What's new

Ive now become a sponsor and my page on the main forum and i offer members 50% off all Connoisseur Genetics seeds whole of August

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am from IG and have many many photos and can post some of my Dogshit pictures from last harvest. Absolutely incredible plant. Super vigorous Sativa structure. Hard to nail the description in words but to me its meaty beef buillon spicy hazey cooked food smell. One of those plants you can use for any time of day and for many different ailments. Growing it right now! I’ll post some pics from last harvest 🔥 I’m always down to try out a Dogshit hybrid and would be happy to do a log on here.
So just to be clear the pics you posting are the pure Dogshit you have ( not my Dogshit X you run from seed) as looks very similar, the bud formation that it even makes me think it is of similar lineage or maybe uses same Dogshit you mention.
My Dogshit x and Dogshit I used to make it only needed 12 weeks.

Can you point me to your Instagram page( I can't send out a pack to run unless you post Regularly on instagram or previously run logs at other Canna sites i can heck out) and if you very active on there and post regularly pics I'm happy to send you a pack of my Dogshit Haze x to run a log at icmag.com here on the Connoisseur Genetics page.

Sweaty

Better do this before I forget!

1) Huge fan of the SSSDH I had around 2016, but on the other end of the spectrum I do love the Blue Cheese at Barney’s coffeeshop

2) best seeds… would have to be the first ones I ever popped, Super Lemon Haze.

3) 248. (Or 172 if that’s taken)

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Hoping this is still live lol

Be a sick win seeing as how Monday the original draw date was my born day 😅

Best flower I’ve ever toked was some of the shire cut of sssdh back in 2010 or so.

Best I’ve grown is hard to say, took a long hiatus after having a run in with the law years ago. My last indoor harvest back then was killer it was mr nice’s mango haze and rez’s sssdh back in 2011 or 2012 I forget. My harvest I have coming up looks pretty damn promising though

I’m gonna go and guess number 1 🤞

DaEarl73

Wow! I can try this!

1. Best flower ever toked? A cross I made of NL5 (Sensi Seeds) and a local sativa from near my hometown I'd worked for a few generations. Grew buds like fronds, calyx on calyx, bright green, smelled like over-ripe guava with a hint of mango and papaya. Heavy and hard from the NL5 but bright and high as the sky from the sativa. Smoked it all over Brisbane and NSW, during 1997-1998.

2. Best seeds were probably the same as no. 1, above. Had hundreds of those F1 that I gave away to friends and the local grow-shop. Sensi Seeds mother and father from my own sativa line. Ran them 1997-1999, but friends kept them going for the next few years.

3. 88.

Looking forward to the draw!!
Congrats, you had been the closest? 81 was the number

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow! I can try this!

1. Best flower ever toked? A cross I made of NL5 (Sensi Seeds) and a local sativa from near my hometown I'd worked for a few generations. Grew buds like fronds, calyx on calyx, bright green, smelled like over-ripe guava with a hint of mango and papaya. Heavy and hard from the NL5 but bright and high as the sky from the sativa. Smoked it all over Brisbane and NSW, during 1997-1998.

2. Best seeds were probably the same as no. 1, above. Had hundreds of those F1 that I gave away to friends and the local grow-shop. Sensi Seeds mother and father from my own sativa line. Ran them 1997-1999, but friends kept them going for the next few years.

3. 88.

Looking forward to the draw!!
I think you are the closest guess, pm me to arrange your prize

Sweaty

Well done Maria!

Im looking for dense indica buds, on a branchy/stretchy sativa plant structure. Potency and interesting terp’s would be a bonus too :love:

Which lines that would be best to search through? I’m been out the game for a while and not very familiar with the characteristics of the elites that @ojd has access to

preparedfarmer

So just to be clear the pics you posting are the pure Dogshit you have ( not my Dogshit X you run from seed) as looks very similar, the bud formation that it even makes me think it is of similar lineage or maybe uses same Dogshit you mention.
My Dogshit x and Dogshit I used to make it only needed 12 weeks.

Can you point me to your Instagram page( I can't send out a pack to run unless you post Regularly on instagram or previously run logs at other Canna sites i can heck out) and if you very active on there and post regularly pics I'm happy to send you a pack of my Dogshit Haze x to run a log at icmag.com here on the Connoisseur Genetics page.
Yes these are from last years run of Dogshit. This old cut puts off huge stinky yields. I go by the same name on IG @preparedfarmer

I really appreciate you offering a pack to run for a log. I’m in the middle of finishing a facility build out here in Oklahoma so I wouldn’t be able to pop them immediately, but maybe I could reach out to you as soon as I’m ready? Anyway thanks for being so generous the community appreciates it. Congrats @Maria Sanchez On winning the drawing!!!!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes these are from last years run of Dogshit. This old cut puts off huge stinky yields. I go by the same name on IG @preparedfarmer

I really appreciate you offering a pack to run for a log. I’m in the middle of finishing a facility build out here in Oklahoma so I wouldn’t be able to pop them immediately, but maybe I could reach out to you as soon as I’m ready? Anyway thanks for being so generous the community appreciates it. Congrats @Maria Sanchez On winning the drawing!!!!
Yes bro , reach out whenever you got space to run the pack

Maria Sanchez

Competition is over now.
Winner number is 81 , closest guess wins

I think you are the closest guess, pm me to arrange your prize

Wow!!! Haha, just got home from some late Friday night shopping to this news.
So cool.
Yo, mama needs some new beans, and here they are!

Think I'll just use that email thread I started with you the other day...

Congrats, you had been the closest? 81 was the number

It seems I was! Thanks, Earl, or should I say, McGyver?

Well done @Maria Sanchez :) congratulations!

Thanks Lumpy!

Well done Maria!

Im looking for dense indica buds, on a branchy/stretchy sativa plant structure. Potency and interesting terp’s would be a bonus too :love:

Thanks Sweaty. It's sativa with open flowers against the rain, humidity and heat for me, outdoors in the tropics.

Congrats @Maria Sanchez On winning the drawing!!!!

Thank you Farmer!

Oh, now, what to pick???
This is so delicious!

Maria Sanchez

To get the party started il offer a competition every week for 5 packs of your choice ( again sorry Original Diesel Feminized project or Triple list not available) but any other varieties I offer ,100 varieties are available to pick for FREE) if following 3 rules below

Just went back to read the original post.

'5 packs'

Oh, my, gawd...

DaEarl73

Nice profile! Nice content!

GainesvilleGreen

Damn, I'm late as usual. Lol.

Going to grab another pack from you OJD of the original sour diesel haze. Had clones of it for awhile. Absolutely, all diesel funk, taste, smell with a hint of lemon.
Respect bro!
Screenshot_20230820-151906.png

MuchRaise

Hi

The free pack offer is only for member who have run a full log before ( here or at another Canna website) or if your extremely active on Instagram.
I can't hand out seeds for free to everyone unless you can show me your growing credentials so I know I'm not wasting my seed pack and paying postage for nothing.
i offer 50% off for any icmag.com member whole of August plus 2 FEM SEEDS OR 4 REG SEED OF YOUR CHOICE) so if you dont qualify for the free pack that's a killer offer for you to check out , over 100 varieties to choose from.
Email me for current stockist and ordering info.

Topconnoisseurg@outlook.com
Hey man, sure I understand. It are your seeds and I also catch your drift on why you are handing them out. I run a log on GrowHub and could spread the love there. Go have a look, it's a nice, friendly, active community.