What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

asilsweater

Indoors you can manipulate the trichome and the look where as outdoor u cant your exposed to the surrounding enviroment. 23- 3 in sac

Lyfespan

lyfespan.. a question- wouldn't finely grown outdoor fetch a number similar to finely grown indoor?? - and can u tell the diff between the two... 'if' both r top shelf??

1. indoor
2.great deps
3.outdoor
you really have to grow turds to not fall in order

yeah outdoor and deps fetch ok prices but not like indoor, sorry, its not my decision:tiphat:

and of course i can tell, its my job :thank you:

Lyfespan

Ive heard of people selling our outdoor as indoor or green house before. I just laughed. It's what ever. I would expect the prices to be fairly high right now, but light deps should be coming in about now. I don't know how much that will impact Cali prices.

The trick is growing both quantity and quality. Its a lot of work. Everything as to be on point in Cali to make much money anymore. I dropped the last of mine to family members for just over a grand each. Im sure they got more for it then that.

Quality rosin makes money still

we got a lot of guys trying to push deps as indoor, its always a head shaker to me

Lyfespan

there's nothing im seeing worth anyone's time less than 3 now. its really getting dry down here.

theres lots of boof being pushed around now, and attitude with it when you don't like it, always laughable.

JetLife175

Veteran
Stopped by the local Costco to see what wholesale numbers were around and from I can remember I saw this.

Ins

Alien kush @1700
Forbidden Fruit @2200
Various OGs @22-32 quality dependent.

Deps

SFV @14-17
Glues @12-16
Forbidden fruit @13-16
Blue dream @9-13

I love that blue dream still gets no love even in this market. It cracks me the fuck up hahahahaha.

Lyfespan

Stopped by the local Costco to see what wholesale numbers were around and from I can remember I saw this.

Ins

Alien kush @1700
Forbidden Fruit @2200
Various OGs @22-32 quality dependent.

Deps

SFV @14-17
Glues @12-16
Forbidden fruit @13-16
Blue dream @9-13

I love that blue dream still gets no love even in this market. It cracks me the fuck up hahahahaha.

i have a bluedream cross going for 32 here:thank you::woohoo::biggrin:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just upped my numbers by like 20%. Finally. Past two years have been absolute horse shit. Time to come back to life.

topcolas

I think the price increase is sad.....greed at its finest....weed market based off of big pharma and debeers diamond business modules......over regulate and tax to the point of breaking small farmers..thus limiting supply....to justify exorbinate fees.......good for the producers and retail store owners.....bad for everyone else in the universe.....
I wish we could just wack all the greedy people up and make organic plant food out of them so they give something back to the rest of the community....and to the plants they exploit......I wish people would remember that it is referred to as weed....or a weed....like any other weed......or herb....if its price wasn't regulated through raping everyone monitarily for corporate gains or by associated risk of ones life and freedom the world would be a better place ... The commoner doesn't need higher prices that we once justified by the associated risk of doing a cival service whilst risking your eternal soul and freedom....now shady marketing tactics are trying to keep the same prices in a s
Legal market.....what a fucking joke......it's easier to grow weed than alot of veggies or flowers out there......it's a weed....granted ..top of the line connisour grade rarafied strands should cost a little more.......over regulating and taxing people to the point that a rape has almost occured to artificially inflate prices is a disgusting act clearly controlled by the pig......pigs .......corporate Nazi pigs.....I wish a purge would ooccur on Earth ....and pigs be reduced to biochar and made into Terra preta personally......I'm all for the people not the pig or the corporate whores that appear to be the wolves preying on we the people and our slavery paper....sorry to rant

LOL... this guy doesn't know what he is talking about. Obviously henever grew high quality cannabis in his life. Anyone who says its easier to grow cannabis than a lot of veggies or flowers are a joke... Or maybe he is growing literally weed and thinking its cannabis...Go back to school and learn how to spell first. Maybe read some more books and threads along the way...

914safbmx

what kind of numbers do you guys see for bulk diamonds in sauce? just ended up with a way higher processing bill than i thought from the local lab

sourD

I've been seeing fresh deps going for 15 and 16 sold and off to market as soon as it can get trimmed. Buyers are in town looking for tons (literally).

Also, there is no break for quantity. If anything, neat and tidy boxes are worth more than singles and are harder to find without good relationships.

What are you guys seeing on fresh deps?

JVonChron

15 seems to be the number in my neighborhood too. hope you didn't beat up your plug too bad when numbers were down these last few years, vengeance will now be theirs hahaha.

JetLife175

Veteran
One of our sites just got pulled down. We started rocking it the second we realized things were drying up. It’s solid early season dep. OG and Sour. The sour didn’t even make it off the duff screen before it got swooped up.

OG didn’t make it much further lol. Everything went for 16 per and we are excited we can finally get back on track with so many things we’ve been lacking. So glad the market is bouncing back for now.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still on incline, seeing indoor go for 28 for og and cookie type stuff. Deps for 17-18

Latest posts

Latest posts