What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ Wendull C.

@ Wendull C.

This is a GG#4 x C99 cross i made a while back just testing her out now
picture.php

picture.php

This is Mendo Breath (clone only)
picture.php
picture.php

JetLife175

Veteran
Anyone noticed the price on mids and trim going through the roof or is it just what I’m seeing?

Boof bags are going for almost 1k, and I’ve heard and seen it from more than a few brokers and pipelines. Export is going up immensely too.

If there ever was a time to move em out of town, now would be it.

JetLife175

Veteran
There's a few boxes here n there up north. A lot of heads are coming down with deps right now. 2 weeks ago I was seeing boxes of nice OGs go left and right. Now its dwindling down. 40 here 30 there etc. Still holding a lil steady tho. I give it a few more weeks, then it's back to being a lil dry.

OP

That explains all the SFV around. Hahahahaha.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Anyone noticed the price on mids and trim going through the roof or is it just what I’m seeing?

Boof bags are going for almost 1k, and I’ve heard and seen it from more than a few brokers and pipelines. Export is going up immensely too.

If there ever was a time to move em out of town, now would be it.

Mids are going through the roof right now. 11-12 a pack. Its dry, so people are snatching whatever. Seems like OGs are running a lil dry. Seeing gelato and cookies for 13-14 a pack deps. Out of town deps are going for 24-28 easy peezy...:)

OP

CrushnYuba

There is really no last year left. Every once in a while i find an old bin i forgot about or something. 12 even if it's not the greatest is easy. Depps are 15-17 with 15 being pretty damn tough to find.

redlaser

Veteran
,National Guard helicopters are in use in Humboldt for the next few months, after being invited by the sheriff. Targeting people “outside the permit system”.

Pretty fucked up, but not that surprising.

packerfan79

Veteran
,National Guard helicopters are in use in Humboldt for the next few months, after being invited by the sheriff. Targeting people “outside the permit system”.

Pretty fucked up, but not that surprising.

Last month our local news station said they were sending 150 national guard troops to Humboldt county. The federal government is hands off, but California is taking up the torch. Anything to get more tax dollars.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Cops and Health Canada are pulling LP and Med licenses up here for something as little as one plant over the permit. It's a bloodbath. BM grows are busting left right and center as well. Here comes the drought.

Lyfespan

Last month our local news station said they were sending 150 national guard troops to Humboldt county. The federal government is hands off, but California is taking up the torch. Anything to get more tax dollars.

umm national guard? isnt that federal?:tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Do they check inside homes without any good evidence of being way over the limit? Like just do random searches of homes?

At least here in California they are not doing that yet. They went after some commercial and illegal outdoor grows near me but nothing too bad.

Yep. You want a Med license? You get inspected. A friend got inspected last year and was over by 4 plants. They just told him to destroy them. Said he cried doing it with them watching. Lol.

Lyfespan

In fact no California has it's own national guard. I do see why it could be confusing, since California is not a nation.

So many people were saying that it would turn into a clusterfuck and of course it has.

Shitty California politicians who have never seen a tax they didn't like, can't stand for a robust black market. It's the modern moonshine, taxes and regulation are where the future of cannabis prosecution is based. You better believe eliminating home growing is on the short list of California cannabis government bullshit.

I said it before the crap legalization bill was up, more people will be able to smoke, but growing will be prosecuted.

you can home brew and distill alcohol, why wouldn't you be able to grow your own

packerfan79

Veteran
you can home brew and distill alcohol, why wouldn't you be able to grow your own

I don't see a black market for home made beer and liquor in California. If their was and the state was losing tax revenue they would be the new target.

The government is shutting down grows across the state, now. Not that a government is going to stop me from growing my own medicine. I have only been happy with dispensary weed a handful of times.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Med dispensary weed was good if you had a good place to go. I have yet to see a rec dispo with weed worth buying. Unless it was Marley's natural sour diesel. But that shouldn't count because it is pre packaged and the dispo shouldn't take credit for it.

Indoor supply is way down. Even guys with numbers are getting good tickets. Hash bar og 2400 on singles and no less than 2000 on packs. People don't seem to want to sell more than 5 at a time either. Good for them. Weed of this quality deserves a good ticket.

Latest posts

Latest posts