What's new

Ive now become a sponsor and my page on the main forum and i offer members 50% off all Connoisseur Genetics seeds whole of August

420empire

Veteran
2021 outdoor
Best ever herb for now.
Deff. Oaxacan hybrid. Deep selfreflect, colour inducening and great wellbeing
From socal seed com.

Number would be

Cheers and such a sweet catalouge CG , keep up the awesome work.
🙏

Stizo

Veteran
Best weed smoked. Silver Haze from The Church coffeeshop in Dam circa '95. After that some Jamaican Cess from around ‘91, maybe ‘92.

Connoisseur' Kush Chem Haze is up there with the best I've grown circa 2022. After that maybe Karma's Headbanger 2017 beans or Ace's Panama 2016.

Last edited:

stewpac51

1. God Bud, 2008 I believe. 2nd named weed I ever tried after Grapefruit...

2. East Coast Sour Diesel by Dr Greenthumb Seeds out of Canada. Also tried his Chemdog #4 which was excellent as well. Not sure what year...2017 maybe

3. 17

Thanks!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1. God Bud, 2008 I believe. 2nd named weed I ever tried after Grapefruit...

2. East Coast Sour Diesel by Dr Greenthumb Seeds out of Canada. Also tried his Chemdog #4 which was excellent as well. Not sure what year...2017 maybe

3. 17

Thanks!
You liked drgreenthumb ECSD S1. Check out my Original Sour Diesel S1 Feminized seed, will blow you any Diesel chaser away and cheaper to.
Email me for full Diesel list and stocklist and ordering info.

Mtshasta

Relatively new at growing so not a lot of breeders to critique but here goes :

1. Panama Red - Nova Scotia, Canada -1979
Buzzy, buzzy, happy giggle weed. Wonderful!

2 Outdoor - Ace Seeds 2023 Auto Malawi x northern lights I just harvested recently. Huge yield, delicious and wonderful effect. Easy to grow.

Peter Pot

1. Starbud by Hortilab in 2011. Awesome stoned and very good looking weed. Smoked it in South West Germany
2. Orange Runtz bred by equilibrium seeds and grown by myself. Very delicious terms, smells like Mimosa and good yield.
3. 210

browntrout

Veteran
1 , the best flower you ever toked where ? , year ?
1. East Coast Canada, God Bud, seeds from cup winning year (2004) smoking consistently 2008-2011.

2, best seeds you ever run( or a friend run ), what breeder ? , year ?
2. So many to pick from, mostly my own hybrids, especially MOB hybrids. Honorable Mentions: Cannacopia RKS, CSI Humboldt: BBG/Mendo P, Barneys Shiski.

3, pick number 1-420
3. 4

el mani

Veteran
congratulations bro
1- Ugly Nl5hz sensi old cut on growshop in paterna about 2002...

2- From seed it is difficult to choose one... Destroyer from canabiogen 2005 / nebula reg from paradise 2006 / headstash karma G 2014/ ...
SSSDH regs from yours 2018 (photo)

full

Number 18, the one from school

Salu2

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Best bud was the real thin mint GSC, a friend paid 5k for it in the bay. It was unreal, had everything, amazing colors, taste, smell, potency. Had the clone from 2013~2015.

Best seeds, I have to go with og raskals WiFi. Tight dense nugs an was yielding over 2lb a light of pure stanky goodness. I also ran this from 2013~2015.

Let's go with number 111

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You might get more bang for the buck regarding commercials and banners etc if your merchandise was visible and not a private secret 😉
Well just my 2 cents..
But i Wish you the best of luck with your step
I hope to have a website live again by end of the month and banner will link to that when ready , but anyone can email me now for current stockist and ordering info and claim 50% off your order in August for icmag.com members 🙏 .

[email protected]

MadMac

far beyond driven...
@ojd
good move & well done + deserved !
love your work... and you're don't know...
did grow some gear from you when you startet ;-)
can't remember exactly the name but had Zamal in it ...
and a strain with Moon in the name?

1 , the best flower you ever toked where ? , year ?
Thai Stick - Amsterdam 92'
Zamal - 2018 -> own grow
Original Haze -> own grow

2, best seeds you ever run( or a friend run ), what breeder ? , year ?
Original Haze from Sam Skunkman personal collection 2021

3, pick number 1-420

much respect & good luck!
M.:smoker:

Bmac1

Veteran
Best flower - Could be just nostalgia but I will say it was an old blueberry in the Fraser Valley of BC in the late 90's - early 2000's.

Best seed I have grown - WiFi from Raskal. Still have a few beans from the pack but the couple I popped were phenomenal.

#8 is my choice of number.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to think about this. Best is such a hard one to nail down. As my preference has changed through the years and what I consider great has evolved a lot through the years.

Sour Diesel for best flower. The cut I had in Pueblo Colorado around 2006-07. Believe it was ecsd but not positive.

Best seed pack. Super hard to decide. For now I'll go with reserva privada OG kush. I'm still growing some of her offspring and it's still excellent. 2009 ish.

I may agree with you about Sour D