What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Over a hundred years ago homesteaders were exercising real freedom. An isolated plot of land to work and raise a family on. Not many people are interested in that type of freedom and indep

You're getting that information from where, exactly?

Maybe you could be a bit out of touch.

I think you should admit that you believe that because you want to.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Chumpy has 30 days to post a $454 million dollar bond in order to contest the ruling in NY. (psst-it goes up over $87K every day in interest, lol) and no, the judge isn't going to take a check OR believe his valuations of his properties. :ROFLMAO: oh, and those properties? it came out tonight that he doesn't even own them. he's on the hook for nearly $325 million just for the ten they listed in the newscast. and this isn't counting what he owes his lawyers or the Russian banks/mobsters. they may have his fat fucking ass killed just to keep him from squealing for mercy... i hope not though. he needs to do the perp walk to put the fear of God and the Justice system in this nation into anyone else that might be tempted to try anything remotely similar in the future... ps-they caught his ass trying to move the legal address of some of his businesses to Florida trying to keep NY from getting their hands on them, lol...

Hiddenjems

none of them want to discuss Democracy! They don't believe in majority rule because they know the demographics are against them.

but they are, quite hypocritically, perfectly willing to use a democratically structured election to seize power. Hitler did the same thing. once in power only death could remove him.

Trichy has admitted on this thread that if Trump gets elected he wants him to be president in 2028, 2032, 2036, and so on until the day Trump croaks.

the MAGA-tards don't believe in Democracy! they must be stopped because of this alone, even if one doesn't bother to mention all of the hate and racism they bring to the table.
Democracy is two people voting to steal from a third person. A constitution protects us from the tyranny of the majority.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm shocked.

"More than 7 in 10 Americans failed a civic literacy quiz on topics like the three branches of government, the number of Supreme Court justices and other basic questions about how the U.S. government works, according to a new study published by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation."

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'm shocked.

"More than 7 in 10 Americans failed a civic literacy quiz on topics like the three branches of government, the number of Supreme Court justices and other basic questions about how the U.S. government works, according to a new study published by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation."

you aren't shocked, really, are you? the vast majority of the "unwashed masses" in this country cannot pass the citizenship test that immigrants have to pass to become citizens. maybe we SHOULD do away with "birthright citizenship" and only allow those that pass the test to vote... that would probably eliminate over half of the House and a chunk of the Senate as well. if one does not understand the topic of the conversation, they are not entitled to an opinion. sorry... :shucks::good:

RickLafleur

Democracy is two people voting to steal from a third person. A constitution protects us from the tyranny of the majority.
1708797795901.gif

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
you aren't shocked, really, are you? the vast majority of the "unwashed masses" in this country cannot pass the citizenship test that immigrants have to pass to become citizens. maybe we SHOULD do away with "birthright citizenship" and only allow those that pass the test to vote... that would probably eliminate over half of the House and a chunk of the Senate as well. if one does not understand the topic of the conversation, they are not entitled to an opinion. sorry... :shucks::good:
Not really shocked, I knew it was bad, but Holy Crap...... there's allot of fuckin' dummies.