hard to see the light. A different but similar example, the local weather on tv. They used to show low pressure, high pressure, cold fronts, warm fronts, occluded fronts, temperature dew point etc. Now they manage to do the weather and it is totally devoid of any meteorological information what so ever. When they used to give the technical explanation people did get the hang of what was going on to one degree or another.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I expect when the day comes the bird d'jour will be fried the way you like
Game and Fish folks in Washington State tell about a farmer there they heard from. he had shot one of the tagged crows that was part of a survey they were doing. the tag on its leg had "Wash. Biol. Surv." stamped on it. his letter said "i followed the instructions on the birds tag, and it was terrible!" :D

audiohi

Veteran
fcjx0e5i83kc1.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The last three people who have talked about Biden's economy have nothing to point at when they try to find a specific issue.
it's not the economy, and it never was. it's the fact that they don't like Biden. there's lots to NOT like about him, but compared to The Chump, he's vanilla frosting on your cake versus cat shit. they want a "strongman" who will punish those they perceive to be "enemies" IE- the rest of the country versus the dwindling % of MAGA idiots. you know, the white Christian nationalists that think THIS continent was reserved for them like many right-wing Israelis think God meant Palestine/"Greater Israel" to be theirs.

buzzmobile

Veteran

Hiddenjems

I looked for a school with Books in the name... to no avail.

I even cross referenced any that use your linked PDF text as curriculum... still no results.

In which state, exactly, would that have happened to have occurred?
Argument from authority is a logical fallacy.

But, kids these days are to lazy to read books.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Crow fried rice, crow soup, fried crow, crow jambalaya, crow pad Thai, pulled crow sandwich, crow with biscuits and gravy, crow shepherds pie, crow sandwich preferably sauteed peppers, onions and mushrooms, with cheese, crow teriyaki, BBQ crow, apple wood smoked crow, crow gumbo, crow curry.

I can go on definitely a lot of good meals with crow. Crow tacos and burritos for sure.
Crow is the fruit of the air. Feel free to substitute for shrimp, Bubba.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran