What's new

Ive now become a sponsor and my page on the main forum and i offer members 50% off all Connoisseur Genetics seeds whole of August

MuchRaise

My new Dankincense project( Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba African, from Nevil's Grail project x Original Diesel) its that old school incense Haze just as you describe that lingers in thay room for hours and incredible 3rd eye High , but without the dark Purple buds like alot of Purpe Haze was decades back ( but I even got Purple incense strains in that project to) check out the project, might interest you

Anyone looking for that Old School 🏫 Incense, Frankincense, spicy Funk , NO Lemon , Lime , Pine just that Holy Incense that Nevil flooded the World with love this Dankincense project

Anyone can show me your growing credentials( if you have run previous full grow logs on icmag.com or somewhere else)is welcome to a FREE pack to run a log on my page here from any of my Dankincense project strains below ( My most Haze A leaning project I've ever offered)

Below copied from my seed stocklist

Dankincense F2 and Hybrid Regular seed project

( 50% off seed price whole of August just for icmag.com members, not just this project my whole stocklist of over 100 varieties, email me for info)

This project uses my strain Dankincense ( Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba African x Original Diesel) choosing a heavy NH23 x Kariba African from Nevil's Grail project RIP 🙏. The NH23 x Kariba strain produces insane Incense/Frankincense Terps/phenos and an amazing 3rd Eye High , opening your eyes up to the Amazing Terps/Highs that a special Haze can deliver.

1. Thai Frankie
= Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil 4 clone ( Frankincense heavy)
X Dankincense Male.
Amazing Thai/Haze x from Nevil meets the Frankincense from Nevil's NH23 x Kariba to bring you a Frankincense Heavy strain.
12 weeks

2. Gun Salute
= Outback Haze 2 clone x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness clone
X Dankincense Male ( NH23 x Kariba x Original Diesel)
3 of Nevil's best Grail project strains smashed together with some Diesel drizzled on top.
( Diesel won't be detected apart from flower time as the Haze/Sativa's dominate this x )
Every toke you take is a Full honours Gun Salute to the Haze master Nevil Schoenmakers himself , for all his Haze work
RIP 🙏
12 weeks

3. Australian Frankincense
= Australian Dead Head clone ( Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x Casey Jones) x Dankincense Male
12 weeks

4. East Coast Dream
= GMO Diesel clone ( GMO clone x Original Diesel) heavy Diesel pheno
X Dankincense Male
Diesel and Frankincense phenos flow from this x for my East Coast Connoisseur's
10 weeks

5. The Grand Frankincense
= Grandaddy Purple Haze ( insane Purpe Frankincense pheno)
X Dankincense Male
African Frankincense vs Dutch Frankincense = Frankincense Heaven ( limited x don't sleep on this 1)
10-12 weeks

6. Frankincense Train
= Grateful Dead Diesel clone, Diesel leaner( Casey Jones x Original Diesel)
X Dankincense Male
Riding that Frankincense train , High out your brain , your better watch your speed as this ain't no Joke
10 weeks

7. Church dog
= Chem d x Original Diesel ( insane Chemdog Heavy Funky Terps with Indica , days over Potency)
X Dankincense Male
Rank Dank Funk meets the Church Incense
9-10 weeks

8. Super Silver Sour Frankies
SSSDH OJD cut x Dankincense Male
Lemon/Lime Haze Terps merge with Spicy/ Frankincense Terps to bring the best Haze Terps together for my Haze Chasers
10-12 weeks

9. Dankincense F2 uses 2 different Dankincense Females(very similar in taste/High) hit with the Dankincense Male
This Haze will take you back 20 plus years to Golden days when Nevil dominated the Haze scene with his exotic Haze's
10-12weeks

10. Lemon N Lime Incense = Lemon N Lime Jones ( Casey Jones x SSSDH)
X Dankincense
Best of both worlds when it comes to Haze Terps , Lemon , Lime and Incense, with flavours that will blow you away and an amazing potent High
10 weeks

11. Frank N Citrus
= Sour Thai Nevil 5 clone ( Heavy NH/Thai Cat piss pheno) x Dankincense Male
2 most famous Haze Terps come together ( Cat Piss and Frankincense)to give you a Haze tour of the best Haze Terps/Highs from Nevil's catalogue
10-12 weeks

12. Fuel N Frankies
= GMO Diesel clone ( Skunky Fuel pheno)
X Dankincense Male
Really loud Skunky Fuel pheno with dense Nugz , amazing Trichome coverage and Heavy Indica leaning Potency get hits with the Dankincense Male for some Fuel N Frankies ( guaranteed to please Diesel and Haze crowd)
10 weeks

13 . Back to the Diesel
= Original Diesel 4 clone ( S1) that you would think is the real deal Diesel clone with her insane taste/potency gets hit with the Frankincense Heavy Dankincense Male for a 3/4 Diesel 1/4 Frankincense strain that Will blow any Diesel chaser away
10 weeks

14.Nevil's Gold
= Silver Nevil clone ( amazing mix of A and C Haze qualities and Terps with Mango, Pine , Frankincense, Lime and an intense 3rd Eye High) mixed with the Heavy Frankincense leaning Dankincense Male bring you the best from Nevil's Treasure chest ( limited also so don't sleep on these if you follow my Haze work)
10-12 weeks

15.Grateful Haze Head
= Casey Jones clone x Original Diesel clone ( Casey Jones leaner)
X Dankincense Male
This 1 for my Grateful Haze Heads and if you love the Casey Jones strain and love Haze this will blow you away , heavy Casey Jones pheno with an extra splash of Diesel hit with my Intense Frankincense Heavy Male.
Amazing yields had from this strain from the Casey Jones side.
8-11 weeks

16. Back to the Frankincense
Outback Haze 2 clone ( Nevil Schoenmakers) RIP x Dankincense Male
Heavy Pine Haze Terps meet the Heavy Frankincense Haze Terps to bring you some old School Terps/Highs anyone younger than 40 may have never experienced.
Wild this 1 and not for your quick flower gang even though there some earlier 10 weeks phenos
10-14 weeks

17.Swiss Frankincense
= Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone from Nevil's Grail project RIP 🙏
X Dankincense Male
Heavy Thai leaning pheno with amazing up clear High from the Swiss Thai Nevil strain hit with Dankincense Male
10-12 weeks

18. Frankincense Triangle
= Triangle Kush Cookies clone ( Triangle Kush leaner) x Dankincense Male
This x is a landrace x Dutch x USA Triangle bringing you some of the best of each combined to show you the 3 wonders of the Canna world
9-11 weeks

19. African Rhino
= White Rhino 90's clone
X Dankincense Male
Old School White Rhino meets the old school Frankincense Terps taking you back to the 90's
9-11 weeks

20. Endangered Frankincense
= Endangered Rhino clone (White Rhino x Chem d x Original Diesel )
X Dankincense Male
Bringing back those Frankincense Heavy Terps that been lost from our scene for many years
10-12 weeks

21. The Frankincense Diesel
= legendary Original Diesel clone only
X Dankincense Male (NH23 x Kariba/Original Diesel)
10-11 weeks

Hey man, love the sativa madness you are mixing up there. Not alot of breeders focus that much on sativa imho... It's a shame because I'm a big haze lover!! Currently running Super Lemon Haze F5 from Ethos Genetics.

Would love to get a free pack of seeds and try out your genetics for one of my next runs!

Grand Frankincense, Gun Salute or just the real deal Dank incense F2 looks very interesting imo.

Piecho

From the Dankincense list there is the many Extremely heavy Resin producers but there are Sativa dom suggestions which give amazing yields of Hash due Extreme Resin and more Sativa structured flowers so return a crazy amount of High quality Sativa dom Resin ( gods personal stash)
All sounds tasty as hell, you are not making the decision any easier : d

I can give a try with your sativa recommendation then. I may grow it and document for you as a next grow, with jack la mota from medical seeds. So anything up to 9-10 weeks of flowering?

When comes to process I fresh froze the flowers, the wash in water with ice <2c. I get good extractio from my first grow of gorilla glue #4, critical widow and Bruce banner. I think that there is no issue when comes to extraction process itself.
We might give a try one of the indicas if you expect better yealder. Not gonna lie, mastering growing and extraction specific strain could be a idea for a grow log by its own : )

Last edited:

preparedfarmer

I offer a Dogshit X , from old Dogshit seeds a friend from near NY gave me that he raved about the best Haze he ever see .
I did an x with the Dogshit seeds x Casey Jones and call it Dogshit Dead Head Haze ( might be that same Dogshit especially if its a Haze) 50% off this month or if your from Instagram and got many pics maybe I can throw you a pack for you to run a log on here If interested .

Il see if I can find pics of the Dogshit pheno on my Instagram page when I grew my strain (Dogshit Dead Head Haze) but its very heavy leaning on most phenos on the Dogshit side
I am from IG and have many many photos and can post some of my Dogshit pictures from last harvest. Absolutely incredible plant. Super vigorous Sativa structure. Hard to nail the description in words but to me its meaty beef buillon spicy hazey cooked food smell. One of those plants you can use for any time of day and for many different ailments. Growing it right now! I’ll post some pics from last harvest 🔥 I’m always down to try out a Dogshit hybrid and would be happy to do a log on here.

Attachments

• 134A002F-5950-4DFD-BF85-C6678E7415EA.jpeg
    134A002F-5950-4DFD-BF85-C6678E7415EA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 106
  • 97BA241A-2D97-41CA-9761-677D19AE7264.jpeg
    97BA241A-2D97-41CA-9761-677D19AE7264.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
  • 38D4161A-63BA-49AF-8560-B60DC4AC5875.jpeg
    38D4161A-63BA-49AF-8560-B60DC4AC5875.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
  • D9119E7C-A933-49E8-9318-373C79C363FB.jpeg
    D9119E7C-A933-49E8-9318-373C79C363FB.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 100
  • D8BCA83A-E381-4C4B-AC54-77E7667A9099.jpeg
    D8BCA83A-E381-4C4B-AC54-77E7667A9099.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
  • F51F8F6E-8383-47C2-B668-902432951771.jpeg
    F51F8F6E-8383-47C2-B668-902432951771.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 107

Wotcha

I am from IG and have many many photos and can post some of my Dogshit pictures from last harvest. Absolutely incredible plant. Super vigorous Sativa structure. Hard to nail the description in words but to me its meaty beef buillon spicy hazey cooked food smell. One of those plants you can use for any time of day and for many different ailments. Growing it right now! I’ll post some pics from last harvest 🔥 I’m always down to try out a Dogshit hybrid and would be happy to do a log on here.
How long did you take this?

Lumpy-Gravy

Got a pack of Everlasting Strawberry here from Andromeda. The mother being Strawberry Dogshit from @ojd. Snagged them in an auction for £33 after finding a dogshit pheno in a pack of FDM OG Mix that was killer. Me lad walked shite in t’ carpet last week and I hit the roof. I’ll smoke it though lol They’re old so I hope they germinate might F2 them to have a root around.

Sweaty

Oh dang I missed out on the first competition, keeping my eye out for the next!

That Diesel x Dankincence sounds my cuppa tea

Reactions: ojd

ddd

Unless it was Original release of SSSDH by Reservoir seeds which was a tiny small release then I also made the later version for Reservoir seeds which he sold as Reservoir seeds Original SSSDH so 99% sure both version you run were made by me 🙏 , and if had both Connoisseur Genetics and Reservoir seeds at same time then defo both my versionI
Yea, I'm sure it was yours then too.
It's really special herb!

Nice score bro 👌

Probably the Chem d Wrecker S2 , if not the Chem Double d Wrecker

Lineages

Chem d Wrecker S2 Feminized = Chem d Wrecker clone x Chem d Wrecker clone Reversed

Chem d Wrecker Feminized = Chem d clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed

Chem Double d Wrecker Feminized = Chem d clone x Chem d Wrecker clone Reversed

Dangerous dog = Mulumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze 21 clone selected from Nevil's Grail project and rare Feminized version Nevil made RIP 🙏
X Chemdog Haze Male from vintage Reservoir seeds before he threw everyone under the bus

NL5 Haze F2 x Chemdog Haze Regular = NL5 Haze F2 from Sensi seeds 99 packets x Chemdog Haze Male from vintage Reservoir seed pack
I will pop
Stoner moment, forgot to pick a number🤣 if u see this OJ it's number 15,
Hey brother how far u like zkittel fuel Terps and potency

Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh dang I missed out on the first competition, keeping my eye out for the next!

That Diesel x Dankincence sounds my cuppa tea
Running late on announcing the winner so its still live the competition for 12 hours and il post the live video of the number generator then.

SO COMPETITION STILL LIVE FOR NEXT 12 HOURS SO THROW YOUR ANSWERS DOWN TO BE IN WITH 5 PACKS OF YOUR CHOICE

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man, love the sativa madness you are mixing up there. Not alot of breeders focus that much on sativa imho... It's a shame because I'm a big haze lover!! Currently running Super Lemon Haze F5 from Ethos Genetics.

Would love to get a free pack of seeds and try out your genetics for one of my next runs!

Grand Frankincense, Gun Salute or just the real deal Dank incense F2 looks very interesting imo.
Hi

The free pack offer is only for member who have run a full log before ( here or at another Canna website) or if your extremely active on Instagram.
I can't hand out seeds for free to everyone unless you can show me your growing credentials so I know I'm not wasting my seed pack and paying postage for nothing.
i offer 50% off for any icmag.com member whole of August plus 2 FEM SEEDS OR 4 REG SEED OF YOUR CHOICE) so if you dont qualify for the free pack that's a killer offer for you to check out , over 100 varieties to choose from.
Email me for current stockist and ordering info.

Topconnoisseurg@outlook.com

Last edited: