What's new

Ive now become a sponsor and my page on the main forum and i offer members 50% off all Connoisseur Genetics seeds whole of August

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy to Sponsor icmag.com the home and birthplace of Connoisseur Genetics 🙏

50% off whole of August, over 100 varieties available to choose from Regular or Feminized , plus pick 2 Fems(every Fem pack)or 4 Regs( every Reg pack)of your choice with EVERY PACK Ordered ( unfortunately I can't offer 50% of the Original Diesel clone only Feminized project , New Dankincense project or Triple list as very little stock but can offer you 25% of the Original Diesel Feminized project , Dankincense Project and Triple list plus the FREE seed deal above also) pm or email me for info and full stocklist.

To get the party started il offer a competition every week for 5 packs of your choice ( again sorry Original Diesel Feminized project or Triple list not available) but any other varieties I offer ,100 varieties are available to pick for FREE) if following 3 rules below

Reply in this thread with
1 , the best flower you ever toked where ? , year ?

2, best seeds you ever run( or a friend run ), what breeder ? , year ?

3, pick number 1-420

14th August il post a live number generator video and closest guess gets 3 packs of his/her choice and FREE shipping from over 100 varieties, pm me or email me for info.

Last edited:

DaEarl73

Best toke: Og lemon Larry around 2013, don’t know who bred it, what a tasty weed.
Edit: Also I remember a Thai with a nice pineapple taste from the same shop, they also offered sssdh, if I remember well //

Best seeds: strawberries and cream, exotic genetix, 2019, a 10 pack with 4 keepers, was a fire pack

Number 373

Last edited:

Uludag

1. From your gear i would say the Australien Dead Head. It was last year i tried 3 different phenos. All where kinda similar in how they were hitting. You always got this nice drive, ready to do party or having a good time with friends talking like crazy or with my girl doin other stuff. I guess could be bit to overwhelming for unexperienced users. But i really like it, the drive is really nice. (10.5-11 weeks phenos i tried)

Thats kind of a hard question, we all do remember when we pop that first ones right? The amazing feeling to get that first own buds in your hands. So i would say the first ones where best because you never stop since then. Green virus got you :love:
That first ones for me where Durban Poison - Sensi seeds (wouldnt recommend nowadays tbh) and blue Moonshine from dutch passion. It was in 2008. Before i only tried Bagseeds with shit hardware but then yeah first run with hps.
One strain i remember really good from older days like 2010 was Titans Haze from flying dutchman. We had a haze leaning pheno on that one and the high was incredibly strong and long lasting.

3. 276

Thank you for supporting the place we are all hanging around a lot.

DaEarl73

Maybe Alpine Seeds ?
They had it too. The taste kept in the mouth for quite a while, even after drinking something. The shop closed that offered the clones, so I never found it again and alpine closed too I guess, couldn’t find there sweet pink grapefruit neither

Maria Sanchez

50% off whole of August, over 100 varieties available to choose from Regular or Feminized , plus pick 2 Fems(every Fem pack)or 4 Regs( every Reg pack)of your choice with EVERY PACK Ordered ( unfortunately I can't offer 50% of the Original Diesel clone only Feminized project or Triple list as very little stock but can offer you 25% of the Original Diesel Feminized project and Triple list plus the FREE seed deal above also) pm or email me for info and full stocklist.

To get the party started il offer a competition every week for 5 packs of your choice ( again sorry Original Diesel Feminized project not available) but any other varieties I offer ,100 varieties are available to pick for FREE) if following 3 rules below

3, pick number 1-420

14th August il post a live number generator video and closest guess gets 3 packs of his/her choice and FREE shipping from over 100 varieties, pm me or email me for info.

Wow! I can try this!

1. Best flower ever toked? A cross I made of NL5 (Sensi Seeds) and a local sativa from near my hometown I'd worked for a few generations. Grew buds like fronds, calyx on calyx, bright green, smelled like over-ripe guava with a hint of mango and papaya. Heavy and hard from the NL5 but bright and high as the sky from the sativa. Smoked it all over Brisbane and NSW, during 1997-1998.

2. Best seeds were probably the same as no. 1, above. Had hundreds of those F1 that I gave away to friends and the local grow-shop. Sensi Seeds mother and father from my own sativa line. Ran them 1997-1999, but friends kept them going for the next few years.

3. 88.

Looking forward to the draw!!

Gobo87

Best flower I ever toked was Sappy Sour 2.0 by Pollen Nation Elite Genetics in 2016.There was two phenos one taller and one shorter. Both were fenomenal.

Best seeds I have grown are some of your Chem Dead Head and Double Strawberry Diesel plus the Sappy Sour 2.0 from Pollen Nation. 2016,2019 and 2022.

Fingers crossed 🥳💚

Koondense

Veteran

50% off whole of August, over 100 varieties available to choose from Regular or Feminized , plus pick 2 Fems(every Fem pack)or 4 Regs( every Reg pack)of your choice with EVERY PACK Ordered ( unfortunately I can't offer 50% of the Original Diesel clone only Feminized project or Triple list as very little stock but can offer you 25% of the Original Diesel Feminized project and Triple list plus the FREE seed deal above also) pm or email me for info and full stocklist.

To get the party started il offer a competition every week for 5 packs of your choice ( again sorry Original Diesel Feminized project not available) but any other varieties I offer ,100 varieties are available to pick for FREE) if following 3 rules below

3, pick number 1-420

Congrats ojd,
great promo, I'll send you a pm for the available seed list :)

The answers to the questions:

1. Probably WhiteWidow or something similar(I then thought maybe it was Euphoria, because of some new infos about the people involved), circa 2003-2004.
Impossible to say, I had no idea about varieties back then...
We got it from my pal's friend's older brother. We were young back then :) We were parked in my car somewhere in the woods and opened this bag with a big bud, was more than 15g...It had a silverish feel, well dried but greasy, smelled of pine forest, had a fresh feel, dense smoke but not harsh. The effect was a creeping blast of laughter, energy and then red eye laziness. Was one of those good weed memories that will last forever.
I wish to find something similar, maybe you can point me at something similar from your seeds.

2. Probably Panama x BangiHaze, by Ace, second run in 2017

3. 173

Cheers

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'm going to think about this. Best is such a hard one to nail down. As my preference has changed through the years and what I consider great has evolved a lot through the years.

Sour Diesel for best flower. The cut I had in Pueblo Colorado around 2006-07. Believe it was ecsd but not positive.

Best seed pack. Super hard to decide. For now I'll go with reserva privada OG kush. I'm still growing some of her offspring and it's still excellent. 2009 ish.

3, pick number 1-420

Hey connesouir is me ksavandija96@gmail.com from Ig

Reactions: ojd

zachrockbadenof

Veteran

3, pick number 1-420

1. best flower ever toked , was some columbian black, 1972
2. best seeds ever ran... jock horror, nirvana , 2000
3. 243

3, pick number 1-420

Lumpy-Gravy

Ey up @ojd congrats on the new home and good luck for the future.

Back in the late 1990’s a friend got to know a grower. Obviously without the internet there’s no clubs or resources to search these things out and get together with like minded people. He’d knock out some reyt flavoursome weed. Before that it was just hash and if yer really unlucky soapbar. Everything from that period opened my eyes. Bubblegum, AK47, White Widow but the Purple Haze fuuuuuck me. I went under on the bus home after work after smoking a joint and had to get off about 5 miles from home. In England 5 miles is a lonnnng way!! So yeah late 90’s purple haze. Messed me reyt up.

I’m relatively new to growing in the grand scheme. I’ve two standouts. 1, crumbled lime from Karma. I had no space for cuts so I pollinated a branch so I could possibly work it back so I have about 100 pips to go through. That was only last year 2022. The second stand out was a UK420 subby hybrid by HazyDaze. T’old Psychobadger! Skunky carbonised toast, rubber and a hint of lime! 2022.

I’ve got a good 11 packs of connoisseur to go through so im pretty sure we’ll be adding to those up there. 2024 the year of GMO Dough :) ….

LMOG

hey man, cool to see ya step it up. I offered on the original diesel thread if you'd want Ill run an indoor log of some original diesel s1 but never heard back probably cuz i dont post a lot of photos, but i would for these. I'd pick up a pack but funds are tight at the moment. Im running one pheno of the OD/DW s1, i lost the keeper i had from last year... it was FIRE and one of the best plants ive ever had for real... one of the few i lost and cant get back.

best herb i ever tried, probably the very diesel leaning headband outta norcal back in 2010/11 from my buddies, light green, so dank... i also ran sour d outta ALB for about 10 years (05-15), so some of those batches came out perfect and cant be left out, legendary sour... also your original diesel s1 i ran last year, if i hadnt lost the keeper cut id be runnin it right now.

so i guess that would make the od s1 the best seed ive run overall (technically my homie started the seeds along with fuel zkittles and i just got cuts in veg and helped w the pheno hunt). Very noteworthy packs with keepers were old girl from cabbagepaps on ig (had an insane og flavor with huge trichomes and incredible trichome field density), also sfv bc3 from 707, 11 females outta 12 seeds, a handful with incredible og phenotypes. Ran both back in 2021.

hope to hear from ya, be well

Latest posts

Latest posts