What's new

Ive now become a sponsor and my page on the main forum and i offer members 50% off all Connoisseur Genetics seeds whole of August

420PyRoS

Ooo I like these contests!

1, the best flower you ever toked where ? , year ? RKS in Kingston, Ontario (Hells Angel's disto hub) in '97/'98

2, best seeds you ever run( or a friend run ), what breeder ? , year ? Schromfrost seeds I got from JackBeybah, bred by FlyinHawaiian using his Molokai frost and ICmags Schromy420's Schrom clone only. Popped em around 2017/18

3, pick number 1-420
I pick lucky #7

(My stoner brain made a few mistakes in description of best seeds ran.)

Last edited:

Piecho

1. Remember when friend of mine 2 years ago had experimental seeds from Dutch Passion. One of the phenos was just perfect, mellow high every time.
2. Eurogrow Critical Widow - one of the best hash in my life so far
3. 273

Chi13

ICMag Donor
1 thai stick, 1978, Laos landrace, 2016.
2 Cant pick one but Nanan Bouclou, Jack Herer, Laos x Mango Haze, NHC5 Mango, Ethiopian, Manipuri, and latest grow Kali China x Zamaldelica all impressive for different reasons.
3. Lucky 13

Discorilla

1 ,Mom Gooey, 2013, Eastern Washington
2, Kimbo Kush, 2016, Exotic Genetix
3, pick number 369

14th August il post a live number generator video and closest guess gets 3 packs of his/her choice and FREE shipping from over 100 varieties, pm me or email me for info.

Bona Fortuna

Happy to Sponsor icmag.com the home and birthplace of Connoisseur Genetics 🙏

Reply in this thread with
1 , the best flower you ever toked where ? , year ?

2, best seeds you ever run( or a friend run ), what breeder ? , year ?

3, pick number 1-420
Long time lurker here, waiting to buy property to start growing again.
Appreciate the work you’ve done for the community ojd!

1) An inbred hashplant strain from the California foothills called Chickens Foot that was grown circa 2012. Smelled like watermelon chewing gum in flower and maintained that flavor in the smoke. Had a delightful stone! Strong and hit you in between the eyes in a positive and goofy way, best enjoyed with company. Edibles made from this plant were too potent with a much darker, introspective stone and easily overdone.

2) Best seeds are 2015/16 Ace Zamaldelica. Grown 2018. I still have a couple seeds from that pack. I have pictures in my album of the grow, I believe. The plants were extraordinarily vigorous with minimal inputs. No pest, mold or disease issues whatsoever. Misjudged feedings and went too light the whole grow, still got a bumper harvest of some great bud.

3) 180

Tynehead Tom

Hey Congrats OJD ..... good to see the Connoisseur banner flying on the main page.
Dead Chem Head is one of yours I will be revisiting very soon but for the questions for the contest

1 best weed I ever smoked was a strain we called Hashka. It was a cross made in my basement in 2000 using a selected Spice of Life Shishkaberry male x to what was called Hashplant in the biker affiliated grows back then.
I still crave it today though it is long lost.

2 best seeds I ever popped..... this is a very tough one and probably 3 are tied for best ..... but to pick one I would say Karma's Old Grandpa Scratch LTD.

3. number between 1 and 420 ? ....... I'll go with 45

cheers and all the best going forward!!!

1 , the best flower you ever toked where ? , year ?

Tripweed, Australia, 2006
2, best seeds you ever run( or a friend run ), what breeder ? , year ?

Serious Bubblegum - 2017

3, pick number 1-420

Waiting on these NH21 x MML F2 clones to finish right now

Attachments

• IMG_0472.jpeg
    IMG_0472.jpeg
    751.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Mad props Ojd .. But this comes as no surprise.. For those that haven't had many dealings with Ojd, this is one stand up guy.. Bro your love for the plant and community is undeniable... Keep doing big things homie...

1. Some of the best herb I've smoked was some local stuff around the Tampa Bay area.. I now believe it to be an early selection of NL5/Hz.. This was around '92-'96.. It was called Elle Mae, after the old lady that sold it to us.. It was $150q $500oz and she had a thing if u found a seed she would give u a quarter for it.. Had a kinda piney taste with very very expansive smoke.. Extremely potent.. A true 1 hitter..

2. Best seeds I've run.. So many to choose from but there are standouts.. Not sure of the year but Rez SSH/Hindu Kush.. Found the most amazing female.. Had a very spicy taste.. Buds were dark green with fire red hairs.. Top 5 of the strains I've grown.. Also OG Raskal's Fire OG/Afghani Kush fems.. Also his White/Fire OG.. MNS Mango Hz yellow packet.. Definitely worth mentioning the beautiful SSSDH lady from Ojd.. She checked all the boxes for me.. Sadly she was lost to the man.. Pics are posted here..

3. My number is 304

@ Ojd.. Bro I can't stop starring at the strain list u sent me..🤤🤤🤤... Instant drool every time.. I'm definitely going to be picking up some of ur older work, like GSC/SSSDH, Triangle K/SSSDH, and some SSSDH (OJD cut) S1's.. Gotta get some Pineapple Fuel Zkittles, ECSD/Fire OG/Granddaddy Purp x OG Kush dom male, Sour Lemon Petrol, Stankincense, Dirt McGrit, Triangle D Cookies, The Grand Frankincense, Dank incense F2's, Wood Green, Tottenham Green, Green Dragon Lane, Granddaddy Purp Hz/OG Kush dom male, Purple Cheddar/OG Kush dom male.. Can't wait till I can get started.. I see good times and lots of work in my near future....

Stizo

Veteran
Hi @ojd. I emailed for the list last week. Not in a rush but wondering if you received the email as heard nothing back and ended up ordering one of your fem packs from a seedbank but would much prefer regs. Ran your Kush Chem Haze this year. Really enjoyed it. Should I try emailing again? Cheers

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi @ojd. I emailed for the list last week. Not in a rush but wondering if you received the email as heard nothing back and ended up ordering one of your fem packs from a seedbank but would much prefer regs. Ran your Kush Chem Haze this year. Really enjoyed it. Should I try emailing again? Cheers
Yes bro email again ?, I didn't recieve it.

[email protected]

orangina

Veteran
1. Old Jack Herrer in Amsterdam 2006. I guess it was from the small Greenhouse Coffee shop near the red light district.
2. I guess BlueHammer from Sannie, but Australian Dead Head is pretty close. The samples @Uludag mentions were from me and they all were the same mom, just different runs. How many times I need to tell you:sumo:
3. 99

brizzle

1. Best weed was the first weed, back when I was like 13 - whatever reggie weed it was jacked from my parents - is responsible for my love for it now 23 years later.

2. Either Dark Shadow Haze from Rare Dankness in 2017 or Triple Purple Rhino from Doc's Dank Seeds in 2018, close one...beautiful frosty purple phenos from both

Latest posts

Latest posts