What's new

Ive now become a sponsor and my page on the main forum and i offer members 50% off all Connoisseur Genetics seeds whole of August

woolybear

Veteran
What's funny is I was looking to get some new seeds and didn't know where to start!

1) this is tricky, buy maybe the grandoggy purps from csg, dang sometime in the 2010s
2) tough as well. had some real nice orange cookies cross from baked beans
3) 42 (if not available, 43)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey @ojd ..There’s no time like the present 😊 so which one do you want me to pop? I wanna pop the sour Thai x Nevil ...
C0FC8BBA-8EF6-4D44-BA1B-6A51A59FB62D.jpeg
1C5834FA-0303-40A5-8E35-DE78DAF00C05.jpeg

stiff

Veteran
Best toke: Og lemon Larry in 2013, don’t know who bred it, what a tasty weed, was in Vienna
Edit: Also I remember a Thai with a nice pineapple taste from the same shop, they also offered sssdh, if I remember well //

Best seeds: strawberries and cream, exotic genetix, 2019, a 10 pack with 4 keepers, was a fire pack

Number 373
I also believe you're talking about alpine seeds og kush lemonlarry...I also fell in love back then and just managed to get them back nowafter so many years. A very nice member here did me a huge favour. Big shout out to you,dude...cheers,brother

TrippyUpHigh

Oh my let me get in, would be a perfect fit as I am looking for some sativa crosses from you.

1. Dr Grinspoon, easy. Standout nld 24weeks+ flowering, even tho I only was able to enjoy the remake.

2. dosidos barneys, 1/1000 luckiest draw pheno, would be completely ready after 5.5 weeks, always minimum half purple, would have absolutely 0 smell, not even pine or earthy. Suuuper dense buds, would be so compact and drown itself in resin and die. it would strangle some minor bud leaves, leading to undodgeable rott inside. Main colas would not be grown to finish because of this. Medium cropping by volume, but so heavy weighting you wouldnt belive it unless you got them in you hands yourself three them on a table to almost get a plastic like dropping sound. Nearly impossible to clone, very very slow veg growth. Good day smoke but average high with calming not long lasting hybrid typical effect.

3. 213

wutwut

Veteran
i'm in too!

1 , the best flower you ever toked where ? , year ?
* it was in thailand but that strain is still unknown.. could be trainwreck.. 2018 (before legalization) after first two hits i was like; wow -- why this is so strong? pure happiness with endless smile

2, best seeds you ever run( or a friend run ), what breeder ? , year ?
* definitely hso blue dream stock of the year 2013 if i'm sure.

3, pick number 1-420

DaEarl73

I also believe you're talking about alpine seeds og kush lemonlarry...I also fell in love back then and just managed to get them back nowafter so many years. A very nice member here did me a huge favour. Big shout out to you,dude...cheers,brother
That could be it! Wow! Wrote you a pm

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
1 - best weed toked - back in 1999 at my friends house I was 15/16 years old, some blueberry, we smoked it n it tasted like blueberry muffins, has us laughin uncontrollably, then his mom poked in n said it smellt like some blueberry muffins.🤣 Not sure if she had heard us and just said that but it did to us as well. Close second would bepure kush in like 2010 or so at krunchbubbles.

2 - best plant from seed - this is a tough one. 4 plants stand out. One was from a mix pack of cali connection back in the dau we nicknamed cali razor, another was from a local grower we called black oak goo, stNk purple gooy buds with huge yields n sticky colas, n finally one my brother made crossing his own mango plant and some yeti he created with grape ape and snowcap, strain was nicknamed juicy fruit. Final one the sureshot, cross of gsc x (sherbert x raspberry kush), created by the homie in south sacramento, dark blackberry purple mixed with loud skunk nose, powerful high, best cookie cross i have had thus far.

3 - 38.

Last edited:
Hey brother I recently received a dangerous dog ,chem double wrecked and chem d wrecked s1 and snlhf2 x cdh I've been soo excited 😁 hey between each chem what u recommend to me to grow first. Many Blessings and BROTHERS-GROWERS-LOVE NYC💚🏙💣🗽💨

Attachments

• 20230812_004651.jpg
    20230812_004651.jpg
    831.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 20230812_004643.jpg
    20230812_004643.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • 20230812_004615.jpg
    20230812_004615.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 36
  • 20230812_004634.jpg
    20230812_004634.jpg
    979.7 KB · Views: 31
Happy to Sponsor icmag.com the home and birthplace of Connoisseur Genetics 🙏

50% off whole of August, over 100 varieties available to choose from Regular or Feminized , plus pick 2 Fems(every Fem pack)or 4 Regs( every Reg pack)of your choice with EVERY PACK Ordered ( unfortunately I can't offer 50% of the Original Diesel clone only Feminized project , New Dankincense project or Triple list as very little stock but can offer you 25% of the Original Diesel Feminized project , Dankincense Project and Triple list plus the FREE seed deal above also) pm or email me for info and full stocklist.

To get the party started il offer a competition every week for 5 packs of your choice ( again sorry Original Diesel Feminized project or Triple list not available) but any other varieties I offer ,100 varieties are available to pick for FREE) if following 3 rules below

Reply in this thread with
1 , the best flower you ever toked where ? , year ?

2, best seeds you ever run( or a friend run ), what breeder ? , year ?

3, pick number 1-420

14th August il post a live number generator video and closest guess gets 3 packs of his/her choice and FREE shipping from over 100 varieties, pm me or email m

e for info.
Hey my G. U the man ,always showed love to the community many Blessings and keep Killing Bro, much Respect straight from News York City 🙏 💯
We'll my best toke was in 1996 in Puerto Rico and I remember was some strain called "CRIPPY " shit that was the first time I smoke sinsemilla, dark forest green super sticky musky nugs, ufff, #2 the best seeds i ever grow was scooby snacks from Archive Seed #3 my lucky number is 383 Good Luck to everyone

Attachments

• 20230728_165638.jpg
    20230728_165638.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34

bluemoonseeds

Hello Connoisseur, the best smoke, I ever smoked, was sold to me as (Purple Haze) back in 95/96 in SoCal and it was just heavy incense that just lingered forever. Such a great uplifting, social high.
Best seeds that I have run were given to me by the homie @dirtfarmergenetics on IG: strain was (Super Cali Haze) bred by DirtFarmer himself.
I am going to pick number 31 and I would like to say I am grateful to be a part of this community, and I am looking forward to talking with you guys in the near future.

Hey @ojd ..There’s no time like the present 😊 so which one do you want me to pop? I wanna pop the sour Thai x Nevil ...
What's funny is I was looking to get some new seeds and didn't know where to start!

1) this is tricky, buy maybe the grandoggy purps from csg, dang sometime in the 2010s
2) tough as well. had some real nice orange cookies cross from baked beans
3) 42 (if not available, 43)
What method u used for pop older seed?
Sour

Latest posts

Latest posts